Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Favorite Episodes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin2oo4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:00 pm
my fav episode is "battle under the moon light ,protect the one you love"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:17 pm
Rin2oo4
my fav episode is "battle under the moon light ,protect the one you love"

That was a good episode too. Very fluffy/waffy.  

Misao-hime

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:40 pm
I wish I knew the names of the episodes. I guess I'm not that big a fan huh? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:42 pm
hypnocrown
I wish I knew the names of the episodes. I guess I'm not that big a fan huh? sad

You don't have to memorize all the names of the episodes to be a big RK fan, hypnocrown-chan. whee I watch RK a lot over and over again so the titles come naturally to me 3nodding  

Misao-hime

pixielore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:56 pm
I don't remember the title but I liked the episode were Kenshin leaves Koaru to go off to fight Shishio (i think thats his name?) I like it cause it was really sad but it was a really beautiful ep ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:37 pm
pixielore
I don't remember the title but I liked the episode were Kenshin leaves Koaru to go off to fight Shishio (i think thats his name?) I like it cause it was really sad but it was a really beautiful ep ^^

Ohh...was it the one where Kaoru and Kenshin hug and there were lots of fireflies? If it was, then I think it was Episode 31: "Never Reaching Feelings... Kenshin's Departure."  

Misao-hime

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:10 pm
Misao-sama
hypnocrown

You don't have to memorize all the names of the episodes to be a big RK fan, hypnocrown-chan. whee I watch RK a lot over and over again so the titles come naturally to me 3nodding

Thanx! I was kinda embarrased... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:36 pm
Don't worry hypnocrown, you're not alone. I, too, don't know episode titles. ^_~

My fav? The duel between Kenshin and Saitou. 3nodding  

Exequy

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:35 pm
Exequy
Don't worry hypnocrown, you're not alone. I, too, don't know episode titles. ^_~

My fav? The duel between Kenshin and Saitou. 3nodding
Yeah, me nither.... it's just that their all so long, it gets hard to remember them. There a direct translation instead of a quick catchy title, like we would normally see in english. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:52 am
Well, thanx to both of ya! I guess a confidence boost doesn't hurt. he-he

Anyways, One of my favorite episodes has to be where Kenshin meets Misao. That's when I fell in love with the character! wink  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:40 am
Yeah Misao is cool, but I still prefer Kaoru more, I think it's because she reminds me more of myself. Especially the way she treats Yahiko, it's kinda the same relationship I had with my brothers for quite a while, and then they just turned on eachother instead... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:56 pm
I remember when Misao made her first appearance...very funny. A lot of chibis. 3nodding While Kaoru is like Melody Rhyme, Misao is like me; hyper and more hyperness! whee I loved it when Misao tried to punch Kenshin but Kenshin had this cute chibi face on and dodged every one of Misao's punches. Amusing moment there.  

Misao-hime

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:40 pm
That was quite funny!! 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:07 am
hypnocrown
Well, thanx to both of ya! I guess a confidence boost doesn't hurt. he-he

Anyways, One of my favorite episodes has to be where Kenshin meets Misao. That's when I fell in love with the character! wink

I love that episode too! (*and I don't know most of the title names*)
But my favorite episodes are Kenshin's duel with Sojiro ^^  

Annaving

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:07 am
Soujiro! The parts that revealed his past were quite sad.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff