View Results

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Capricious Tyrant
Graphitty-King
Capricious Tyrant
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
this is why I call you LSD... you are living in a fantasy world son!!!

Seems like you don't think before you speak. Isn't it really that hard to comprehend with me...? It's real easy to understand your jotting, I've seen the senteneces before you were fast to even catch a thought of 'em. If you couldn't get 'milk' afterwards with 'semen in the cup' then you're a sad little boy who I guess doesn't know some parts of or doesn't partake in sexuality with a women. And really that "I mirror your reflection" assumption was really a sleeper.

Coetaneous - Of equal age, duration, or period.

Tampax was added there to refer the women since I consider you apart of them although you catch an attitude like they do acting like they're on their period.

And anthrax does affect the skin. hello! Is there any brain within that head of yours? If so, please use it, you only use 10% of it anyway, put it to some actual use, not for stupidity.

I'm not the one who catches a 'tude... i.e. you are the only one who has spammed up a battle MY BATTLE after and before the verses were put down...
Duh anthrax effects tha skin... but it just calls me a sick dude... so how is that dissin me?
You got the defintion of Coetaneous from Answers.com (I've been there. You've been exposed!!!)Why would I call it a "pun" if I didn't know what it meant?

Notice how my meta went past your head

Mirror your reflection. Deep in image but substance wise illusional...

When you put a mirror in front of a mirror, it looks as if the mirror images get deeper and deeper... but in reality it's an illusion. It doesn't get deep at all... LIKE YOU!!!

Damn, ya'll seriously goin at it eek
I'm proving my theory right... more came out of 4 bars rather than some lame marathon... and anyways in all my battles I've never seen anyone with his mental state before.. He acts like he don't care... yet all of this babble and s**t comes out of him... it's gay!!!

A theory of nonsense made, so included. You came into my battle against Gee(Where the hell has this man run off to anyway?) and preached about every line of mine that some of it was bullshit and unoriginal. But now that I had battled you and saw what your skills was truely like, I guess there's nothing more to say but quite frankly come out and say... Originality came from legends, but the Imitations come from the offsprings, son.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:19 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
Graphitty-King
Capricious Tyrant
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
this is why I call you LSD... you are living in a fantasy world son!!!

Seems like you don't think before you speak. Isn't it really that hard to comprehend with me...? It's real easy to understand your jotting, I've seen the senteneces before you were fast to even catch a thought of 'em. If you couldn't get 'milk' afterwards with 'semen in the cup' then you're a sad little boy who I guess doesn't know some parts of or doesn't partake in sexuality with a women. And really that "I mirror your reflection" assumption was really a sleeper.

Coetaneous - Of equal age, duration, or period.

Tampax was added there to refer the women since I consider you apart of them although you catch an attitude like they do acting like they're on their period.

And anthrax does affect the skin. hello! Is there any brain within that head of yours? If so, please use it, you only use 10% of it anyway, put it to some actual use, not for stupidity.

I'm not the one who catches a 'tude... i.e. you are the only one who has spammed up a battle MY BATTLE after and before the verses were put down...
Duh anthrax effects tha skin... but it just calls me a sick dude... so how is that dissin me?
You got the defintion of Coetaneous from Answers.com (I've been there. You've been exposed!!!)Why would I call it a "pun" if I didn't know what it meant?

Notice how my meta went past your head

Mirror your reflection. Deep in image but substance wise illusional...

When you put a mirror in front of a mirror, it looks as if the mirror images get deeper and deeper... but in reality it's an illusion. It doesn't get deep at all... LIKE YOU!!!

Damn, ya'll seriously goin at it eek
I'm proving my theory right... more came out of 4 bars rather than some lame marathon... and anyways in all my battles I've never seen anyone with his mental state before.. He acts like he don't care... yet all of this babble and s**t comes out of him... it's gay!!!

A theory of nonsense made, so included. You came into my battle against Gee(Where the hell has this man run off to anyway?) and preached about every line of mine that some of it was bullshit and unoriginal. But now that I had battled you and saw what your skills was truely like, I guess there's nothing more to say but quite frankly come out and say... Originality came from legends, but the Imitations come from the offsprings, son.

damn....  

Graphitty-King

The Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:56 am
Gee n L.U.V left i believe sweatdrop i try to hope im not the reason...but i belive i am 3nodding sweatdrop xp im not here to argue but both were good ninos was kinda confusing n C.T.s multis were amazing(BTW C.T. ive done carry over multis too your not the only one)im kinda stuck in between..give me a day n ill decide  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:31 pm
Guys..... enough with this ********. Don't have to like,respect or even acknowledge the existence of one another. Just let any animosity be resolved lyrically.  

Syllvurr

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:10 am
Enough talking s**t and let there be more about explaining votes. Don't just come and submit without an explanation. That's why I leave mines blank without a Poll Question, that's for cheaters, I want explanations. But anyway this battle was made from an Amateur afterall.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:51 pm
ya know this is pissing me off,ya know im gonna do a battle excuse me 3nodding xp n im with spyder on this  

The Tactician

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:48 am
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
And to put more salt on the wounds...

MY BEATS > YOUR BEATS

xd Don't even go there buddy.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl LSD you a genius rofl rofl rofl rofl err'body and they mama's mama know my s**t is killin yo s**t...

VOTE DAMNIT
poll votes don't ******** count  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:06 pm
Capricious Tyrant
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant

MY BEATS > YOUR BEATS

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl LSD you a genius rofl rofl rofl rofl err'body and they mama's mama know my s**t is killin yo s**t...

VOTE DAMNIT

Yeah sure. Beats with 2 minute duration are killing me alright, making me laugh I mean. xd  

El Nino Eduardo

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:27 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant

MY BEATS > YOUR BEATS

VOTE DAMNIT

Yeah sure. Beats with 2 minute duration are killing me alright, making me laugh I mean. xd

You made me do this...  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces