Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:47 pm
"Ok, thank you for telling me." Sophie replied sitting down on the chair from before. Midnight jumed off the seat that she was laying on and jumped on the couch by Saskia. Sophie let out a small laugh, "Wow, I've never seen Midnight take such a liking to someone like this. She likes you and she won't shut up about it." Sophie covered her mouth to stop her laughing and then quietly spoke once more. "If you are wondering why I said thats because I can her Midnight's thoughts. It gets quite annyoing once in a while."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:02 am
Grave stalked through the hallways rubbing his left eye annoyed. "Damn contacts... need to get some new ones soon." Walking through the hallway way he heard some conversations back in the room he had just left. Turning around he raised an eyebrow walking to the door he paused looking at a lock of hair in front of him. "Just beatiful the dye is wearing off. My entire disguise is crashing why is that?" Shaking it off he walked in to see Saskia and another vampire speaking. Bowing slightlyhe stood stiff his hands hidden inside the pockets of his trenchcoat. "So how are we all this fine night? Or is it day? Hmm can't really tell inside this house."  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:36 pm
Sophie turned her head slowly to the man that had just came in. Then said, "Hello." With a pleasant smile then turned her head back at Saskia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:52 pm
"Fine Grave, thank you." Saskia paused thinking if it was her place to introduce them. "Sophie, this is the man I was telling you about." Saskia stroked the cat lovingly and actually smiled. Then spoke again while scratching its neck."Grave is something troubling you? You seem uneasy." She watched him continue to fidget around.  

sexyviv14

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:23 pm
Sophie turned her head once more and said, "Oh I'm sorry. Hello Grave I'm Sophie." She also could tell that there was something wrong with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:08 am
Grave bowed half way politely keeping his hands hidden in his pockets. Upon their inquiries to his well-being Grave managed a weak smile and shook his head. "It is nothing to trouble yourselves over I just received a letter that I'm not all together sure if I should trust or not. How it got to the front door is beyond me but I feel I must answer this. I'm sorry but I must take my leave for now good day." Bowing once more he spun on spot once more exiting the room his mind flooded with thoughts as he left the house. The Talamasca? Why are they interested me? I don't see any reason to bother me now... This David Talbat. He's the leader isn't he? Bursting through the doors he walked rapidly making his way towards the Motherhouse, the headquarters of the Talamasca.
[exit]  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:25 pm
"Hmmmm, what an odd way to leave..." Saskia looked back at Sophie and apologized."I'm sorry, he seemed like he didn't want to talk..." Oh my. For such an attractive man he is truely a mystery. I wonder were he went...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:23 am
Azrael walks up to the houses front door, his gear bouncing a little on his hips. With his gun he knocks on the door loud enough to be heard.  

AzraelBronze

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:27 pm
"Yes that was..." Sophie replied getting up and going toward a bookself to look for a certain type of book. Searching up and down the bookself she asked, "Do you know of any good books to read?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:34 pm
Xiao walked up the the door and knocked. Noticing the door was half open, she walked in and looked around. "It looks safe," she whipsered to herself. She crawled up into a corner and fell asleep, waiting for another day to pass by.  

Saimikox

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:18 pm
"um try...well i don't quite know." Saski got up and answered the door downstairs. "you don't have to knock." She said to the man holding the gun, " Welcome to our refuge." The building had become slightly more populous since the last time Saskia had been downstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:54 pm
Starr silently walked into the dark house, looking about and making sure not to make a sound. She then heard a rustling and jumped high into the rafters, being very cautious. She hadn't been around her own race in awhile. She then stood up, her silver eyes gleaming and she looked about. A black glare in her eyes, she grabed a small dagger from her pouch and looked around.

Starr The Fallen

5,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:14 pm
After looking through the library a little bit longer she deceided to go outside and get some fresh air. Walking past Saskia and a another person she felt a breeze of cold air against her face. Sophie sat down by a dead tree and thought about things that have happened throughout her life.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff