View Results

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:13 am
DR490N
joining the military is signing your own death warrant. not even for any real cause either. especially there in the US. alot of you will probably hate me for saying this, but everyone in the military these days is dying for nothing. america IS the terrorist country in the world. you invadfe countries simply because they have military capabilities whihc may approach your own. somehow, if the US has stockpiles upon stockpiles of nuclear warheads(indeed enough todestroy the world several times), it's perfectly alright, but if someone else has one nuke or maybe 10 or so, they're percieved as a threat. it's ******** idiocy.

I don't take offense to your words because they are true. I live in the U.S. and our government is a horridly selfish, manical group.

Joining the military is not only asking for death, but soldiers go to war to kill and be killed. It's not always protecting the country, like they'll surely tell you. The government enlists people by pulling wool over the public eye so that we don't know what the situation really is. In honesty, we tried to cheat Iraq out of a lot of money, as we did to Ecuador. They said no, so we sent our military.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:26 am
'tis true that I hate almost everything this country stands for and the thought of protecting it disturbs me. but unfortunately I do have a string sense of nationalism, probly based on what I know of military history. I think that if you live in the country, even if you are forced to, then you should have to serve in some way. overall, my vote is yes.  

Shattenhund

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:03 am
I'm a military brat -_-

-pros-
guns
tanks
new people
get buff(er)
travel
retirement pay
no sales tax on base :O

-cons-
away from family a lot, and if you have a family, they might not like it to much
USUALLY moving around every 2-3 years
might be sent somewhere you dont like

mmm..yah. thats all i can remember. see ya all later  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:10 pm
I know my opion won't count very much but here goes. Some good things about the military you could get college paid for and not get deployed intell you finish, you get good training, and you get to shoot stuff. Some bad stuff you have to go and fight because some old men that can afford big houses and cars are nothing but greedy pigs. So if that helps you any.  

Shomu 1025

mcr.forever!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:49 pm
are you kidding? dont go!!! im totaly against war and the thought of fighting for gorge bush sends a chill down my spine, plus the war in iraq has made me think alot, why? what do we gain from fighting those poor people, i understand there was terrorists but does that give us an excuse to kill inocent people? does it give an excuse to take away parents from poor children or worse, force children to kill their own parents? do you realy want to be a part of it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:57 pm
BabyEaterLad
I've got a history of military in my family. Cousins, uncles and my sister. :3 My sister, however, got "kicked out" of the Air Force because of her eyesight. (She wanted to be a pilot)

If you plan on joining ever, air force is the way to go. It's pretty cushy as my dad says. XD

I've been thinking about joining them. Whats the vision requirment to be a pilot?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:06 pm
I'm Anti-war Anti-Gun Anti-Violence . Even as we speak because of the "No child left behind act" The Schools give the army our records so we can be drafted into service but You can drop out of the program by filling out a certain form
Opt out  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:29 am
I wouldnt do it. I'll admit it I'm a pansy and wouldnt survive. Now lets say it was some epic battle between worlds or some jazz like that sure then i might do it. But no its not so my glow in the dark white butt is stayin home. Hell when they called me years ago I flat out told em that I am a pansy and wouldnt survive. The recruiter guy was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna drop the phone.  

Lady Detarra

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces