68%
 68%  [ 42 ]
NO!! T_T
31%
 31%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 61

Kertis

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:18 pm
Everyone die!!!! just kidding!!!! blaugh Why do ppl always talk bout these things??? its just weird and unnatural!!!! ...oh well.... just sayin i dont like this kind of stuff... it would never happen... i support sasuke/ sakura and either naruto/ hinata or kiba/ hinata...... oh and shikamaru/ ino!!!!! Go naruto!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:08 pm
Personally, I don't think Naruto is gay. He just isn't that kind of guy. Sasuke, however... whee

I highly support Gaa/Sasu!!! heart  

~the Love Goddess

[-Saki-]

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:44 pm
I think that that pairing is overused and is getting old. It isn't fun anymore, and it really never was that much. -.-'  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:37 pm
While I enjoy shounen-ai, I have quickly grown tired of the SasuNaru pairing. As is usually the case with the most popular pairings in fanfic, the really well written fics are few and far between. While the pairing is plausible, I enjoy reading fics that explore how the relationship begins, how it works with what we already know of the characters. Even the fics that try to do that with SasuNaru tend to come out as cliche just because there is so much of it already. Personally I prefer KakaIru, KibaNaru, ShikaCho, or KibaHina. Actually, right now I'm going through this phase of one sided pairings, unrequited love and all that.  

AbsurdAnne

Amiiria

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:19 am
I hate it. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:17 pm
Tsunaide
Sasunaru all the way i love the couple!!!!

oh and seiously I HATE Uchihacest......Itachi and Sasuke getting on is SCARY!!!! gonk gonk gonk If I see a picture with them in that position I would be scared for like.
that would be wrong their related  

Dart_Ultima8

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:39 pm
wow..... some of you people are too sensitive on the matter....

*smacks with yaoi paddle* lighten up a bit...

I mean, I am not the BIGGEST yaoi fan, but I like some pairings *coughpointstosiggycough*........

This is a sensitive subject that is brought up though. I understand why a lot of you would be against it, but the last thing I want to see is people going around flaming people just because of their likes or dislikes. so, everyone isnt JUST LIKE YOU. Get over it. Go cry somewhere else.

What I am trying to say is, just state you opinion: No, I do not like it or Yes, I like SasuNaru and then you can add reasons why. Simple.

Now for my opinion(finally):
I do believe the SasuNaru pairing is quite old and is seen too much. Though I do go for teh crazy pairings, I would rather have a pairing where most people would think it is completely abnormal and/or just plain WEIRD. *coughEdEnvycough*
I really dont like Naruto couples anyways. Of any sexual preference. The ones that exist in the series are just obsessions, not true love, and that bothers me. *kills all of the Sasuke fangirls in the series-- which is prolly all of the females, despite age*

[/rant]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:33 pm
Envy-san
wow..... some of you people are too sensitive on the matter....

*smacks with yaoi paddle* lighten up a bit...

[/rant]

::Silly grin:: saw people with yaoi paddles at Fanime. . .including guys xd . . . I like sasunaru, but I like well written uchihacest better 4laugh meheheh PH34R the pervy. . .  

Sakki

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:52 pm
Yes, Sasu/Naru all the way! There is a thin line between love and hate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:50 pm
Both seem almost dependant on each other sometimes...

Both are kinda weak without each other...

But are still weak together...

Whatever... confused  

x20itachi

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:49 pm
I'm not a fan of it. Mainly because I don't like seeing my favourite anime characters depicted in that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:07 am
Sasuke/Naruto *Purrs Happily* =^^=  

Yume Ishimaru

Nine-tailed Fox

12,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:23 pm
I recently discovered this pairing, so... I love it! But...I guess that how I feel toward this pairing might change in the future, so.... Bleh. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:25 am
*waves a little SasuNaru flag*
^__^v

bluesnarf

adhenefallen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:54 pm
Y.N.O.Y.S.
Sasu/Naru all the way! In fact, this one's friend had to yell at this one to draw something other than those two! Is okay if this one posted one of this one's pics?

please do!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces