Yay. =D
  I. HATE. UZUMAKI. NARUTO.
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:14 am
Haha, yes that is it xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:57 pm
churrlo
Well thank you for saying so I suppose? Haha you complimented me yet also kind of... not complimented me xd So there are many smart in people in this guild huh? I'd be glad to join in discussion... I'm not sure how much I could say though. I'm only 17, a junior in high school... but well I've had all the advanced classes for my grade, so I can always give it a try if you want to start an off topic discussion. 3nodding
It's called the truth. It's in the middle. whee
School matters not. AP classes are just as easy with more work.

I have one college class and it's no big deal. They just treat you like you're intelligent instead of like you're stupid. Normal school is seriously bonehead while higher level classes are at what I think should be NORMAL classes.

When you study ahead of time, like me, all you have to do is listen to the assignments that they throw at you. I sleep through many-a-classes and the teachers still think I'm a genius. And I still think I'm NOT a genius. I only got advanced on one area of the California Standards tests. I know monkeys who got higher grades than me.

Syndactyly

Sukairaa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:41 pm
Shikalee
They're scars. Not whiskers.
They are marking's made by the kyuubi's entrance into his body.
But they aren't whiskers. They're just lines.

We know this because:

1. Kishimoto draws in 3d. These lines remain firm against Naruto's face.
2. They turn red and get thick when the kyuubi comes out; the scars are inflammed.
3. Never at any time does anyone call them whiskers.

I agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:36 pm
It's a bit more challenging for me. They say they are preparing us and what not, but I personally think they didn't do enough because, obviously, it's at a much higher level and not to mention we've never had anything of the sort before. blaugh The class will help prepare me for Senior year though ^_^ And the hard part is just the amount of studying and notes I have to take, as well as the amount of work. I'll get used to it eventually though, the year has just started, so I am not accustomed to it yet.  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:09 am
Shikalee
churrlo
Well thank you for saying so I suppose? Haha you complimented me yet also kind of... not complimented me xd So there are many smart in people in this guild huh? I'd be glad to join in discussion... I'm not sure how much I could say though. I'm only 17, a junior in high school... but well I've had all the advanced classes for my grade, so I can always give it a try if you want to start an off topic discussion. 3nodding
It's called the truth. It's in the middle. whee
School matters not. AP classes are just as easy with more work.

I have one college class and it's no big deal. They just treat you like you're intelligent instead of like you're stupid. Normal school is seriously bonehead while higher level classes are at what I think should be NORMAL classes.

When you study ahead of time, like me, all you have to do is listen to the assignments that they throw at you. I sleep through many-a-classes and the teachers still think I'm a genius. And I still think I'm NOT a genius. I only got advanced on one area of the California Standards tests. I know monkeys who got higher grades than me.

I don't really study ahead of time at all or pay attention in class...The teachers usually just give us a Study Sheet for the exams and I study that the last day or two...That with somewhat paying attention in class and you can get by easily..Somewhat easier than a regular class and all it's busy work :S

Heh, a few of my teachers are cool but when your acting lazy in class, being sarcastic, and always have your head down no matter how good yoru grades are they hate you..Lol, in my case these are the ones that wanna work you hard and threaten to take it out on my citizenship.. ;_; Heh, this one teacher I have has a talk with me after class about how she's going to continue dropping it and I just say I don't really care because it doesn't matter..Her reply is that Citizenship is everything! It's way more important than your academic grade!!! Basically I said "bullshit" and still I happily continue on. I manage an "S" at least which is good enough for sports and doesn't really seem that bad.. ^^

Lastly, they are what I would consider "easier" to get an A in than regular classes because at my school anyways and I'm sure in other it is as well, they are "Double weighted" so to speak... Down to an 80% is an A still in those classes and on your report card if you get a B it is still represented as what an A would be though you can't break a 4.0... I'm not sure all colleges count your weighted letter grade but that still leaves you to get down to an 80% in class...On Top of that, my teachers make a deal with students that if you get merely a 3 on the AP exam they raise one semesters letter grade by one. If you get a 4 or 5 they raise both one letter grade! That's more than double the flexibility of regular classes without much more difficulty at all...

Grading Scale:

A: 80-100%
B: 65-79%
C: 50-64%
D: ?
F: ?

50% is passing! In myopinion you'd have to TRY not to pass these classes..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:03 pm
I see blaugh Our scores aren't as... "easy" I guess you could put it. We have

A: 94-100
B: 93-86
C: 85-78
D: 77-70
F: 69 and below

We get more college credit depending on how we do on the AP Test. For a 4 and 5 we get 6 hours of credit, and for a 3 we get 3 hours of credit ^^  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:36 pm
Heh, wow those I guess aren't as "easy" but regardless it's still almost the same grading as a regular class... 94% shouldn't be too tough, just above an A- on regular terms. Yeah, I get credit also depending on my scores but I have no idea how much..I'll have to check on that. :p  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:39 pm
Yeah all our classes are graded the same.... regardless of difficulty. >< It's harder when it comes to AP Classes to get good grades.  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:40 pm
User Image

How'd this get from Naruto to school, grades, etc.? o.O

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:41 pm
Don't ask ><  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:24 am
Well, obviously that's not true in my school...^^ I dunno, even though it's got a huge curve I find the classes easy so far to get a high A in.. :S

School, grades? This is obviously an important and serious Naruto discussion.. rolleyes I suggest you beware of spoilers!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:19 pm
We're talking about how we're smarter than Naruto wink

xd I find them easy enough to get at least an A- ><  

churrlo

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:05 pm
there actually gills he uses for breathing while using ninja arts to hide in water  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:13 pm
Hahaha riiiight razz  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:11 am
Seriously??! Wow, I never knew that! Now I know the truth! 4laugh (Ugh, it was so obvious! stressed )  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff