Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would u like to live in the feudal era
  yes or no?
View Results

crimsonwolf90

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:17 pm
ahhh, I would but only if I was like my avitar; half demon and had claws.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:59 am
Being of the female gender, this era is possibly the most fairest. So I'd rather live now then back then. smile  

idiotic_mT

A-melting-heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:58 pm
i would lived there because it is historic-ly cool to me, i mean living with demons or living as one in a far back time. ya know sounds pretty damn cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:06 pm
I would like to if i could be a demon  

terazaken

Keri san

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:09 pm
i wouldn't mind living in the feudal era.
on the condition that i get to see Sesshoumaru everyday and have good living conditions xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:17 pm
I would love to live heart in the feudal era but I would occasionaly want to come in to this world. Ofcourse that's if I tire of seeing sesshoumaru...which I never will whee !!! Oh and keri san you may see sesshoumaru but he is mine that's rite MINE!!! But I guess you already know that ...so I don't have to visit you in your dreams tonite ninja ! smile  

moonlitsilver21

Keri san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:43 pm
moonlitsilver21
I would love to live heart in the feudal era but I would occasionaly want to come in to this world. Ofcourse that's if I tire of seeing sesshoumaru...which I never will whee !!! Oh and keri san you may see sesshoumaru but he is mine that's rite MINE!!! But I guess you already know that ...so I don't have to visit you in your dreams tonite ninja ! smile

please rofl
sesshoumaru does not belong to you.
no mater if i hear you rant about him all day.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:57 pm
Hmmm... I wouldn't mind living in living in the feudal era as long as someone like Inuyasha or Koga were around to watch my back... Or if I could somehow master the great powers of a priestess to keep myself at bay from all the creepy demons. whee  

AzureFlame

Solaris the Hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:20 pm
I'd love to live where InuYasha and Lord Sesshamaru are living in. Also wanna see Naraku and kick Miroku's butt for toching Kagome and Sango's butt. He's such a prev.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:08 am
_x_superstar_x_
i would love to live there if InuYasha saved me everytime i got into trouble.

They say we burn so bright...

Teehee. Me too. ^^
User Image

randomshoes77

anime423

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:21 pm
I would live there in a heart beat if I had someone to protect me. But if its JUST me then HELL NO. I have a better chance of serviving (I know I spelled it wrong) in the open water with sharks with my leg bleeding.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:25 am
Lololololololololololololololololol. NO. dramallama
Only a dumbass like Kagome would take a chance like that. Ah well, well stupid is as stupid does.  

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Calin Ikasu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:03 am
i think i would like to ^^
more than living in this time xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:21 pm
I would hate it actually. I mean, you could die at any time because of all the demons. You could never really live a normal life like we can now. Maybe if I was a demon slayer like Sango, or traveling with Inuyasha, then yes but if not, no.  

Tropicalia7

Serena_Rea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:34 am
User ImageI would rather be aiyame the wolf demon or sango, but yes i would like to live in the feudal era then heart  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff