Reply ~ Main Forum ~
fears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:46 am
I'm a really bad claustrophobic, and elevators are my enemies. Other than that, i really don't have that many fears.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:50 am
i AM AFRAiD OF ZEE DARK ALSO....
domokun

xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx

5,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mountain_Drew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:59 am
my fears include spiders, heights, snakes, an untimely death, the "life not lived", and lastly, oblivion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:02 am
Clowns and ventriloquist dolls and my biggest fears.
... So spooky... o.o
I'm also afraid of the death of a loved one (Already happened but still...), getting a tan, becoming blind, being the last person on Earth, having to watch the actual end of the world and/or having to live forever.

I can't imagine myself living forever. Sure, some people might consider it cool, but I think it would be torture. I'd eventually lose my loved ones and go through so much pain and losses.
Every day when I wake up (amazing that I actually sleep), I feel dizzy - because of the blood rushing through my head - and often stop seeing for a few minutes. I mean, literally. Everything turns black for a few seconds. I learned to live with it, but it still scares me that I may end up blind.
When I speak of 'the end of the world', I'm not reffering to the 'Apocalipse', I just mean I don't want to have to assist to the world I live in disappearing and dragging everyone.

About the tan... o.o I live in Portugal. I mean, we have a lot of sun and sea and a lot of heat. Pretty complicated to not get a tan, at least in my point of view.

xmisscheshirex

dark and demented

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:17 am
My biggest fear is Clowns.
-Shivers-
They're just creepy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:34 am
Hospitals...

Lexiegirl

DepartedDearly

Dapper Survivor

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:24 pm
ninja my worse fear is.....PeeWee Herman......he is scary,I had a dream where he was chasing me because I stole his bike and in the end he ate me alive gonk fear the PeeWee!!!! my other fear is of zombies (I'm getting over it by watching a bunch of zombie movies) and my last fear is.....just life itself,I don't fear death much unless it's a slow and painfull death like I fall into a fan and the top of my head get's chopped off and I'm still alive for a minute or two but life scares the s**t out of me....life and reality,I'm afraid from the moment I get off the computer to the moment I get back on cry it's really dumb.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:50 pm
um... let me see
im afraid of:
-being alone
-loud noises
-storms
-hate (dunno why)
-bugs
-pink (dont ask)
and lots of other stuffs  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:24 am
I am afraid of calling people for somereason. And I am afraid of large groups of people and the ocean, or bodies of water where I can't see the bottom. I am afraid of clowns somewhat, also touching anything that will hurt me, and old guys (somehow I picture all old men to be child molestors o.O)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:07 pm
Heights, deep water (anything over my head), and the amish  

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:20 am
My greatest fear is of dying. Because I don't really know what'll happen next. Also, being killed, the unknown, losing friends/family, insects, the end of the world, needles, being alone in the dark... Also, one of my other very terrible fears would be, if someone I love dies, never having the chance to say goodbye.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:34 pm
where to start... the dark, clowns, crowd, being alone, spiders, bugs in general, old men, little kids. and others that i don't want to discuss.  

heartbrokenangel21

Vampire_Angel06

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:30 pm
meh fear is ..is un speacting tu die...and..the thunder..the bad wreather...and driving in the dark...be cuz i hate light>.<'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:24 pm
I wouldnt know. sometimes I get shocked or scared of something but im never really SCARED of anything. and because of being so unsure I have nightmares almost everynight about falling, getting pushed off of something, something eating me, being shot...things like that. but they never really scare me. i wake up from them but go back to sleep right after. and my room is pretty Gothic too so I feel pretty safe and sure. it used to be all flowery and crap sense I had it my whole life but we tossed it out got a new one thats black, grey and white and are gonna paint my furniture gray as I hang up my little gothic drawings and photographs.  

DJ Database

Omacka_Weapon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:22 am
I'm a wimp, I is scared of creepy crawly things, I have a fear of my girlfreind putting make-up on me too. XP  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff