Reply Naruto Guild
If You Were A Ninja... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:37 pm
*nods* Yep, this is how I could see myself aas a ninja. Of course, my hair isn't that long, and in my opinion I could cause blind people to scream in agony, but yep! I can see myself like this! It's not my dream ninja, my dream ninja would be something close to Shikamaru or another character from a different series.. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:26 pm
by this do you mean basically our world became narutos? or something completlet different?  

Jean Rayzak

Jean Rayzak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:31 pm
name:rei kenoyatzo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:25 pm
Name: Ryuuzaki Imanyueru
Class: Jonin (high ranked)
Home: Unknown, but was adopted into Konoha Village
Primary Weapon: Tanto, Shuriken, Wind and Leaf techniques.

Special: My clan is called the Ryuuzaki Clan, the clan of the dragon. The Kekkei Genkai trait in this clan is the ablility to highten all of the users ablilities in battle to the highest calibur for as long as they allow the ability to go and recovering your strength, injuries and chakra...calling it "Infinite Ability"; but its after-effect is devastating, causing the user to become totally defenseless and exhausted. Recovery could take from a range of a day to a couple of weeks, depending on how long the user uses the "infinite ablility" technique. Otherwise, this technique is very good in a tight situation, when you're tired out and have no other option.

Appearance: He appears as a 5'11" figure, light brown eyes and short, dark brown hair, fair light skin. He wears the Konoha Hitai-ate on his forehead and has most of his hair covered by it. He wears very long blue Kaki pants and a white, loose t-shirt with a hidden dragon image on the front. He also wears a Jonin shinobi vest (opened) so that the dragon image is shown. The kunai pouch on his left thigh (he's left handed) and sometimes is seen carrying around a huge makimono on his back... he uses that, only if he's in the mood for summoning justu, Imanyueru summons dragons.

Personality: He's a shinobi who helps fight for justice or something that he feels is right. And during his personal time, he sits out somewhere peaceful and private, trying to figuring out the mysteries of his mysterious vanished clan. Only he and a very few other amount of his clan is found roaming around the world, that is...until his clan can be recovered. Even though he appears nice, he wont hesitate to annihilate anything that stands in his way of his personal beliefs, whether its a friend of foe.  

Imanyueru

Shakira_Ninja_Underground

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:49 am
Name: Kayzi, Akoro (Kayzi is a name I thought up on my spare time)
Class: Genin
Home: Traveler, has no real home
Primary Weapon: Katana

Special: I have learned how to meld into the shadows, though some can sense where I am and where I'll appear next. I also know how to pin people to the ground so that they can't move. I don't have any other special techniques, but it's enough to win in 90% of my fights.

Appearance: Long black hair pulled back into a pony tail. Wears all black to help meld into shadows. Katana is strapped to my back, and I'm in excellent shape. The first thing I do is challenge the strongest Genins in the village when I arrive at a village. I go barefoot, but the soles of my feet have hardened from walking around barefoot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:04 am
I don't know  

Burningspirit

Jiraiya_Sannin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:51 am
Name: Izuraki Kuruk
Class:Genin
Home:Konoha
Primary Weapon: Kunai and my dog (Shisuuga)

Special: My clan is the Izuraki, this clan is a relative of the Inuzuka Clan. This clan only has 1 technique, The Jukinshi No Jutsu (Werewolf Fusion) allows the user and his canine to fuse resulting in a half-man half-dog creature, while in this form the user has a extreme amount of chakra and is extremely strong and fast, but the effect of being in this form makes you unable to use any jutsu except for taijutsus. The after-effect causes the user to become extremly exuasted and in the worst case can cause death to the user and the pet if stayed in the form for too long. This clan also shares the ability of the Inukua Clan which allows them to talk to their pets and use the Gasuuga.

Appearence:He is 5'12", his got purple eyes, long bushy dark brown hair, light skin. He wears the Konoha Forehead Protector on his head. He wears long black pants and wears a hooded jacket with short-sleeves, open, no t-shirt. His kunai pouch is on his right thigh. Shisuuga is a silver dog, but when angered his fur becomes tinted with black. Shisuuga is Akamaru's brother, the same height and apperance.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:44 pm
Name: Shizu-Toshi (no family/last name)
Class: Anbu (solo)
Home: Open road, or where ever there is a decent cause for my services.
Weapon: A double bladed scyth, it comes apart in the middle. also has a chain inside to conect the two peices for a signature move.

Special(s): Weapon: when the chain connects the two peices - twirls at high speeds, and the blades fly out so fast that there appears to be more then two, and cuts the opponent into peices.
Body: Pressure Points - can paraliz an opponent by hiting nerves, though an opponent with a high level chakura can break out of it, as it is body pressure points and not chakura points.
Mind: An attack that focuses on the opponents worst fear- and brings it to life (well to opponent its real) victims of this attack ether go insane - or put themselves out of their misery....

Appearence: 5'3" slime but muscled frame. Pale skin and almond shaped deep red eye that have purple streaks and silver flecks. Hair is always in a waist length braid - black in color. Silvery scars pattern the right side of body and face in a mimic of a spiders web.
cloths: black soft cloth pants (lose) and a black form fitting tank. dark gray wraps go from ankle to over the knee and elbow to wrist (conected to hand gaurds) a ninja thigh pack thingy, a black cloack and an Anbu mask in a cats face painted black with a silver symbol for truth painted above the left eye. and a harness for the scyth on my back(under the cloack)
A black cloack  

Shizu-Toshi

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas