[IC]=The Forever Free Herd= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:23 pm
Apple noticed Jeevita and Nalani. Ears perked up he trotted over to the two with a smile on his face. "Hello my queen." He said to Nalani. "And hello Jeevita." The stallion said bowing his head to the two mares. Nuzzling Nalani, he smiled at Jeevita.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:28 pm
Cualtzin cleared his throat. He had a very important announcement. A very important one. It was going to be the first birthing in the herd. He was really excited. "Hello... How is everyone today?" He asked the herd as he stood there looking to Tally, and then back to the small herd. "I'd like to say something. Tally is..." paused. " Pregnant." He took a breath waiting for Jeevita's and Micah's answer.

Jeevita smiled and gave a wink to Nalani. "Well, how are you today, Apple?" She asked kindly. Soon, she heard Cualtzin's voice. She turned around to see what he had to say. Slightly shocked, yet happy. It was a very big announcement. "Oh, my! Cualtzin, that's wonderful!" It was really great to see the herd grow.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

MissCam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:54 am
Tally gave a smile as she slowly walked to Cualtzin nuzzling him''hm I'm glad your happy Jeevita for us..the herd is growing.''Tally smiled licking Cualtzin,gazing around the teratory with her chocolate brown eyes''hm..''Slowly Tally walked towards a tree,laying down Tally rested her head on top of her legs thinking about her future foals,how wonderfull it was if only her papa was here to see.Tally shook her head slightly but smiled watching Cualtzin and the others they all looked so happy it was great  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:32 pm
Apple smiled at Jeevita. "I'm great and yourself?" he asked before looking at Cualtzin. "That's great, Cualtzin!" The stallion said to the other stallion with a large smile on his face. Looking from Tally to Cualtzin he smiled happy that the herd was growing bigger.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:42 pm
Cualtzin felt alot better. He was glad they were happy. Well, why wouldn't they be, it wasn't like they weren't mated or anything. He smiled proudly looking at Tally and licked her. "Thanks, we really are happy about it." It was one of his more serious moments, though, it wouldn't stay too long.

Jeevita nuzzled Tally carefully not hitting her with her horn. "Well, I guess we'll have to celebrate when the little ones are born." She added then looked back over to Apple. "Doing great."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:27 pm
Micah streched his body, and jumped in the air. He was so happy for the two spotted horses.
"Im very happy for you both! I cant wait until I have babies of my own, and then...yeah! Enough rambling! So, As the 'protector' I demand a baby shower for you!"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:02 pm
Apple smiled at the mare. "That's good Jeevita." Looking over at Micah he smiled. "So you're the protector," The stallion said with a smile on his face, "It's very nice to meet you." He tilted his head a little at the 'baby shower' part. "What's that?" he asked very unsure.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:20 pm
"Name is Micah friend, and I shall have to ask yours." He said smiling. What joy was being brought because of new arrivals.
"A baby shower is when the babies are born, its almost like a party, and gifts are appreciated!"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

MissCam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:29 pm
Tally smiled happely''Thank you everyone but I do not deserv all your compelements and a party for my foals,isnt that to much for all of you..''tally asked smiling at the others they were all making Tally so happy.Tally nuzzles Jeevita back smiling''hm..thank you ..''Tally just wished that her papp could of been here  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:30 pm
Jeevita smiled at Micah. It was good to see him interacting with the herd a little. She wasn't totally sure about him yet, but he seemed pretty nice. "That's Apple, Nalani is the one with the butterfly wings, Cristallin is the blue stallion over there, Rocky-Lynn is the one that looks some what like Esper. Daisy is the quiet one over there." looks around thinking she missed someone. It felt like she missed someone.

Cualtzin got wided eyed. "BABY SHOWER! YAY!" he started to do some strange moves and then stopped to calm himself. He was a father now, he needed to be more serious. He laughed at that thought, serious, him? He chuckled under his breath.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

MissCam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:45 pm
Tally smiled then slowly walked off towards a shaded tree,going down to her knees then down on her belly she lay there,Looking at the herd from under there.She smiled sweetly,happy that she lived with the best family she could ever had,Yes Tally thought of the herd as she family,they all looked after each other  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:31 pm
Apple smiled at the leader of the heard. "Well I'm Apple-oosa, but you can just call me Apple." The stallion said smiling. Noticing Tally laying down he walked over to her. "You ok there?" He asked making sure nothing would hurt her. "If you want you can take a nap while I stand guard." He offered the soon to be mother.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

MissCam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:13 am
Tally smiled looking up to Apple''oh no its quite alright''Tally gave a yawn smiling nibbling on some grass Tally shook her head,slowly laying on her side she dozed off.A small smile on her face thinking of her little ones.Thinking of when they would be bolting all around the Herd terrain  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:54 pm
"I think a baby shower is just want you guys need. I mean, come on! The first foals in our herd!"
He started jumping around like a colt.

Esperanza smiled. Her eyes soft.
"If I didnt know any better Micah, Id say you were acting like you were having foals."

Micah: "One can dream"  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

MissCam

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:39 am
Tally began to laugh watching everyone.''This is too much, just for my foals..''Tally smiled to herself.''But thank you..''Tally stood up once more feeling a slight wriggle in her belly.''oof..''Tally gave a slightly blink as she looked to her belly, laughing lightly Tally walked to join her mate.Giving Cualtzin a soft Nuzzle on the side of his fluffy cheek  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff