Reply Recycle Bin
WHAT would you do if someone says, i dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkest_side_of_me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:23 pm
I basically just tell the person that tells me on a daily basis to be quiet and just shrug it off, because obviously they suck, not Fall Out Boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:21 pm
honstlty i would ask them why(just out of curiosity) and then just forget about it cuz everyone is diffrent and has there own opinons.. just like i might not like one of there bands no big deal!! smile  

nikki1512

CocoIateDeath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:41 pm
i get that alot, i just say what? like i didn't hear them  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:47 pm
I quickly jump to their defence.
"Nu-uh Fall Out Boy rocks!"
or
"You just don't know what good music is!"
or
"Good, I'm glad you don't like them, more for me!"
or
"Whatever.." talk2hand
lolz  

Invisible Panda

Patron Saint of Designer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:02 pm
~I am getting SO sick of people discriminating against others who are only expressing an opinion in the first place! I'm sure there are bands and music groups that you don't like. It's only your opinion. And, you make a big deal out of it, as if FOB is the best band in the world. It's not. I joined this guild because I love this band, not because I think they could potentially crush anyother band on the music scene.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:10 pm
I say, "And I need to know this because....?"
My sister tells me that everyday. Hopefully, she will learn I don't care if she hates my music. I don't care for hers, but I keep my opinion to myself.  

[ Burnt Out Toaster ]

HannaBanana744

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:11 pm
i'd deal with it even though i know they are wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:05 pm
I don't really care.
I get told that all the time. Pretty much nobody likes Fall Out Boy anymore.
Not as much people as before, anyway.
I say either, "I don't care."
"Yeah? Let's hear your record-breaking single, dumbass!" [the Pete quote.
"And I care what you think why....?"

Pretty much what everyone else does.
Most people that I talk to that tell me anyway at least can grasp that their opinion doesn't matter to me if mine doesn't matter to theirs; and they understand my Fall Out Boy is their [insert their favorite thing in the world].

If people continue to piss me off about it, I just ignore them to the max.
I mean, I don't insult their bands. They don't give a s**t about my opinion, why should I give a s**t about theirs?

But see, one time this happened to me, I was listening to my iPod and someone was like, "Turn that down! What are you listening to?"
"Fall Out Boy."
"They suck."
"I care about this why?"
*takes iPod and starts going through it*
Mind you, this was someone I've hated since mostly forever.
Don't ever take a crazy person's stuff. Much less her music.

So I punched him in the gut and kneed him in the balls.
Then walked away and his friends were so dumbstruck that I had actually done that, to that specific guy, they didn't even go after me.

Of course I got in MAJOR effing trouble.
But I explained that I asked for it back several times, and so when they didn't give it back, then I kicked his a**. He left me no choice.

See it was weird for everyone 'cause I'm the random quiet kid in the back that doesn't talk to pretty much anyone. [Especially in that class.] So it baffled people I was "capable of such violence". I mean, I even warned him I was gonna hit him. He deserved it.

Don't insult my band then mess with my s**t. neutral
That's just too far.

Jbel

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:54 am
i'd say w/e i dont want to start an arguement.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:09 pm
if your one of my friends, I respect your decision but for others......I'd get up into your face and say"U suck.....U cant apprecate good music. And I really dont care what you think. If you dont like them, that is one less person in my way!  

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

-xXx-BlackRose-xXx-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:46 pm
ehhhh...
Most of the kids at my school don't enjoy them as much as me.
I just shrug, but when they make fun of them I throw them against the nearest wall. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:45 pm
xD
All of your answers are funny.

Whenever someone says that I spaz and am all like, "ZOMG YOU DON'T LIKE GOD?!" And they're like "...What? I never said that."
Then I say, "Yes you did! You said that you didn't like Fall Out Boy! D:"

...I'm so immature.

When someone makes fun of them, like one of my friends who calls them "Fall Out f**", I either scream at them or make them listen to Fall Out Boy until the transformation is complete I feel better. :3

lucyVUITTON

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces