Reply The Official Australian Guild
School/Uni Mania!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:23 am
Well, I just finished my first actual full draft for this assignment after doing at least six others that I didn't finish... I just hate it... I can't write decent essays... I didn't write down which page I got all my info from so I have to go and look for them all... I need to find decent pictures to use... I'm so screwed... It doesn't even sound good... crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:28 am
shells_of_sand
Minielf
I just did Part B of the my first Methods SAC today. Damn me if I don't get a good mark!! stressed There were 4 of those max/min questions and I stuffed up the last one. sweatdrop

Are you doing 1&2 or 3&4?

3&4  

Minielf

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:38 am
Minielf
shells_of_sand
Minielf
I just did Part B of the my first Methods SAC today. Damn me if I don't get a good mark!! stressed There were 4 of those max/min questions and I stuffed up the last one. sweatdrop

3&4

ooOOoooo so we're in competition xp . So ridiculous how spaz everyone is going lately about that. Mind you, you got to Melb. High don't you? So things must be full on competitive/study study.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:40 am
shells_of_sand
Minielf
shells_of_sand
Minielf

3&4

ooOOoooo so we're in competition xp . So ridiculous how spaz everyone is going lately about that. Mind you, you got to Melb. High don't you? So things must be full on competitive/study study.

Yeah, the competition is really tough, way too many smartasses and not enough dumb ones. Unfortunately I'm one of the less intelligent students in my year and that's saying something.  

Minielf

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:47 am
Wow, just getting over a major anxiety attack... these meds are supposed to stop that from happening... sweatdrop crying

See, for some reason microsoft word keeps telling me that it is having errors and has to close... I have been saving my work every five minutes and then all of a sudden it freezes and when I go to get my assignment, it isn't there!!!! I looked all through the subject folder and I couldn't find it anywhere!!! I was majorly stressing because this is due tomorrow and I've only got half of the assignment on cd... I called out to my dad saying that the computer destroyed my assignment and I went into an attack and started hyperventilating and squeezing my head and shaking like hell... I was crying and trying really hard not to throw up and then dad just starts yellling at me to calm down and so I yell back and squeeze my head more... then dad looks it up on the computer and finds that it's saved it in the wrong folder for some stupid reason... sweatdrop

Afterwards, my parents made me sit down with them and mom gave me a shoulder massage and they both kept telling me that I can drop subjects if I have to because they're really worried about me. I kept telling them that I was okay but they didn't believe me and wouldn't drop it... I'd hate to think what they'd say if they knew I was already doped up on anti-anxiety meds... sweatdrop crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:52 am
year 12 is driving me INSANE  

n00dlez0rz

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:53 am
Well, you've already given them a massive panic attack from all of your anxiety and hyperventilation. You should calm your nerves down and don't get too frantic when something wrong happens. I bet it was a close call that your parents didn't find out about your meds.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:05 am
Minielf
Well, you've already given them a massive panic attack from all of your anxiety and hyperventilation. You should calm your nerves down and don't get too frantic when something wrong happens. I bet it was a close call that your parents didn't find out about your meds.
I can't help it... I had been doing that all day and I thought I lost it and wouldn't be able to get it back and there would be no way of getting it completely done by tomorrow morning had I lost it... crying

They know about the meds, my mom picked them up from the pharmacy herself... sweatdrop

They just don't know that I actually had them in my system at the time. I told them that I take them before going to uni and seeing as I skipped uni today... sweatdrop

I took one about two hours I think before I had the attack because of the storm and I was scared to death from it and with all the other stress I just had to have something for it... they didn't know I took one so as far as they were aware, I had no anti-anxiety meds in me at the time. So theoretically, if I had meds in my system (which I did) then the attack should have been of a much lesser magnitude... If they knew I had meds in my system at the time which should have prevented any sort of attack then they would be so worried... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:09 am
Chemical_Kitten
Minielf
I can't help it... I had been doing that all day and I thought I lost it and wouldn't be able to get it back and there would be no way of getting it completely done by tomorrow morning had I lost it... crying

They know about the meds, my mom picked them up from the pharmacy herself... sweatdrop

They just don't know that I actually had them in my system at the time. I told them that I take them before going to uni and seeing as I skipped uni today... sweatdrop

I took one about two hours I think before I had the attack because of the storm and I was scared to death from it and with all the other stress I just had to have something for it... they didn't know I took one so as far as they were aware, I had no anti-anxiety meds in me at the time. So theoretically, if I had meds in my system (which I did) then the attack should have been of a much lesser magnitude... If they knew I had meds in my system at the time which should have prevented any sort of attack then they would be so worried... crying

Indeed, from what you've said I think this anxiety problem of yours is far more serious than your parents would have thought. I don't think you'll succeed in hiding the fact you already have the anti-anxiety meds in your system for long. One day, sooner or later, they will discovere the truth, and then they'd be seriously worried.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:16 am
Minielf
Chemical_Kitten
Minielf

Indeed, from what you've said I think this anxiety problem of yours is far more serious than your parents would have thought. I don't think you'll succeed in hiding the fact you already have the anti-anxiety meds in your system for long. One day, sooner or later, they will discovere the truth, and then they'd be seriously worried.
I think it's just stress and anxiety and everything just rolled into one... I already had a breakdown at uni yesterday in which I couldn't stop crying for over an hour... what made it worse was that it was in public... I had meds in my system then too... crying

They won't find out that I had them in my system at the time of this attack...

I'll just talk to the uni doctor again about it next week some time... 3nodding  

Chemical_Kitten

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:18 am
Chemical_Kitten
Minielf
Chemical_Kitten
Minielf

I think it's just stress and anxiety and everything just rolled into one... I already had a breakdown at uni yesterday in which I couldn't stop crying for over an hour... what made it worse was that it was in public... I had meds in my system then too... crying

Well, I'll hope you'll be alright and recover from that ordeal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:24 am
Minielf
Chemical_Kitten
Minielf
Chemical_Kitten
Minielf

Well, I'll hope you'll be alright and recover from that ordeal.
Yeah, the meds should be able to keep me going... I may just need to up the dosage 3nodding

Now I just need to edit this assignment... It doesn't sound good... I don't like it at all... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:30 am
Damn. I'm in a really sticky situation. Its a week until the Trial exams and I haven't done enough study. As well as that, the petrochemicals SAC is also on that day.

Oh well, I suppose after I see Star Wars tomorrow I'll get down and dirty serious.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:33 am
Hooray.
I've just completed 20 of my 30 Hamlet questions. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

StreekG

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:34 am
*reads topic* FINE! just leave us Tafe bums out of it then, see if i care crying  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff