Submit

hehe... mokie's crazy...
  What is WRONG with you girl!? O_O
  hehe... *evil grin*
  Sweet mother of coffee, GOLD! *swipes*
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:12 pm
((Going for an odd pairing here lol xd ))
"Ah, Duke, how bout you bring the whole can here tonight? There's someone I'd like you to meet." Ryou said, grimacing at Jonou's horrible timing. Why hadn't Serenity gotten the door? She might be on her way down her, conventional style. Which could take a few moments.

Serenity came out of the elevator, staring between Jonou and the kids, her husband, and Seto.
"KAIBA-SAN?! Ryou, what's going on?!" Serentiy fell against the wall, clutching her swollen abdomen, feeling the baby kick against the sudden rush of adrenalin. She was wearing a plain black jumper and white buttonup shirt, seeing as she had just gotten back from her kindergarden teaching job. Her long hair was held back in a black ribbon, and her eyes held almost as much innocence as it had twenty years ago.

Bakura prayed that Duke didn't here Serenity. Murphy's Law seemed to be kicking in right about now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:09 am
"Um... Ah... Raka, sweetie, take your little brother upstairs and play? Daddy has some things he has to talk about with Uncle Kura, okay?" Jounouchi commented, deciding it might be too much for the children to handle.

"But Papa....." Raka tried to argue.

"No buts, or your other Papa will punish you when we get home." Jounouchi commented.

"Other Papa? Huh, wait.... Bakura, what's going on, how did that worm hole end up dragging me this far into the future?  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:27 am
Bakura closed his eyes against the sudden frustration. Duke's silence was troubleling.
Suddenly, his son Kenji jumped down the stairs after Jonou.
"Hey Uncle Jonou! Hey, WOW!!! It's Seto Kaiba! Did the wormhole finally drop him off dad? Or is it an afterimage?" The boys wide, innocent blue eyes bored into his fathers troubled brown ones. is long, straight white hair fell over his shoulders, curling slightly at the ends. His high 10 year olds voice made him seem even more femenin.
"Yes, Kenji, Seto Kaiba got dropped by the wormhole. I don't know why, I'd have to look at the origional equation to figure that out." Bakura answered both is son and Kaiba at once.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:29 am
Seto Kaiba in the meanwhile, was having immense difficulty with dealing with everything at the moment. And when he couldn't deal with something, he did the only thing he knew how to do in moments like these. He turned and ran up the stairs, trying to get away from all of it. It wasn't long before he ran into someone strange who'd just entered the door. The stranger blinked at him and soon Seto found himself pinned to the floor with a furry cat's tail waving in his face. "What ya runn'n for?" The stranger commented.

Seto looked up slowly only to find being pinned in this posistion made that rather difficult.

Jounouchi had bolted after the former CEO or would that be the CEO? He couldn't figure it out on his own, it was too confusing. But by the time he found the other Jouno's adoptive son (who was supposed to be at home helping Yugi) was found sitting on top of said CEO. "Good job, Neko, but would you mind telling me what you're doing here and not at home with Yug?" He questioned the oldest of his children.  

Arashi Cloud

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:08 am
"Yeah, I'll drop 'em by..." Duke mumbled, after the clear and very recognizable sound of a cigarette being lightened could be heard. "I just gotta get them to get in the car first." His last sentence was said in a sigh, which kind of resembled the way he felt about having kids in the first place. "I'll be there, ok?"
Without waiting for a reply he hung up, and grabbed Roman and sort of dragged him to the car without even trying to help him put his shoes on or getting his coat. He then got Emma from the couch, not realizing she was wearing her pretty red dress inside-out and forced her to the backseat aswell. Sasha put up quite a struggle whn Duke tried to get her to get in the car. "I. Dont. Want. To. You ******** p***k! I won't listen to you anymore! I hate you! You suck as a parent! You suck!"
DUke, who wasn't even hearing her anymore, simply pushed her on the back seat and closed her seatbelt for her. He then quickly got in the driver's seat and locked the doors of the car, so Sasha couldnt try and jump out last minute like she tried once before. He then simply headed off to Bakura's place.

Roman was crying because of the bump on his head.
Emma was crying because she felt weak anbd ill iand nauscious, and Sasha was crying with anger and frustration because she hated her father. Duke was crying because he couldnt handle it anymore and really needed a shot.

They arrived at Bakura's place...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:26 pm
(( rofl is alice in the car too?))

Bakrua slipped past Jonou and his Neko-jin son, to get the door and let Duke and the kids in. As usual, all the kids looked upset and haggard.
"Duke, why don't you just tell them to get in the car to see me?" Bakura sighed, leaned over Emma, and helped her get her dress right-side out. Kenji came bounding up the steps, and immediately swiped Roman to go play Lego's with him.
"So... Duke... there's someone here you should really see." Bakura ventured, trying to read Sasha's emotions. The poor girl looked homicidal to say the least.

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:09 pm
(No, actually, but this interesting scene popped to mind so yes, she is now. :p )

Duke nodded and grabbed Alica's hand, who simply ignored it. DUke was a great guy... On Friday nights. On Saturdays he had a hangover and he was either drunk or stoned on Saturdaynights... Sunday was to sleep the hangover off, and weekdays sucked with the kids going to school and him working and all. "Why am I in this relationship again?" she thought to herself as she sighed. She slowly shook her head and answered her own question. "Because he got you pregnant, that's why...."

Duke didn't pay any attention to the (horribly spoiled and wild and crying) kids, and neither did Alice. She didn't see them as her responsability, and Duke gave up on them a long time ago. "WHo is it?" Duke asked, not seriously being interested.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:50 am
"Get off of him Neko and Seto, just because this is a large pain in the a** doesn't mean you should run at the first chance, it's not gonna help you escape." Jou pointed out. "Sides, Neko'll get you for me."

Neko got off of the stranger who looked to be about his age. Why was his Dad talking to the other as though he were an adult? He decided it would be best to back off of the subject.

Seto nodded, getting up and dusting himself off, he looked at 'Neko' somewhat skeptical... The boy appeared to have cat ears and a tail. He yanked on the tail and got a good hiss from the other which indicated that yes, it truely was real.  

Arashi Cloud

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:52 am
(WTF!? x__X; )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:41 pm
(( rofl oh, that's great))

Bakura blinked at the sound of Neko hissing.
"Duke... you remember what happened 20 years ago?" Unless you're already drunk or stoned... Bakura commented silently to himself.

Serenity came up the steps and stared at Seto.
"Oh my god... Kaiba-san, you haven't changed. At all..." Serentiy stared at Seto, her eyes more piercing than they were twenty years ago. Once they finally got her off of the psycotherapy pills (her mom had thought she was crazy) she was able to use her intellect better.

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:18 am
((Lol I KNEW Serenity was crazy! I knew it! ))

Duke looked at the ceiling for a second or two, trying to think of an answer. He couldn't recall any details, but he did know it wazs something big or important or something.. "Oh, right! Yeah, I do." he replied then, his gaze falling back on Bakura. "Seto went missing, right?"
Duke didn't sound too enthused. He sort of expected to find out they found Seto's body in a lake somewhere...

"Who the ******** is that?"Sasha asked, as she lit a smoke. Duke ignored her, but when Roman heard this 'forbidden word' coming from his sister's mouth, he just had to try saying it. "Fak!" he copied, causing Duke to do nothing but raise a brow. Alice did the same, though she had different thoughts about this. She knew for sure she wasn't going to have Duke treat their child like he treated his other children.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:05 pm
((Ah... conderella complex xd this is fun... and i thought that roman was off with kenji? oh well xd ))

"Actually, Sasha, Seto Kaiba was the president of Kaiba Corp. We found him, Duke. He's alive. He also... well, you'll see." Bakura said, holding his breath.
"Roman, that's a bad word. 'Hell' is better." Kenji explained to the younger boy, smiling slightly. Why did that older girl have such a gutter mouth?  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:15 am
"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PULL ON IT, YOU JAC-" Neko started.

Jounouchi was quick to cover his son's mouth. "Oh, look here comes your younger brother, you wouldn't want Yug to shove a nice bar of soap into your dirty mouth for passing on such aweful language, now would you?" He questioned the other.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:23 am
"Neko, Seto's in shock. Most of what he'll do is reactionary or instictual." Serentity said, looking the neko-jin in the eye. "He just basically traveled twenty years into the future. Judging from the fact he looks like he just got beaten, it must have been a rough journey through the wormhole." Serenity reasoned, nodding slowly.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:44 pm
"No, I've just never seen anyone with cat ears and a tail, I wanted to make sure they were real and I wasn't hallucinating them." He commented, not liking being talked about instead of being talked to.

"Either way it was still very rude and painful." Neko pointed out. "How would you like it if I pulled on your spine to see if it was real?"

"Neko, that was uncalled for." Jounouchi commented, truthfully. "Sorry, he gets a little testy sometimes."

"Explain why he's part cat then." Seto insisted.

"Well, um.... Did you know all those theories about genetics, a third world war and such?" Jounouchi questioned. "Actually, Ryou knows more about that stuff than I do, save the gene splicing bit but that's only because my son here had to undergo that when he was still in the womb."

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff