Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:18 pm
Seilene rubbed her head, "Oh....." then looked around, trying to get away from having to answer the same question. "So......this place is new......"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:21 pm
Sora smiled and nodded her head  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:31 pm
Seilene was about to say something when Arkanna came flying out of the forest, running up to Seilene she knocked Seilene in the head, "Hey you fool!!" she said angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:35 pm
Chi jumped up holding the hilt of her sword and sighed when she saw it was Arkanna  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:06 pm
Seilene rubbed her head, "You always have to hit me!?" she asked abit peeved.

Arkanna clinched her fist, "Well I wouldn't if you would stop doing stupid stunts!!!" she yelled at Seilene in anger.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:18 pm
Sora sat down and watched the two fight  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:41 pm
Seilene yells back, "Well I wouldn't have to do stupid stunts if you would own up to your side of the packs problems!!" tightening her grip on the sword.

Arkanna clinched her fist so hard ot started bleeding, "Own up?! How can I own up if you keep taking the problems and trying to deal with them on your own!!" She hits Seilene's cheek, "Plus if you don't tell me anything then how could I actually know what the hell is running through your mind......besides the problems your talking about are old and you shouldn't get worked up over things that are old!!!"

Seilene stands there in surprise at Arkanna's punch. Her eyes flickering between rage and sadness.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 pm
Sora jumped up and got inbetween both of them both she was glaring at Arkanna  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:22 pm
All Seilene could do is stare at Arkanna,"Old problems?" she said quietly.

Arkanna glared at Sora and then looked at Seilene, "I know what you've been doing Seilene and all your doing is asking for an early death...." She says calmly yet sternly at Seilene.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:27 pm
Sora started to growl  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:35 pm
Seilene opened her eyes wide in shock and ran off.

Arkanna looked at Sora coldly, "Why are you standing in my way?!" she asked calmly yet coldly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:40 pm
Sora glared and yelled at her"I can't believe you hit your own sister!!!!She has a lot on her mind and you yell at her!!!Your unbelievable!!!!"Sora ran off after Seilene  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:52 pm
Arkanna growled and ran after Sora, stopping her, "You don't need to be butting into someone elses life!! She's my sister and I will do what I please and I don't care weither you like it or not! Stay out of it!!!!!!" Arkanna growled at Sora. Watching her for a moment, "Don't you dare run after Seilene anymore! She's my younger sister and I will deal with her myself...." she said before she turned into her wolf form and ran after Seilene.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:57 pm
Sora snarled as she watched Arkanna go,she turned around a ran,trying to find a place where she could be by herself  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:12 pm
Arkanna caught up to Seilene and grabbed her. "Stop!!" she yelled.

Seilene was grabbed and looked back, "What do you want Arkanna!" she yells back, her eyes full of tears.

Arkanna growled, "I am telling you your decisions suck and you need to stop thinking of the past!!"

Seilene wiped her eyes, "Whydo you even care what I do?!"

Arkanna looked hurt, "Because I"m your sister and I don'twant you dead!! Thats why!"

Seilene looked at Arkanna,"How did you know what I did...."

Arkanna growled and yanked Seilene's sword away, "Don't be a fool!!! I know our mother's sword when I see it!! What do you think I envied when she would go hunting?!" she clutched the sword so tight it made her hand's wound worse. "You went back to that place.........even when you knew he was out there waiting for you......" she sternly.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff