Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathiversary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:30 pm
AnonymousJoe
xholysporkx
Aquabats : Super rad (inside joke.. uinless of coarse you have heard that song.. which you probably have since you made the topic of the aquabats.. unless you are posers.. or.. yeah.. o.o; wink )
yes i have heard that song and seen the video coutless times

I watch it every day and hear myself sing
"And if we die, before the battles through
Tell your mom
Tell your dad
We were super rad"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:36 pm
Let me just say. I've never heard ANY of their music or anything.

But I saw one of their albums at a CD store and the cover made me smile.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

shinigami2590

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:32 pm
OMG they were amasing live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crash McLarson signed my bra ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:41 pm
i saw them friday night they were completly insane! only the commander almost died fighting the snake guy  

AnonymousJoe

shinigami2590

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:29 pm
i saw them june 20th in florida and july 1st in new york it was AWESOME i saw them with the epoxies and the phanaumanauts smile the bat commander looks sick as hell(good)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:41 pm
Yay, one of my favorite bands =]

I was going to go to their concert in Minneapolis... but my mother is rather unwilling to drive me.

Curse you, society! And also curse my unwillingness to go and get a permit. Slash license.

Oh well, whatever, you and me and that red sweater. (insert more Aquabats lyrics here)  

Noriko_Mimura

AquabatLady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:50 pm
czech out the name! wink

i saw them in concert [with the epoxies and the phenomenauts] at the henry fonda!
i can't remember the exact date...but i'm pretty sure it was the 26th or 27th of july. anyways, they were AWESOME!! heart
i met ricky fitness and got him to sign my shirt [aquabats shirt, of course]. i also got some pictures. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:08 pm
AquabatLady
czech out the name! wink

i saw them in concert [with the epoxies and the phenomenauts] at the henry fonda!
i can't remember the exact date...but i'm pretty sure it was the 26th or 27th of july. anyways, they were AWESOME!! heart
i met ricky fitness and got him to sign my shirt [aquabats shirt, of course]. i also got some pictures. biggrin
awesome, somehow my friend got the MCBC's sn he claims  

AnonymousJoe

rainofashesx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:37 pm
holy guacamole! we've got chipss.. so come on, take a dip! cuz my pool rips!

xd

<33 them  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:00 pm
Yeah, I like the Aquabats a little bit. I only completely worship them. I was at their concert in Houston on the 25th, and M.C. Bat Commander was seriously two feet away from me. Everyone knew every word to every single song. My love for the Aquabats was completely redefined. I wear my mask proudly wherever I go, and if someone says "What's that mask for?" I swiftly reply... "It's from the people who keep our country safe enough for us to sleep at night. It's from the ones that really capture all the villains. We are your protection. We are... The Aquabats."  

G L A S S J A W

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:04 pm
Glassjaw5000
Yeah, I like the Aquabats a little bit. I only completely worship them. I was at their concert in Houston on the 25th, and M.C. Bat Commander was seriously two feet away from me. Everyone knew every word to every single song. My love for the Aquabats was completely redefined. I wear my mask proudly wherever I go, and if someone says "What's that mask for?" I swiftly reply... "It's from the people who keep our country safe enough for us to sleep at night. It's from the ones that really capture all the villains. We are your protection. We are... The Aquabats."
im so doing that whenever they ask me now  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:08 pm
Glassjaw5000

When asked why i sport my mask, i usually reply
"I'm just your average, ordinary, super-human, punisher of evil, Rock-and-roll Man."

but seriously, i summon awesome forces on a regular basis...

anyways, the other day, i met this girl whos best friends' cousin is Chainsaw...

3 degrees of seperation make the s**t.  

skainhisears

[ CD Repo Man ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:06 am
I wanted to buy a rashguard...and watch MCBC do a backflip..and crash!

FIREWORKS OUT OF THE BASS!!!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

...rashguards.......rashguards....

User Image
User Image

The only two I have.. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:08 am
AquaFranz
I wanted to buy a rashguard...and watch MCBC do a backflip..and crash!

FIREWORKS OUT OF THE BASS!!!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

...rashguards.......rashguards....

User Image
User Image

The only two I have.. crying
i couldnt get any crying mine didnt come with any but what ever its all about the music right not the insanely cool collectables  

AnonymousJoe

[ CD Repo Man ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:07 am
For some reason, cards aren't coming with the Charge!! cd's anymore. That happened to my friend..hmm... mad  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff