Submit

LAME?
  YES, FILLERS SUCK a**
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:26 pm
AznPyro04
Oh my freakin'--

What the hell was that? That was like the scariest thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life.

This is why I've stopped watching Naruto for the time being.
I disliked the regular anime. The fillers are just disgusting. D:
Their only purpose is to delay time... It contributes nothing to the plot since the new comics don't mention these changes.
Hinata is still shy and weak. Neji is more badass than ever. Shino... doesn't laugh. And poision; BS! No such poison exists. XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:28 pm
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
churrlo
None of you people realize the use of fillers! It is not a waste of money... would anyone like to know the point of fillers?

SUSPENSE! Suspense is a good thing. Eith that or the creator ( I always forget his name ._.) had a brain fart and recquired more time to think.
Kishimoto is very far ahead as you can see in his manga.

The episodes got to go through Kakashi Gaiden, Reintroducing the characters, Puppet dude... his name starts with an S me thinks... Gaara's strange encounter... I won't speak of any more spoilers but there is enough plot to make like 50 episodes. >_>;

Syndactyly

`Renny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:49 am
Shikalee
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
churrlo
None of you people realize the use of fillers! It is not a waste of money... would anyone like to know the point of fillers?

SUSPENSE! Suspense is a good thing. Eith that or the creator ( I always forget his name ._.) had a brain fart and recquired more time to think.

The episodes got to go through Kakashi Gaiden, Reintroducing the characters, Puppet dude... his name starts with an S me thinks... Gaara's strange encounter... I won't speak of any more spoilers but there is enough plot to make like 50 episodes. >_>;
yeah but he also wants to make sure he doesnt catch up to quickly i think the fillers are good  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:12 am
[renny]
Shikalee
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
churrlo

yeah but he also wants to make sure he doesnt catch up to quickly i think the fillers are good

Same.

But I can't wait to see the Kakashi Gaiden animated. OBITO! ^^  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 am
OMG I can't wait for Kakashi Gaiden biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:43 pm
Exactly! >:O
There's no way they'd catch up with Kishimoto... Unless it's 2 new episodes a week. I thought it was only one, though.

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:05 am
Yes it's only one. They are just trying to widen the gap between the anime and manga as much as possible haha. However, I heard that soon the fillers will be ending blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:51 am
churrlo
Yes it's only one. They are just trying to widen the gap between the anime and manga as much as possible haha. However, I heard that soon the fillers will be ending blaugh
Someone told me it'll end at the new year's episode of 2007.

I like how it's going in America. The manga and anime are pretty close.

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:18 pm
That is true, but then again it doesn't matter much in America xd Because all the anime episodes have already been made blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:05 pm
Concerning the threads original topic....the newest filler 196 was actually pretty cool. Heck anything is cool when you see Gai and Lee fight eachother using the 7 gate thing.  

Mr._Stabby

`Renny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:27 am
its 8 gates i believe  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:37 am
well...they only opened 5 of the 8 gates....besides, i like fillers  

Zenofex

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:27 am
It is 8 gates? heh ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:58 pm
Yes it is 8 gates, however they only opened 5... and Lee doesn't know yet how to open any other gates.  

churrlo

AZNpyro04

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:07 pm
Kakashi Gaiden?

-blink- I totally know what that is.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items