Submit

People Count:
+1
100%
 100%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 79

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:58 pm
Oooo, nice topic. And I wouldn't mind seeing some digital furs sometime, hehe. =p And digimon don't count. >>;

Also... I wonder if anyone's ever done an anthro sea dragon. Those have got to be some of the wierdest cool creatures in the world. <@@>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:29 pm
Mostlyjoe
Or just for weird species: Horned Beetle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gravity_Beetle.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mavericks

ninja Beetle bot?

Also, Megaman X is a great source for imagery of unusual animals...anthro like too...just...robots. xp  

Garek Maxwell

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:39 pm
XD I'd LIKE to think my NG and Vige are a bit 'unusual'....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:20 am
Ferrets are pretty unusual. They're bendy, cute, and the only place they're fairly common is on Furcadia. So woo for ferrets or something.

Oh, but if you want more weird than that, I have a gryphoenix alt. Half gryphon, half phoenix. 3nodding  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:44 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Well, I AM a Virginia Opossum furry, that's pretty unusual =) You see kangies and koala and such all the time, but their american marsupial counterpart isn't as well seen xD

I also have one fur character whose a black squirrel, anotehr slightly uncommon thing, and one that's a raven...which I dont' see as many bird furs out there, do you? They are there, but not that much.

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:23 am
I usually draw flying monkeys. Yes flying monkeys. Think Wizard of Oz or Wicked. Mainly Wicked. I also like to draw hybrids and furs with robot parts. My character Trinity has one whole side of her that is robot due to a problem in her cloning process. Yes she's a clone also. :3 I also have a plant anthro. Its name is Happy Schroom and it is a vicious little thing. I'm thinking about putting him on t-shirts with weird quote and selling them.  

sdsythe01

Taillone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:37 am
I like to think that I personally am a weird anthro! I am a Jackal/dragon/wolf/chameleon Mix. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:42 am
I had a housecat/bird character once. The front half was the cat half, and the back half was tha bird half, and the tail was long and flat and lined with feathers.. it was interesting.

Also, shark anthros have been nibbling at my right brain for a while. I can't get a sketch out that doesn't look like the one character from blue sub six.. D: I love blue sub six..

Lol, I'm just a boring ol' cat-fox. But my mate is a acid-spitting zombie hyena! I have art, if anyone cares to see. biggrin  

Nekoyaki

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:52 am
I know a sugar glider furry, not exactly unusual as an animal but you don't see many furry gliders  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:12 am
OH I forgot to add my best friend is a mutated Iguana fur... razz That's weird I think! biggrin  

Taillone

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:12 pm
I'm a bat-eared fox with white wings; I know foxes are the most common fursonas, but as far as I know, I'm the only bat-ear around. cool whee I also have a very cat-like personality (maybe because I'm a fox. . . ?).

And if we're still listing "famous" furries: what about Kami? She's a "cheetah-lion/wolf" hybrid. 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:26 pm
Shinigami Whistle
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Well, I AM a Virginia Opossum furry, that's pretty unusual =) You see kangies and koala and such all the time, but their american marsupial counterpart isn't as well seen xD

I also have one fur character whose a black squirrel, anotehr slightly uncommon thing, and one that's a raven...which I dont' see as many bird furs out there, do you? They are there, but not that much.

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.
I've seen losts of ravens and crows. Also, possums are reallly common lately. I see lots of them.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Ironiiku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:56 am
I like drawing the unusual. Like maybe dinosaurs and such. I'm currentl working on a Raccoon Dog (yes, it's a real animal, considered a canine.) I've drawn a four-horned antelope (which looked cool), a moose, and a bat (which was very fun.) Usually, I'll wander across the internet looking for animals that I've never seen in anthro form, and I'll draw them because it's cool! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:57 am
the_thylacine
Dragonfly/Giraffe here. You don't get more odd than that. biggrin

Sure you can! Lion/Dragon/Butterfly! xp  

Ironiiku

Ironiiku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:58 am
Ironiiku
the_thylacine
Dragonfly/Giraffe here. You don't get more odd than that. biggrin

Sure you can! Lion/Dragon/Butterfly! xp

Aww, dammit! Now you got me started!!!