Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:35 pm
" Yeah, let me give Raulen a call. " Mokuba replyed taking out a cell phone. he gave Raulen direction to come pick them up and hung up after Raulen acceted. Mokuba looked at Seto" I wonder if likereal cats he'll be shocked and nervous at the mansion, since they get nervous around new places." Mokuba wondered outloud.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:04 pm
"I dunno. Seto seems like he's never at ease anywhere." Jonouchi was still petting Seto. "I hope he doesn't get too bad. I wonder if he can tell us what happened? He doesn't remember me, that's for sure..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:15 pm
The other woke partway through the car ride. He blinked up at Jou and Mokuba, before the other looked curiously around, before he mewled frightened by the vehical's movement. He immediately cowered in Jou's arms. He didn't like this at all! Tears started to flow down his cheeks as he clung desperately at the other.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:37 pm
I was afraid fo this he thought taking his chances to pet the fightend Seto." It's ok Seto. It's ok, your safe with us. its all ok." Mokuba replyed petting Setos ear and back slightly hoping he'd calm down without scratching him.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:43 pm
The other whimpered, still clutching to Jou, trying to hide inside of his jacket, before he switched over to Mokuba since the other was petting him... "No.... No like.... No like!...." The other whimpered, clinging to Mokuba.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:00 pm
Mokuba petted his brother" I know your scared, but its ok. "Mokuba whispered.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:07 pm
"Not okay! Not okaaay!" Seto cried hard into his brother's chest. "Not okay..... Not okay.... Don't like, don't like."

His face was now in the crook of Mokuba's neck as panicked breathes came from the cat boy.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:16 pm
Mokuba pet through his hair rocking slowly with him." Shhh..it's alright Seto..I'm here, I got ya." Mokuba whispered softly.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:24 pm
Seto slowly started to drift, before he was back to being asleep finally in his younger brother's arms... He laid there, finally calmed and fully asleep, stirring only slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:43 pm
Mokuba smiled continuing to hold him. He knew it would probably get worse when they reached the mansion, but he'd stay close to Seto to make sure he was ok. he was prepared for any reaction Seto had in store." How much farther Raulen?" Mokuba asked. " Not too long now Mokuba." Raulen answered.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:51 pm
Seto's eyes fluttered open when he was moved. He blinked, happy to be free of whatever it was they were in. He blinked at the building before them, more specifically at the birds that were nesting on it. He looked up at Mokuba innocently, unsure as to what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:56 pm
Mokuba smiled." This is your home Seto, I know its scary for you, but I promise it's ok." Mokuba said in a kind tone.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:01 pm
"Home...." He mimicked, he pointed up to the birds carefully. "What?"

He wondered simply, wide eyed and trying to take everything in. He sniffed the air which was clean and nice smelling.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:07 pm
" Oh no, those are birds...THAT is home." he pointed with a arm around Setos back making sure he could see the building. Of coarse keeping his calm gental tone.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:12 pm
"Birds.... Home." He pointed to the proper thing this time, blinking.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff