Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:32 pm
Frosted_Fai
Misaki_Chii
Yes, Chobits rocks! Like it so much it's a part of my SN biggrin I agree that the manga is much better than the anime... but the anime is still pretty good ^^
i agree... i like chi's appearance more in the manga- her white hair is awsome! heart

YES! WHY THE CRAP DID THEY GIVE HER BLONDE HAIR?!?!? That pissed teh hell outta me. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:47 pm
My fave character in chobits is probably Dita.
Though i do have a crush on Minoru...  

EmpressVampire

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:37 pm
EmpressVampire
My fave character in chobits is probably Dita.
Though i do have a crush on Minoru...

I like Dita's hair. Teh c00l. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:24 pm
I agree Dita's hair is teh awesome!!!! I was also a little surprised when I seen in the anime she had blonde hair and I really didn't think it suited her.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:58 am
I love Chobits I only have the first 2 books and no anime. But hey I spend my money on other manga/anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:16 pm
anime_fan_9002
I love Chobits I only have the first 2 books and no anime. But hey I spend my money on other manga/anime.

Don't waste your money on the anime. Not worth it. The manga is much better and it's a hell of a lot cheaper.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:14 pm
Neko-Yousei
anime_fan_9002

Don't waste your money on the anime. Not worth it. The manga is much better and it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

Or be bad like me and buy the China boxset thingu on ebay XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:54 pm
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei
anime_fan_9002

HongKong imports = baaaaad subtitles... domokun  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:52 am
Neko-Yousei
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei
anime_fan_9002

HongKong imports = baaaaad subtitles... domokun

they copied the pioneer DVDs so it had english and japanese with their subtitles... so they were all fine biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:08 pm
i like it  

SakuyaSama1220

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:29 pm
I totally love Chobits! heart Chi is my fav; I act like her all the time and I say "Chi" alot sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:19 am
I'm getting the other 5 soon. It's in hot demand.My friends are bugging me. I'm the only one with money.  

anime_fan_9002

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:34 am
Neko-Yousei
Frosted_Fai
Misaki_Chii
Yes, Chobits rocks! Like it so much it's a part of my SN biggrin I agree that the manga is much better than the anime... but the anime is still pretty good ^^
i agree... i like chi's appearance more in the manga- her white hair is awsome! heart

YES! WHY THE CRAP DID THEY GIVE HER BLONDE HAIR?!?!? That pissed teh hell outta me. stressed

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:13 am
anime_fan_9002
I'm getting the other 5 soon. It's in hot demand.My friends are bugging me. I'm the only one with money.

XP yeah I understand how that is, I have a huge manga collection, most everyone here knows that, and once I move to my grandmas I will have them stacked in order on a book case. All my friends whenever they see my collection are like O_o WAH! I WANT TO READ!!!!!!! I only let them read at my house though, I am too protective about my manga to let them borrow.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:02 pm
PsychoAce56
anime_fan_9002

XP yeah I understand how that is, I have a huge manga collection, most everyone here knows that, and once I move to my grandmas I will have them stacked in order on a book case. All my friends whenever they see my collection are like O_o WAH! I WANT TO READ!!!!!!! I only let them read at my house though, I am too protective about my manga to let them borrow.

I totally know what you mean. I lent out some of my Hot Gimmicks and v5 came back with a creased cover, the borrower claimed it was like that when she got it...BS!!! scream
Now I only let one person take my manga out of my house because I know she'll guard it well. She knows how damn obsessive complusive I am about these things. sweatdrop  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff