Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How evil am i?
  Very, very naughty...
  ehh... i've seen worse
  huh?
  You are acctually quite good.
  Bow down to Penguins for they shall lead us all!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:05 pm
The most I've ever done was weird out the entire class. Last year, I was muttering to myself whilst taking a quiz, I don't remember doing this, but apparently I had said rather loudly 'I got it' and then gave a little chuckle, people moved to the other side of the room. Because of that, an upper classmen is refering to me only as Columbine.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:22 pm
Perestroyka
Heh, I have fun with the Jehovah's witness people who call round a lot when I'm in Plymouth seeing as I stay with a gothy friend there. Once they came round at 7am, knocked on the appartment door and seemed astonished to find me up and fully dressed. So after giving me a lecture about how living with a bloke (who i have no relations with O_o) will damn to hell, and so on and so forth.

So I told them about Hermetiscm and what I believe about god and life and stuff. That one didn't come back.

The Jesus Modern Army are the best, something about bright orange crosses I find amusing...
this makes me glad im Buddhist  

Tom Gunn 666

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:44 pm
if i know i can make somebody uncomfortable,
i'll do it.

if they don't get uncomfortable easily,
i'll find a way to make them squirm ^_^

i just find it completely amusing,
it's one of things where you don't know why you like it so much,
but you do.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:13 am
What she said.

I sometimes like to do things for attention, like, being the first to completly do and finish a final exam/provincial exam, and leave the second they say we can go.

A while ago I was walking to "Staples" to get some supplies, and this one clean cut, slightly chubby, but altogether normal looking guy walked by me. The closer I got to him/he got to me, the wider his eyes got.

Today(yesterday cause its past midnight) I was walking down the highway (no sidewalks). I was wearing cargos, combat boots, a dress shirt, shades, my over coat, and I was carrying my duffle bag--Everything black. Guess what happened, some old people pulled over onto the side infront of me, talked to me a little, asked were I was going, and gave me a ride. (I am partially suicidal, very adventerous, and, have no problem with alot of things) So, yes, I got into a random vehicle. And got a ride.

Woot for zee random old people on Canada. I naturally come off gay, cause I dress and look good/clean, and I have a very charming/flamboyant personality, so, I usually try to scare men through homophobic means. However, I usually scare my friends, or, people asking for it, but I always do it to make my girlfriends laugh.  

Dorian Requiem

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:04 am
I love scaring people. Sometimes I like to sit in the library, look up from my book every now and then, and stare with a thirsty expression at random people's throats. At the very least, I'm never bothered.

One of my favorites was during this year's primary elections. A person called me and asked how I was going to vote in the election. Just to see how she'd react, I replied, "I'm an anarchist." She was silent for a few seconds, apologized, and hung up. I was never called again. 3nodding

Another favorite happened just yesterday. I was walking in the mall with some friends who are Muslim, and we were chatting excitedly in Arabic. We rounded a corner and almost crashed into a person handing out pamphlets to a new church that just opened. He took one look at our group, locked in on me, and started chewing me out for "associating with unbelievers" and I would be "condemned to hell for being with fundamentalist pigs." I calmly informed him that not all Muslims were psychotic terrorists and he did not have the power to judge me. He went really quiet after that, and we burst out laughing and walked past him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:20 pm
Mina Lilith
i know this is horrible of me, but well... when i'm bored i often entertain myself by scaring normal people. Well, normal people and those who come door to door selling their religion, or wares... an telemarketers.

I remember this one time i was making a hallaween costume, it was a bloody butchers apron, a butchers knife, and black rubber gloves (something out of the audition if anyones seen it). so anyways, this morman guy comes to the door and asks me if i've found god. well while i'm waring this outfit i say "I've found a god! infact, i'm just about to give him a sacrifice in my backyard, but if you want to come back a little later you can tell me about yours." i closed the door and he never came back...

Anyone else have any stories? Please don't let me be the only evil one...

there is nothing wrng with that. i htink the best of us have made the normies squirm. in closing... i applaud you

xdemonicallyxyours13x

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:43 pm
I was at the mall one day walking with some friends and I was walking past this woman with her little daughter, as soon as she saw me, she grabbed her daughter by the scruff of the neck and pulled her daughter behind herself. So I looked at the little girl smiled and waved and she waved back. The woman got really ticked off  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:23 pm
I love scaring normals too! Restaurants like "Cracker Barrel" are the BEST!!! They're all like.... eek Probably think I'm a witch or something---wait I am haha! I love doing it to friends that I don't really like xp  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:21 pm
Nevira Shadowfire
Another favorite happened just yesterday. I was walking in the mall with some friends who are Muslim, and we were chatting excitedly in Arabic. We rounded a corner and almost crashed into a person handing out pamphlets to a new church that just opened. He took one look at our group, locked in on me, and started chewing me out for "associating with unbelievers" and I would be "condemned to hell for being with fundamentalist pigs." I calmly informed him that not all Muslims were psychotic terrorists and he did not have the power to judge me. He went really quiet after that, and we burst out laughing and walked past him.

That's great!

I don't like it when other people try to force thier religion on me... so when the door-to-door converter people(I don't know what else to call them...), come to my door, I'll strike up a nice conversation with them, but then delving into theology, and asking questions which are difficult for them to answer (eg. 'If God loves everyone, then why are gays condemned to hell?', 'If there was ONLY Adam and Eve in the beginning, then why is incest now a sin, because of course there must have been incest amongst that familiy if we're all here now.') since Dreamer is always up for a good debate! Or, if I don't feel like being a smart-a**(which is more often than not the case), I'll politely say that I'm content with my religion, and hope that they are content with thiers, then following up with the fact that they should respect my choices, and if I end up in hell it's my own fault.
As far as other incidents of scaring normal people, most of them for me are unintentional. I tend to act polite in public, and will hold the door for people, tell parents how cute thire children are, etc., all with a pleasant smile. If I was dressed in pink and normal clothing, I don't think most people would mind my gestures... heck, they may even appreciate them! But since I'm a black-clad creature, people tend to be crepped out by my politeness...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:57 pm
ok....i got one...one halloween..these two normies came to my house and they got stuff yaddayaddayadda...later on that night when the went pass my house again...i followed then..and since my face was all paited to look like a skelleton and i was in all black..and of coarse thanks to my ninja skillz i followed them and eventually cut them off...and went further down the road and waited till they were in my sights and i took out the fake blood in my poket and put some on my face and jumped out infront of them screaming and snarling...and they jumped clear of the ground and ran away..i don't know if that compairs to any of your but its a good story..i think  

Willie-John[Abomination]

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:44 pm
these are funny! mrgreen

My stories are mostly just the anoying stereotype-crazy brats at school. if i'm in a good mood and smiling and they're sitting near me, they ask
"...Are you going to kill me?" an example of what i might say back:
" stare why... yes. yes, i will. have any suggestions of how?" alternately, i may use this face>>> 3nodding
besides that a lot of boys are scared to get me on their bad side because I have a bad reputation about threatening to beat boys up. plus that, i occasionally get possesed. (don't. ask.) so one time, this boy named Nick is running with me during gym and i get possesed. apparently it was this overly happy, really hyper chick who said she loved him.
stare
yeah, five minutes later he had a hand at his throat. he said "help me! this satanist witch is trying to hex me!!!"
xd I cracked up laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:00 pm
I have a friend, who's little brother is evil beyond comprehension. You know those boy scouts that go door to door selling whatever the hell it is that they sell. Always selling whatever it is for some charity or another.

Anyway, Chris, her brother, answered the door to one of those boy scouts and the kid explained all the crap he was doing and what charity the money was going to and why and Christ just said 'what?'.

So the kid explained it all over again but Chris said 'what' and the kid was getting angry but he explained it a third time. When Christ said 'what' again the kid asked if he had a memory problem. Chris said that yes he did have a short term memory and what was he there for again.

When the kid was half-way through yet another explanation, Chis shouted 'what the hell are you doing on my porch you f***er?!' and slammed the door in the kids face and banged him on the nose.  

bellsouth12345

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:07 pm
Tesgura
I have a friend, who's little brother is evil beyond comprehension. You know those boy scouts that go door to door selling whatever the hell it is that they sell. Always selling whatever it is for some charity or another.

Anyway, Chris, her brother, answered the door to one of those boy scouts and the kid explained all the crap he was doing and what charity the money was going to and why and Christ just said 'what?'.

So the kid explained it all over again but Chris said 'what' and the kid was getting angry but he explained it a third time. When Christ said 'what' again the kid asked if he had a memory problem. Chris said that yes he did have a short term memory and what was he there for again.

When the kid was half-way through yet another explanation, Chis shouted 'what the hell are you doing on my porch you f***er?!' and slammed the door in the kids face and banged him on the nose.

thats funny  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:46 pm
Tesgura

*has been a girl scout who has peddled cookies* stare  

lurichan
Vice Captain

P o o c h i e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:23 am
I've licked the blood off my friend's elbow, and scared my entire English class.

I had a glass ring one time, and my friend Amanda had an issue closing her gym locker, so I slammed it for her, and it broke my ring. I didn't notice I was bleeding until I got into my next period, which was Choir. We have some REALLY bitchy girls in choir [Not to be stereotypical, but their the Preppy Tpye of Million-Dollar Hair-cut Abercrombie Tommy Hilfiger and American Eagle girls]. Anyway, so when I noticed I was bleeding, I went up to our Choir instructor's desk and asked if she had a bandaid.
Now, I'm the kind of person who draws unwanted attention to herself, and so when I went up to the desk, everyone in the room got quiet and listened. [Honest to Wicca, I am NOT making this up.]
My choir instructor asked me why I needed a band-aid and I explained to her the circumstances. She said, regretfully, "I don't have any band-aids, Sam. Go to the nurses office."
My school's nurses office is ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SCHOOL from the choir room, and I was NOT planning on walking that entire way.
I turned away from the desk, shrugged and began sucking my finger dry. That glass had cut really deep, so there was quite a bit of blood. Some smeered on my lips and this really bitchy girl named Dakota was like, [In her high pitched voice], "Oh my God. She's a freakin' vampire!"

Haha, one of the best moments of my life. :sighs contentedly: My girlfriend was like, "Yeah, well.. She's my vampire." And Elizabeth, one of my best friends was all, "Yeah, and she can suck my blood any day!"

And we ask ourselves WHY we get called Lesbians? xD

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces