Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
What do you think is better the manga or anime for NARUTO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet_hinata

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:27 am
I like the anime cause well... it has colour!! lol lol sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:57 pm
idk... i like them both whee o hey... i know bumps are frowned upon in this forum, but i just wanted to show u guys this! User Image  

Sushi Madness

Penile Colada

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:31 pm
I got into the manga because I got into the anime. I randomly downloaded it one day and was like, "Oh. This is cool." So, now I have episodes 1-10 on my computer. (I know, its not a lot.) I really don't know if they anime or manga is better...but I kind of like the anime more. But, that's just my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:56 pm
Hands down no hold bars the anime is the best beacuse
color
voices
sometimes i look at the manga and go i have no idea whats happening in this picture
it goes more indepth
it adds or changes thing which would be bad if they werent 100 times cooler  

Gatsuuga

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:59 pm
oops i posted that allready
ummmm whatever GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:45 pm
I like the manga because there is no filler which is great  

Kamui_Kanji

BrightEyes29

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:47 pm
I prefer manga over anime.
Having that been said, I've never seen the anime.
But I have many of the mangas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:12 pm
I like Anime better...

Dont get me wrong, I still enjoy reading all of the manga at least 50 times a day, but in the Anime.. Not only is a more entertaining visual, but you can view a characters personality more. Understand them a lot more than you can from reading words from your own interperation (sp). When you read something, you tend to base the mood of the character, voice, intensity of actions by your personality and view on things. But with Anime you get a set opinon, if you will, on every character that presents themselves... n_n:;

Reticence

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:25 pm
TT__TT The anime. I've only seen a couple of episodes in the anime (because I read the manga and my parents have downloading issues.. Note: One of the episodes was the Lee/Gaara fight. Oh yes, it was good.. So very good.. >>; ), but it's just so much more fun to see Naruto in color and motion! ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:24 pm
Since the English anime version of Naruto won't come out till the fall, I'll say the manga. Even in black and white, it's excellent quality, without sexual chocolate.

*shakes head* I'm sorry about that last bit............ gonk  

Orion Xerxes

Defend The North

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:13 am
Sadly I haven'y seen the anime crying yet so i have to say manga  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:23 pm
*spoiler*It's hard to decide. I got into Naruto through Shonen Jump, so I love the manga. But i've been downloading and watching the show too, so I've seen every episode out so far, and I watch to newest one every thursday. The manga can sometimes be unclear, but it can also make certain parts seem even more amazing than the show. The anime is in color and you get a more clear look at each character's personality through how they do things. The anime's fights are also much better than the manga's. Being able to see them going at it is so much cooler than trying to imagine everything not put in. The best example of you getting a better feel through the anime is probably episode 114 when Chouji almost died. It made it look like he already had, and it was so sad how they showed his past and how he has new friends, and how he was giving it all up to protect them. Huh, I guess I DO like the anime better.  

God of Cream Kai

Demonic_King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:04 pm
i have to say the manga, i haven't seen any of the anime yet.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff