Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:43 am
name: Liz
sex: female usually, thats up to question though. smile Most people just call me a "liz" when it comes to gender.
Major: Biology (ewwww....)
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Weight: ::sigh:: prob 180 by now
height : 5'3"

I have a bit of oriental blood in me. Hence the dark eyes hair and shortness.

Personality: I fluctuate quite a bit. Sometimes I am very happy and ready to go outside and just act silly and make peoples day, but other times I feel alone and worthless, shut away and shy. I also flip flop between calm and spastic occationally, hence giving me very unique personalities depending on friends. I tend to change depending on the people I am around.

Relationship: IRL, I am only semi single. My bf and I of over a year decided to back up, and restart to see if we even still loved eachother the way we thought we did. So far, we are just friends. Other than that, we were in an open ended relationship to begin with. I am bisexual if anyone hasn't noticed, and proud of it. The body and soul are beautiful things and should not be descriminated against by mere gender.

Past relationships: This is a rather dark area for me. I never tend to fall into short term relationships. The shortest actual relationship I ever got involved with was 3-4 months long. I have been known to do the dating or semi one night stand kind of thing, but not generally. I enjoy making friends first of all. Past the relationship point in my life, I have had many confusions and let downs in my self and in others. Also, a great number of fears still reside within me towards people, and their ability to cause harm.

Employment: I work at McDonalds as an overnighter for fri and sat nights, I work midnight till bout 8 am usually now. I also work at a labratory on campus for biomedical engineering in the nanotechnology field.

Family: Mother, father, Older sister and Younger brother. Oh yeah, and a very loyal dog. I feel like my mother thinks I am worthless, my father doens't know I exist even when I am home, and my older sister flips between trying to basically kill me and smothering me. I just don't know. I love my brother, he is 5 years younger than I, but we get along great. I love my dog too, she always looks so sad when I leave to go back to school though...

Friends:: Here and there I suppose, they come and go. I have problems keeping friends for long periods of time. It just seems like everyone looses touch.

Hobbies:: I draw, I write poems, I love music with a burning passion. With all this talk you might think I wanted to be an artist, nah, how could you have gotten that idea? smile
I also sew alot, and design /make costumes. (for myself and others) I also love to read. oh yeah, and chat online.

In general, I am just another lost name in an over personalized world. I enjoy watching and learning from people, protecting and caring for the ones I love. I have been known to get along with anyone I meet, I guess that is all in the ability to suit personality to others. I try to think I am interesting, who knows. Might wanna say hi sometime I guess.

Picture
if you want one of me, ask personally  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:20 pm
Name: Tony or "Rewen"
Zodiac: Taurus/Oxen
Sex: Male
Orientation: Homosexual
Locality: Cincinnati, Ohio
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 154 lbs.
Hair Color: Very dark blonde, almost brown.
Eye Color: Bright blue
Skin Color: White
Pictures available on request.

Personality: I guess people say I fit the description of Taurus, though I don't like to think so. Taurus is the bull; meaning I am stubbourn, down-to-earth, and logical. Now I may be a bit on the stubbourn side, I don't think I am all that logical or down-to-earth.

I am shy most of the time. When I am rarely around the right crowd, I tend to loosen up. But generally, I am friendly to everyone, and always willing to begin a friendship. ^_^

Relationships: I'm single, I guess. I have been in only two major relationships before. The first guy was Bi, and really was leaning toward girls late in the relationship. The last just wasn't ready for a serious relationship (and I don't think he'll ever be >_>).

Job: I'm a telephone represenitive for an online cigarette distrobution company. Meaning that there is a website from which you can order cigarettes, and they also have a telephone line you can call if you don't know how to work your computer. I am the guy who answers the phone.

Hobbies: Drawing. I like to draw humans and furries. I used to draw comics, but my job is limiting that quite a bit. Lately I really have no plan set fourth before I draw; I just press my pencil to the paper and see where my hand guides it. razz

In 1999, I began to study fencing. I very good with the foil and the epee, and I havent even gotten into using a saber yet. D:

Education: I plan to attend some college in the next year [haven't decided which] and major in psychology. I am very intrigued by the human mind and how it works, and I think psychology would be just great for me.  

Rewen

Voration

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:36 pm
Furry Name: Fireheart

RL Name: Rene Calixte *********> Canadian. I'm french by descent, but was born in Canada.

Sexuality: Gay

Hobbies: Music, Art, Skiing, Video Games, and, of course, Furry. (And the occasional yiff here and there blaugh )

A little bit of background (non-furry): I was born in 1986, in London, Ontario. When I was 2, my family moved to Boucherville, Quebec. I lived there until I was 8 years old, and then, was forced to move again, much to my chagrin. (My father used to work for the Canadian National Railway). We (my brother, me, and my parents) moved to Rochester Hills, Michigan, where we lived for 2 1/2 years. Then, we moved back up north, to Hudson, Quebec. The following summer, my brother decided to go back to Rochester Hills to visit friends down there for a while. However, in Mid-August, we received a phone call from him, saying that he was moving down there. However, I did not know at the time, that he moved because he wanted to be with his boyfriend, something that my parents did know. however, I was 12 at the time, and my parents didn't want that kind of "perversion" affecting who I'd grow up to be. *rolls his eyes and points up to his sexuality* I've known about that since before they told me *laughs*. Ah well... anyway, life went on, and in 2001, we moved to Edmonton, Alberta. I lived there for three years, and it was the best three years of my life. When I moved to New Brunswick just last summer, I shed many tears, but I've come to terms with me not being with my high school friends anymore. It's not like I'm never going to see them again. I'm currently saving up money to go see them for New Year's... Anyway, onwards!

I'm currently studying at the New Brunswick Community College, and taking the Art Fundamentals course there. Next year, I hope to get into the Animation course, and 2 years after that, get into the animation field professionally.

The furry life: I first discovered the furry fandom when I was 12, when surfing around and tripped over it by accident. I read about it, and figured out that it fit me perfectly, as I had had a connection with animals since I was little, and even prefered the company of animals to people at times, mostly Canines, but felines as well. Any animal, really... Anyway, back to the topic at hand. For about 4 years, I was just a lurker, sitting behind the scenes of different message boards and mailing lists, just scoping things out. I first started posting when I was 16 years old. The forum was the Werenation forum, as I had found quite a nice little group of people. I had come to believe that this was me, that I had an animal totem, a spirit guide if you will. He had visited me several times during my dreams, and I understood it all the better now. His name is Fireheart, and it's the anthropomorphic version of him that I use as a furry character. Through soul-searching and meditation, I've come to discover that I have 5 animal spirit guides in all, the wolf simply being the more prodominant one. Sadly, I drifted away from the werenation site, as I didn't really like the manner in which they behaved themselves... quite aggressive, I found. Then, I found the furry.ca forum, and it all escalated from there. And now, I'm the furr that you see (well, not really, but you get the idea) before you today ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:15 pm
Let's see what Can I say about myself

Name: DarkPheonix
Species: Wolf

I normally go by the moniker DarkPheonix, and I have been a furry the better part of my life. I view the world as a wolf, and those who know me well enough view me as a wolf.

I live in northern Canada, and unfortunately due to my location haven't been able to go to a con at this point.

I am currently the youngest Supervisor where I work, so Yay for me, the natural leadership abilities of an alpha wolf have shown through.  

ShadowDragyn

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:34 am

UPDATED: October 19, 2007

Full Name: Gabrielle Marie Ann Nova
Pen Name: Seras Nova
Nick names: Gabbi, Gabs, Gab, Gabbister, Seras, Gabbilious (my roommate and her boyfriend's doing rolleyes ) and Musey!
Height: 5"5
Weight: A lady never tells. 4laugh
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark brown with natural blonde highlights. Wavey, and curly at the ends. whee
Piercings: I had two sets in my ears, but I have to get my 2nd holes done again and I also have the right side of my nose pierced.
Sexuality: Straight, but slightly bi-curious
Sign: Virgo
Rising Sign: Scorpio

Background: I have been in PA all my life with my parents and two younger brothers. I am one quarter of each: Italian, Irish, Hungarian and Beligan.

Personality: For the most part, I am an extremely outgoing person as long as I am in my comfort zone. I tend to be shy only when I am in an uncomfortable situation. I enjoy giving my friends advice and helping them through their ordeals.

Relationship: Currently unattached. Seeking, but not extremely hard. Last relationship was a disapointment. Still close friends with most of my exs.

Friends: I don't really have many close friends on this site, except for Puke Queen and Iron Wolf. In general, I have a good number of close friends both at home and at my college. smile I am an extremely social person but nowadays I do find solace in my personal "me" time.

Health: Health wise I am so-so. Being overweight doesn't help with back problems, or my knees but other than that and some minor allergies, I don't have any more issues than the next dorm-residing college student. 3nodding

Job: Well technically I am still working at DQ and Target, but DQ is only when I come home on the weekends from school and I only work at Target during the summer and winter breaks. However, I hope to be involved in the daycare at the YMCA next summer.

Hobbies: Writing is pretty much my passion, though lately, my muse seems to be on a temporary sabatical. I mainly write poetry, but I have a few ideas for some stories. I enjoy some gaming, such as KH, KHII, FFX, FFX2, Chrono Trigger, and the Sims 2. I like watching Puke Queen play the scary games like SH and RE because I am a chicken s**t. Last time I fell out of a bed when a zombie sneaked up on us. ninja sweatdrop

Music wise, I mainly listen to showtunes. RENT and Wicked are two of my favorite musicals! smile Other than that, I will really listen to anything minus some of the crap-rap.

I like watching people. Not stalker watching. But listening to converstations as I walk to class or when I sit on a bench I observe body movements. It helps with my stories and sometimes I get great jokes from the expierences! biggrin

Accomplishments: Being editor of my high school's literary and art magazine, Ramoirs is a major one. I loved doing that job. Getting my license was an accompishment this summer because I honestly thought I was just going to have to bum rides the rest of my life. Driving is scary. whee This year I am involved in an apprenticeship for my college'ss literary magazine and if I get it, I will be the happies freaking bunneh on the face of the planet!!! biggrin

Fursona: Seras Usagi ((see member intros))

User Image
Me in September 2007 @ Penn State right before going to a frat party.
User Image
Me, October 2007...bored, so I curled my hair and took pictures. Exciting I know! rolleyes
~Angelic Muse~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:28 am
Name- Jade / Fursona name- Sakura
Age- 16
Sex- Female
Sexual Orientation- Bisexual
Height- 5'5" 1/2
Weight- Around 174
Hair Color- Plain brown / Dyed to blodeish-red
Eye Color- Storm blue, green, grey ((It varies))
Skin Color- Tannish... Maybe an olive colour
Location- Lancaster, TX
Personality- I think my personality is really bubbly and happy most of the time, but I wouldn't piss myself off ((My friends say I'm violent because I'm a scorpio xp ))
Employment- I'm not currently employed but I'm trying to find a job
Family- I'm really close to my parents but we're the only one out of all my familes that live in TX so not very close with any of the rest..
Friends- I have quite a bit of friends but only a few close friends...
Interests- Animals... I've been a furry all my life but I only heard of the term like 2 years ago...
Hobbies- Animals... I like to read, write, and draw...  

SnowKitten67

Schizo Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:30 am
Name: Alex
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark brown, heavy prescription eyeglasses.
Skin Color: Yellow? Kinda paleish Asian complexion.

Location: Currently in Riverside California because I'm attending UCR.

Sexual Orientation: Gay.
Relationship: N/A

Employment: Full time student at the University of California, Riverside.

Family: Regular father, mother and a sister deal. All kinda weird and quirky, including me.

Friends: Very few. Mostly due to the social trauma that happened to me at the age of six. Moved from country to country, so I avoided making friends because I would often lose them when we moved. Didn't want to go through that pain again.

Accomplishments: Um... I traveled a lot?

Health: Average physical health. Don't work out or anything. Heavy prescription glasses needed to see.

Interests: Comic books, manga, anime, art, music, traveling, cooking.

Hobbies: I doodle a bit deviantArt, I enjoy cooking.

Gaia: Mostly joined out of boredom. My first account was Setsuna Nagi, and I stopped going on Gaia for a year or so and forgot the password. Haven't been able to retrieve it after changing my e-mail on it, so I just made this one.

Photos: Random photos  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:33 pm
Full Name: Clayton Robert Wickham II
Pen Name: Clay Wickham
Nick names: Clay, Claydizzle, Staypuff, Big Sexy, C.B., Square Head, Garou
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200 lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Very dark brown, cut into a marine style flat top
Sexuality: Straight
DOB: 05/23/86
Sign: Cusp of Gemini/Taurus

Background: Ok, well I'm from old British nobility. My dad is 100% English, my mom is half Ukrainian half German. I was born in southern PA, grew up in northern PA, and am now living once again in southern PA. I'm a graduate of Spring Ford High School (but I have to give props to Pocono Mountain High)

Personality: A huge sense of humor. Weapon enthusiast, martial arts enthusiast, motorcycle enthusiast. I like to think I'm generally compassionate and caring.

Relationship: I've had a few girlfriends, but they were all crazy. Now I'm in a very serious relationship with Rinchans flower.

Friends: Urgh... too many to name. I like to be a really friendly person. But, if I must name a few, it has to be my bestess best friends Kamal and Ted, both of whom I grew up with and had many crazy adventures.

Health: Generally good. I've broken a few bones in my day. The only serious things are that I'm deaf in my right ear from compications due to menningococal menningitis. Also I am severly colorblind.

Job: I currently work at Suncoast Video... it helps fuel my anime addiction.

Hobbies: Mostly drawing and DDR

Accomplishments: I have sung in choirs for about twelve years, and I plan on continuing for the rest of my life.

Fursona: Garou Jinketsu (See intro thread)  

Garou-Jinketsu

Dollfox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:45 pm
[Edited on 2/26/05]

Name: Rylee (Delirium/D)
Sex: Female
Species: kirin
Orientation: bisexual
Height: 5'10.5"
Weight: Apx. 150 or so
Hair Color: burgundy
Eye Color: hazel
Skin Color: pretty faire

Relationship: For the past 2 1/2 years I've been living in Oregon with my mate Chris. Last November (28th) we hit our 3rd year aniversary and are still going strong...

Employment: Just rescently (2/21/05) I was hired at Fabric Depot. I work 30hrs a week, 4 days from 9-5 for min. wage. But It's still a good job. I'm just happy now to have some cash flow. So we'll see how it works out.

Family: Well as I stated before, I'm living with my boyfriend, and have been since I was 18, so I haven't been living with my family for quite some time (whome live in the Bay Area, CA where I grew up). I still love them though. My family's nothing out of the ordniary, so there's not much to say. I've got a mom and dad who are both lawers, and a younger brother who's awsome; and we still have our family dog Sweetie (black lab/german shepard mix) who will be turning 13 this year. However, last time I was home to visit, my mom informed me that they discovered she has cancer... so we don't know how much longer she'll be with us. crying

Friends: I really don't think I have any friends here in OR, outside my little family here. Most all my friends are people I knew growing up in CA and who have all, for the most part, moved away for college, so I don't get to see them anymore. I do have a handfull of online friends, as I find it easier to talk to people that way, but though I'd like to meet a lot of them I don't see it happening.

Health: I'm in general a pretty healthy and active person (maybe not the most fit, but active). But since monday (2/21/05) I came down with something nasty, and I still have a horrible cold/caugh. Also, I'm not sure what happened last night, but I must've slept with something in my eye, because when I woke up it was completely swollen... Blah. Being sick this week has made work harder than it normally should be... and it feels like how it was when I was on accutane. *gag*

Interests: art, computers, people, driving with people playing techno (don't ask), love/sex, music, gaming, the furry world, other such fun...

Hobbies: I love spending mindless hours on my computer, which I guss is why I got into gaia. I still play neopets somewhat (Don't bash me for it, I've been on the site since it started), and spam all my friend on LJ all the time because I love that place to! I try my hand at art, though I'm not great. I also play Xbox and other video games which was sparked my my love of Bomberman for the N64 (not Hero!!). If there's a good book, I'll pick it up, but I'm not a huge reader, or tv watcher. And as of late, I've taken an interest again in collecting MLPs. If only my mom hadn't given away my collection from when I was a kid, but still, they're fun even at my age.

Gaia: Gaia's ok... I haven't been spending a lot of time on here like I used to. There's just so many people that ruin/aspects it for me... I just come straight here when I log on, and even then I don't stay for long. However, having a furry corner on here makes me happy, which is why I spend all my time in here. I don't really try questing for items anymore, seeing as people don't help me (I tend to get ignored...) and then people overdo the thing I was trying to accomplish - though that shouldn't stop me, still it puts me off a bit. Blah, whatever... I come here for the furry discussion and that's about it. But if you want to check me out, my LJ name is Starleopard (waaaaaayyyy out of date, but that's where I am). If you add me, comment. If I don't add you back don't be offended... it also just mean I might not've seen you did so.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:10 am
Name: Lee
Fur Name: Tiloren
Birthday: 06/30/1980
Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship: Sadly Single
Interests: Furry, Animals, Sex, Guys, Art, Gaia, NeoPets.
Email: Tiloren@gmail.com
Webpage: Here
Other: I'm just a fellow who likes to have a little fun. I drink and smoke occasionally, but usually just when I'm out at a club or something. I'm gay, and I think I've known I was gay all my life. I'm more comfortable nude than with cloths, but I think that is because I'm more cat than man. I'm single right now, but I hope not for much longer. I'm not much of an artist, but I draw a little when I get time (but I usually don't show anyone my crappy pictures). I'd love to make some friends here in the guild and get a lot of pictures drawn of my character. If you draw please send me a message and I can pay you gold if you can draw me.  

The Hybrid

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:50 am
Name: Kaylan
Fur Name: Thunder
Birthday: 09/01/1988
Sexuality: You have to find out...
Occupation: None yet...but sometime next week I hope to get one
Relationship: Again..none
Interests: Drawing, playing games, eating, sleeping, making people laugh, neopets, and a sock with 5 dollars worth of pennies
Email: Cheese_123@msn.com
Webpage: none.
Other: A little about me..Well theres not too much to say...I'm useually so quiet, untill you get to know me. Sometimes I walk down the streets screaming randomly. I just enjoy a smile on the faces of others..If you are happy then I am happy..I can cook pretty well..I consider a friend of mine to be someone is is just happy to see me and is not afraid to do things around me. I'm probably just trailing off again so I'll end it here. I am an extreamly nice guy...almost too nice ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Name:Rebecca
Sex: female
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown with goldish streaks.
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: White, slightly tans.

Relationship: I haven't really had one yet redface but me and another boy are getting interested in eachother wink

Employment: Too young for it xp

Family: I've got an older brother and a mom and dad. Me and my brother bicker a lot but I love everyone in my family and am glad I have them.

Friends: I don't have a ton of friends but all my friends are very close and everyone is comfertable with eachother.

Accomplishments:Well I'm a proud competitive player of four sports and have gotten into all the houner classes in my school.

Health: I have a skin condition but I've never had any serious injuries. I broke my arm in the second grade though 0.o

Interests:Manga, anime, animals, the arts, sports...

Hobbies:Well... I'm a pack rat. I collect almost everything and want to do everything, one of my downfalls...

Gaia: Well I'm currently saving up for a few items but I'm not really into buying alot of stuff on Gia.  

Pensword

scrambledeggsandtoast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:59 pm
Name: Adam
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: Apx. 5'8 flatfooted, Apx. 5'9 in boots
Weight: Apx. 140-150 lbs.
Hair Color (Natural): Dark blonde, but not quite brown
Hair Color (Current): Blue
Eye Color: Hazel--shifts between amber and green.
Skin Color: Fair/pale white
Relationship Status: Dating

--*pant* lots of Bold tags...--

Relationship: Currently dating a lovely person named Tori, who sadly isn't a fur but luckily open-minded enough to accept that I am. She's a little more than 5 months younger than me, and she's one of the most mature people I know. We were set up through a mutual friend, and we immediately found many common interests. As I've said, she's comfortable with me being a fur, as well as bisexual, and I appreciate her willngness to accept differences in people --however odd they may seem in the general population. She is extremely intelligent...I've had conversations with her where I had to guess at the meanings of some of the terms she used. sweatdrop

Employment: Hell, a.k.a. Hardee's. Fast food--scratch that..its called 'Casual Dining' now-- restaurant that used to be a Carl Jr.'s. I prepare the sandwiches, a lowly burger slave, and while I complain about the quality (or lack thereof) of the building, its currently the only job available to me that's flexible enough to work around my schedule.

Family: Immediate: Mother, father, younger sister, two older half-brothers. Others: Three sets of Grandparents (my father was adopted, and has the fortune of knowing his biological family), probably 15-20 uncles/aunts, and practically hundreds of cousins.

Health: I've never had any broken bones, although I've had to get stitches a couple of times. I can pop most of my joints, which is probably not a good thing sweatdrop . I have a super immune system, seeing as how I get sick probably once every two years...and I have a relatively fast healing cycle when I do.

Interests: Anime, video games, kitties 3nodding , and spicy foods ^^

Hobbies:Art. Hoping to make a career out of it, but I need serious improvment.

Gaia: My outfit is nearly complete! I need only the Black Musketeer Hat!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:43 pm
Name: Dustin Kelly
Height: 6'3"
Weight: umm... 250lbs.
Hair: black
Eyes: brown
"Accessories": Glasses and braces
Skin: Tan

Me: I am very sweet and kind and I never show my true feelings about anything. I have gained the nickname "The Love Witch" at my highschool because I can tell when someone is going to get together and when someone is going to break up. But since I rarely show my true feelings I am usally bitter and mean except when I like you. Most of the time I hate you right off the bat if you dont strike me as interesting or you dont impress me.

Health: A little on the plump side. Arms completely weak but my legs pack a wholp. I can deviler a 500lbs of pressure kick if I try with my hardest. But I usally just kick to get someones attention, mind you not hard.

Love life: Dont have one havent even had my first kiss yet!

Employment: Applied to Barnes and Noble but they never called back... crying

Family: Very close knit mom, dad, two half-brothers, and a twin sister. SHe is so mean and vicious!

Interest: Writing (books and poetry), reading, anime, videogames, kittens and cats, cooking, and CHOCOLATE!!

Hobbies: French Club, Honors Society, writing poetry and submiting it to contest.

Gaia: POOR!! crying crying crying crying  

LonelyWinterRose

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas