Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:35 pm
he catches up to her and replie's saying "yeah i mean....i dought you would ever worry about me" then he sat down next to her wating for her to start moving again since he didnt know where she was going  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:40 pm
Star laughed. "I would have if you started cursing like you usually do when you actually get hrt, but I didn't hear any of it this time. That's why I didn't come down."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:42 pm
slighetr grind then satretd to limp pff his right front paw " but i did hurt my self but iw as just trying to be a man" then stoped laughing and acted all serious  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:46 pm
"What are you trying to prove?" Star laughed softly. "I'mm not going to heal that if you were trying to be a so-called man. Everyone knows a "man" is too stubborn to admit he needs help." She almost giggled.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:49 pm
he stoped limmping and looked at her whit his head tilted "what are you trying to say....am i not...well...man enought to be a man......" slighter said grinning  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:03 pm
She laughed. "Think what you will."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:05 pm
he grind's "yeah and i think your saying that im still a kid" slighter grind and pounced her and pinned her to the ground "now whos the litte boy" he ginrd then reallized he just called her a boy  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:09 pm
"Maybe, maybe not." Star got some of her wind knocked out. "Not me, since I'm not a boy." She grinned. "Or am I.....?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:11 pm
slighte tilted his head in confusion has he looked at her saying "and i dont erally wanna find out....or do eye " shifty eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:19 pm
Star laughed. "I wouldn't know if you'd wanna know if I'm a real girl or not. I'm not you. But I do know that I wanna get you off of me though."She grinned and pushed him off, brushing herself as she stood up. "I gotta go check up on the pups. I'll see you around." She smiled and walked deeper in the forest.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:21 pm
"sure"slighter said has he layed down by a tree not sleeping  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:45 pm
Apirlaat wandered through the forest and stopped in a clearing , this is what she had seen in the lake, "What was moving?" she asked herself.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:49 pm
slighter still beside his tree about ot fall asleep hear aprilaat voice and get up lisening more carefuly from the distance  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:59 pm
Kesuk walked into the clearing towards his sister his eyes were now a blood red, "Sister, I thought you would see it..." She walked up to him and nuzzled him, "What do you mean?" She looked at him confused. "You knew to meet me here, bring me some food sister, I'm hungry..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:01 pm
slighter started to walk towards kesuk and aprillat but stop and hid behind the tree again woundering how this would turn out  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff