Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
What the kiss meant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think "the kiss" meant?
  Nothing... Liz just wanted save the crew
  She did it to save the crew but she wanted to kiss him the whole movie
View Results

PiratePrincess2250

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:44 am
Kavo-chan
It was so easy to see that she wanted to kiss him
poor little will... crying
but in some way it was really cool exclaim

sad, but true

i agree sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:52 pm
i think she wanted 2 kiss him the whole movie. i guess i felt kinda bad 4 will tho lol.  

xXRunAwayXx

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:47 am
hydroponic infatuation
Caribbean_Girl
Come on people!!! There's so much contraversy over the issue. I wanna see what you guys think. Feel free to post as well and discuss why you chose what you did. I chose the second one because it was obvious! She flirted with him the whole movie, the compass pointed to him, she almost kissed him, and then she DID kiss him.

I think that the compass only pointed to him because she was sitting on top of the treasure. And it was Jack who nearly kissed her, not to mention that whole conversation was kind of a little test. She knew Jack was into her so she just used it to her advantage. And of course, I think that she only kissed him to save the crew, again using his attraction to him to her advantage. C:

yep, I fully agree with you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 pm
hydroponic infatuation
Caribbean_Girl
Come on people!!! There's so much contraversy over the issue. I wanna see what you guys think. Feel free to post as well and discuss why you chose what you did. I chose the second one because it was obvious! She flirted with him the whole movie, the compass pointed to him, she almost kissed him, and then she DID kiss him.

I think that the compass only pointed to him because she was sitting on top of the treasure. And it was Jack who nearly kissed her, not to mention that whole conversation was kind of a little test. She knew Jack was into her so she just used it to her advantage. And of course, I think that she only kissed him to save the crew, again using his attraction to him to her advantage. C:

But the compass was pointing at him throughout most of the movie, I doubt he was directly in the path of the compass to the treasure every time. If the compass was searching for it as when she desired then it would have started to spin because it wouldn't be able to point down and won't be able to find it. Also, what about her little conversation with Norington? (btw did I spell his name right?) And her expressions? It is obvious that she was tempted by his charm, but I don't think she was in love with him or anything. Just confused.  

Dev Daron

Dev Daron

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:25 pm
PiratePrincess2250
Kavo-chan
It was so easy to see that she wanted to kiss him
poor little will... crying
but in some way it was really cool exclaim

sad, but true

i agree sad

Yea, I was mad that Elizabeth would betray him like that, and now he knows. I mean, in the first movie it hinted that she liked him for years and now suddenly she has some mad desire for Jack? *scoff* I guess Jack is just to sexy for her to resist... wink lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:49 pm
I voted the second one, because in the compass scene on the beach, the compass pointed to Jack.

Yet when she did I sorta felt pain for Will when he saw it.

Which I don't normally confused

Blaireaux

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:30 pm
Come ON people, NO ONE can resist Jack heart exclaim User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:10 pm
I dont think the kiss meant anything, I belive that Elizabeth knew jack wanted her and just wanted to use that to her advantage. She wanted to save her own skin and Will. Personally, I think the compass thing means nothing and she still loves Will but she is horrible for doing that to him. And I dont even like will. So Elizabeth was just using the situation and Jack.  

Serenity-Revers

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:15 am
kibo_botch
Caribbean_Girl
hahaaha i do too think Kiera has won the jealousy of just about every girl out there

All she really needs to do is kiss one more person, and I'll officially be able to call her a slut!

She IS a slut. She's been engaged HOW many times, and every time she runs off with a different pirate. You just KNOW that next time Jack proposes (again), gets the boot, and she runs off with Ragetti or Barbossa or something stupid like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:40 pm
what i belive has been happoning is a wrong place at the wrong time thing. i think that when elizable was looking at the compas it wasnt pointing at jack it was pointing at will. (almost all the time it cut straight to him) and this would have tricked her into thinking that she wanted him. the kiss was to trick jack at first but i think it ended up meaning more to her after he died.

as for the whole multiple engagements thing, the first was only so will would get rescued and so i dont think it can really be counted as she didnt want to do it but had to.  

orexis_mort

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:07 pm
She loves Will but she's got a bit of lust for Jack. I think she kissed him as a distraction and hey I'm all in for any plan that includes kissing Captain Jack Sparrow!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:27 pm
Elizabeth lusts for Jack but I believe she loves Will still.  

x-Rihn-x

~stormy_horizons~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:30 pm
im torn on this subject....
on one hand im on jacks side and am like "yes she finally kissed him!" cause...u know, i want a happy ending for jack and i was so very very very loathing at elizabeth for doing what she did to him but i still think that the kiss was just a bit more than just for saving herself and the crew, i very much do think that she did like jack.
but then again i am like "no! how could she???" cause im a romance sapp and she and will love eachother soooo much so how could she possibly kiss jack? once again i suppose i do agree with the theory that she wanted freedom so that was why she fell for jack in the first place but in the end shes Will's and she will always be Will's and no matter how much she wants that freedom she will stay with Will.
oh but poor jack......poor poor jack......*tear tear* why cant they have a girl for him too?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:10 pm
You belong to me...

Unresolved sexual tension with a side of saving the crews' a**.
She's too in love with Will to pick Jack over him.

my snow white queen

External Penetration

Greedy Codger

lorelaianne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 am
I actuallly don´t like Will. He is so naive... I can´t understand what liz sees on him... but she loved him for so long time...

And Liz in love with Jack... I think it won´t happen but he could change for liz in my fantasy... but I ´ve read somewhere and I believe it that Keira won´t participate in any other(maybe fourth) movie if there is some and Johnny said he will... and then Liz and Jack couldn´t be together...so I think for that reason a relationship between Jack and Liz is impossible for the practical reasons.

And yes, in that kiss played roles curiosity of Liz and Jacks freedom... I am curious if some other nice word like that will appear in the 3d movie^^

..Poor Jack and... bad Will(sorry I am spoiled from what I know about ATWE)  
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff