Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:12 pm
"Hmm, I know I forgot something...but what?" Star sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't think of it. Things you need are aways right infront of you." She looked around and spied a fallen branch. "That's what I need! And I call myself a healer..." She laughed at herself. Awkardly, she bent down to pick it up. Walking to a tree, she slowly sat herself down and whittled the branch until it was flat enough. Carefully loosening her bandages, which was still under illusion, for she felt her way around the bandages, Star carefully fitted the stick in to support her leg and so it would not bend and make matters worse. "Ahh, much better." She smiled. "Now I don't have to worry about being crippled for the rest of my life." She laughed since it wasn't that serious anyways. She got up and gingerly put some pressure on the ankle. It was better. At least she wasn't limping anymore, even though she was stiffer than ever.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:16 pm
"Hmm, what to do?" Star sighed. No one seemed to be around and surprisingly, she wanted company today. She shrugged. "Meh. It was always like this for me before."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:31 pm
The lake sparkled and looked inviting. Smiling, she walked to its edges and laid on her stomach there. One hand supported her head while the other was playing with the water below. The waters rippled and suspended colors of the rainbow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:36 pm
slighter came down from the moutain and went to the alke and got himself a drink of water and then started to look around and saw star but didnt go over to see her  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:45 pm
Star looked up and saw Slighter. "Hello!" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:58 pm
slighter looked up at star whit a happy look but really feeling bad "hey, how are you today"he said has he walk over to her  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:07 pm
"Better." Star put the illusion down for a sec for him to see she bandaged it. "Why? What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:09 pm
Heart yawned and stretched, looking around carefully before walking into the water slowly.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:09 pm
Angel_Fantasy
"Better." Star put the illusion down for a sec for him to see she bandaged it. "Why? What's wrong?"
slighter looked down at the bandages and back at her "oh nothing....does it feel better"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:15 pm
Star chuckled quietly. "I just said that I was better."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:19 pm
"ah yes ok...so your better...that good" he looked around"so...what have you been up to lately"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:21 pm
"Nothing much. Been bandaging all this time." She grinned. "You know how picky I am. Took me all this time to bandage it. You?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:23 pm
"doing nothing but resting on the moutain top and lookign down"he said has he layed down by the lake  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:25 pm
*Black woke up in the den and sighed. She got a yawned and stood up. Walking to the lake she streatched out her legs. She walked to the laek and got a drink and layed down near the water*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:26 pm
Star raised an eyebrow. "Looking down?" She smirked. "Then you didn't need to ask what I was doing then, now did you?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff