Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:31 pm
*shuicho walks in and lays in the corner with wings folded in on his body*"allo every one"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:12 pm
Almirrah looks at Shuicho, attempting to raise a brow or show some sort of expression to show that she found his approach quite pathetic. "And who are you?" she asked, now facing Shuicho.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:17 am
applz
Almirrah looks at Shuicho, attempting to raise a brow or show some sort of expression to show that she found his approach quite pathetic. "And who are you?" she asked, now facing Shuicho.
"i'm shuicho"*he said spreading out his wings*"i've come looking for a place to stay"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:33 pm
"Oh", Almirrah said, not really knowing what else to say in her response. She looked at his outspread wings, wondering if he would really be able to fly with them.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:48 pm
applz
"Oh", Almirrah said, not really knowing what else to say in her response. She looked at his outspread wings, wondering if he would really be able to fly with them.
"i see you eyeing my wings,yes i can fly with them"*shuicho said to the new wolf*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:18 pm
Almirrah now wondered if he was somehow pshycic. "You can? Let's see" she said, sitting back to watch if he would be able to fly off. She had almost completely forgotten about Shadow, who was probably about to attack her. But she didn't mind, for she would only be brutally harmed by holy symbols and such.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:32 am
applz
Almirrah now wondered if he was somehow pshycic. "You can? Let's see" she said, sitting back to watch if he would be able to fly off. She had almost completely forgotten about Shadow, who was probably about to attack her. But she didn't mind, for she would only be brutally harmed by holy symbols and such.
*shuicho lifts off the ground with one flap of his wing, then flies straight up, and dives back down pulling up right befoe the ground, then he turns around and lands in the cave entrance*"as i said i can fly"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:02 am
Almirrah nodded, but she was not quite impressed. She looked behind her, but couldn't spot Shadow. I wonder where she went off to... she thought, looking around but only finding shadowed foilage.
She turned back to Shuicho, "Well I'm going off to hunt so have fun prowling around.." she said, beginning to walk another direction in which she was hoping would find large prey.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:13 am
applz
Almirrah nodded, but she was not quite impressed. She looked behind her, but couldn't spot Shadow. I wonder where she went off to... she thought, looking around but only finding shadowed foilage.
She turned back to Shuicho, "Well I'm going off to hunt so have fun prowling around.." she said, beginning to walk another direction in which she was hoping would find large prey.
"well have fun, hope you have a good catch  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:39 am
Almirrah smiled as she continued to walk off. Then she stopped to think.

"Would you like to come too? Maybe we can hunt down larger prey together" she said, looking back at Shuicho.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:46 am
applz
Almirrah smiled as she continued to walk off. Then she stopped to think.

"Would you like to come too? Maybe we can hunt down larger prey together" she said, looking back at Shuicho.
"i'd love too, who knows we could stay out for a few days and camp, i can make fires so we're set with that"*shuicho said with a smile*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:50 am
Almirrah smiled a bit, but knew that she would probably regret inviting him to hunt with her ((she is used to travelling alone and such)). Aside from that, he mind quickly swam with what prey they should hunt down first.
"I'm Almirrah by the way" she said. "What is your favorite meal? Maybe we can find something splendid to feast on this day".

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:01 pm
applz
Almirrah smiled a bit, but knew that she would probably regret inviting him to hunt with her ((she is used to travelling alone and such)). Aside from that, he mind quickly swam with what prey they should hunt down first.
"I'm Almirrah by the way" she said. "What is your favorite meal? Maybe we can find something splendid to feast on this day".
"hmm deer with a rbbit's blood gravy and some fish and berries on the side. well that's what mom always cooked when dad brought home a huge catch with my brother, but the acciden't killed them all"*looks down in sorrow*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:44 pm
"Oh" Almirrah said. A small emotion ran through her, but she couldn't quite feel it. Curse this... I hate being a vampire she told herself, looking to Shuicho. "I'm sorry" she managed to say. "Well then, I dont know about fish but the blood gravy and deer will suit me" she said, licking her lips. Her mind grew dizzy at the word 'blood'. It was what she fed on, why she trully needed to hunt.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:48 pm
applz
"Oh" Almirrah said. A small emotion ran through her, but she couldn't quite feel it. Curse this... I hate being a vampire she told herself, looking to Shuicho. "I'm sorry" she managed to say. "Well then, I dont know about fish but the blood gravy and deer will suit me" she said, licking her lips. Her mind grew dizzy at the word 'blood'. It was what she fed on, why she trully needed to hunt.
"i knew some one else must like blood gravy too and by the looks of your teeth i'd say you feed on blood alot, i think you must be a vampiric wolf"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff