Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamadev

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:07 pm
I think 11 is the magick number.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:00 pm
Amon the Halfbreed
vampyre_smiles
I drain/manipulate life force... I'm preternatural, but definately not Wiccan.

First time Ive haerd that one
Really? Vampyre's not the only one one here who can do that.  

MerrickTheDarkOne

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:49 pm
Really, wow I have never heard of that kind of ability before, impressive. I can only tap into people's emotions (sometimes involentarily) I have to avoid large groups because of it. I can be overwhelmed with emotion and break down.

Thank you for the assist Amon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:32 pm
MerrickTheDarkOne
Amon the Halfbreed
vampyre_smiles
I drain/manipulate life force... I'm preternatural, but definately not Wiccan.

First time Ive haerd that one
Really? Vampyre's not the only one one here who can do that.

sweatdrop geat another reason to be paraniod  

Hunter of the Dammed

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:32 pm
Blade_Icestorm
Really, wow I have never heard of that kind of ability before, impressive. I can only tap into people's emotions (sometimes involentarily) I have to avoid large groups because of it. I can be overwhelmed with emotion and break down.

question what I'd do?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:06 pm
Blade_Icestorm

I can't be in large groups of people either.  

Kamadev

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:38 pm
There's just too much rubbish surrounding the subject of magic for my tastes. The concept of "ki" is about as far as I'll accept the supernatural.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:45 pm
Blade_Icestorm

any psivamp can do that. i do it on a regular basis.  

DR490N

Perestroyka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:38 pm
Yeah, I sometimes get that. It was really bad on my school results day; I just had to get out...Although I've learnt to control it; it's still hard.

I'm a scholar or Hermeticism and Alchemy, but not an initiate. I just find them fascinating. I have some really complex beliefs about people, and magic which I won't endeavour to explain unless you want me to, but it's something I strongly believe exists and I do experience in my Life.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:53 pm
i just dabble in magick and paganism from time to time. i'm lookign to practise exclusively celtic religion, specifically the rites of cernunnos.

as a result of vampirism, i tend to be rather empathic without realizing it. i also am sometimes able to feed off of these emotions. my feeding methods are constantly changing, but the only constant is sexual energy.  

DR490N

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:10 pm
Perestroyka
Yeah, I sometimes get that. It was really bad on my school results day; I just had to get out...Although I've learnt to control it; it's still hard.

I'm a scholar or Hermeticism and Alchemy, but not an initiate. I just find them fascinating. I have some really complex beliefs about people, and magic which I won't endeavour to explain unless you want me to, but it's something I strongly believe exists and I do experience in my Life.

Explain a bit about Alchemy  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:57 pm
....has anyone here learned to copy anothers' abilities, and then use the abilities as their own, expanding upon them?

I have learned to do this a littlebit.....I have some empathy (short range and long-distance), I can absorb various energies around me (including human and spirit), I can exert various energies to accomplish some tasks (such as repelling parasitic or harmful spirits/ energies), I can also collect energies that would normally be harmful without having negative effects.........I am currently learning how to manipulate my energies better so I am be able to do much more.....

I believe energy transfers and manipulation to be the center of all supernatural abilities (spirits, psychic phenomena, magicka)......I also believe it is possible to manipulate all of our energies to learn to use various abilities that one does not usually have......  

OverlordMMM

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:08 pm
Far I as I go on " abilities " is sense differant aruars. Also being able to detect poeples differant emotions, so its qiute hard to cover them up from me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:46 am
I'm a first degree solitary priestess and am quite good at energy manipulation....more out of necessity than anything. Anyone has any questions about things can PM me and I'll try to help/answer as best I can.  

Lady Detarra

2aetH

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:11 am
anything I practice falls in the realm of chaos magick. I rarely use it. Other than that, I'm normally an apathiest. I generally preform magick as a last resort, and above all else, I use common sense before resorting to the paranormal as an answer.

Not saying, however, that I don't think it's a bit uncanny that astrology and other forms of divination work. I've had my share of paranormal and supernatural experiences....but, I doubt claims of levitation, telekinesis, and stuff such as that. Working with energy in a non-physical sense is one thing, but altering tangible objects is another.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff