Your personal relationship with Seto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:52 pm
KaibaMokuba
I definitely respect Seto, though I also think that he is quite capable of getting over himself in some instances and being a little more compassionate. He's a character with a huge amount of depth, not designed to be completely loved or completely loathed. He has flaws and admirable qualities all wrapped into one, which is why I really respect him as a character and also as a human being. He's been through a lot, and, though he is very selfish, much of his actions are due to his traumatic childhood. I mean.. honestly, few people go through what he has.

I think the most redeeming quality about him, hands down, is the fact that he basically raised Mokuba like a son. That takes a lot of responsibility and he lost his childhood because of it. Does anyone agree?
3nodding exactally, same as i see it  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:53 pm
jagged1
what a coincidence. i'm a Buddhist too. and i'm joining Yaoism.
yay, i lvoe you jagged *huggles* 4laugh i jsut recently decided to go buddhist. I was born under christian, but i dont like how the people act in that religion, and i dont like some of their views. And ive heard about buddhist and when I told someone my views, they siad id be a good buddhist. I know a little about it, but not everything, Im trying to learn more 3nodding  

InunaideGner

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:55 pm
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
I definitely respect Seto, though I also think that he is quite capable of getting over himself in some instances and being a little more compassionate. He's a character with a huge amount of depth, not designed to be completely loved or completely loathed. He has flaws and admirable qualities all wrapped into one, which is why I really respect him as a character and also as a human being. He's been through a lot, and, though he is very selfish, much of his actions are due to his traumatic childhood. I mean.. honestly, few people go through what he has.

I think the most redeeming quality about him, hands down, is the fact that he basically raised Mokuba like a son. That takes a lot of responsibility and he lost his childhood because of it. Does anyone agree?

Wonderful! I'm glad I'm not looked at as a weirdo here. Not yet, at least...  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:02 pm
KaibaMokuba, there is no way you could get looked upon as weird in here. not really anyway.

and yeah, i'm Vietnamese and was raised a Buddhist. i quite like my religion and i never saw the appeal of Christianity. i'd also like to point out Christianity is involved in one of the biggest religious disputes in history and Buddism and Hinduism have never taken part in religious battle.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:05 pm
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

no, also, i like your name mrgreen I always play Mokuab any chance i get, and if your like him too, im sure well get along 3nodding . Besides, its true, Seto had a hard life, something you respect of him enduring. Though when he keeps saying the magic and all that are jsut holograms, i get annoyed. And how cold he is, he cant help it, heck i dont blame him at all. Though yeah, he could be a little nicer, or try to be, its not his fault. And how he cared for Mokuba really wins points with me. Im a sucker for sibling love mrgreen him losing his childhood for Mokuba to have one is really admirable(i use that in lots of my rps as one of the things Mokuba feels guilty for). And he doesnt get into all that shiot(that i know of) like others do when they go through some of the crap he did. I love him for his good qualities and flaws. You gotta liek a person for both of those things to truely like them. No i dont mean Im in love with the guy(though i have a BIG crush) I just mean I like him for all hes worth. and yeah, mainly just repeat what you jsut said and thats how I see it xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:23 pm
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

no, also, i like your name mrgreen I always play Mokuab any chance i get, and if your like him too, im sure well get along 3nodding . Besides, its true, Seto had a hard life, something you respect of him enduring. Though when he keeps saying the magic and all that are jsut holograms, i get annoyed. And how cold he is, he cant help it, heck i dont blame him at all. Though yeah, he could be a little nicer, or try to be, its not his fault. And how he cared for Mokuba really wins points with me. Im a sucker for sibling love mrgreen him losing his childhood for Mokuba to have one is really admirable(i use that in lots of my rps as one of the things Mokuba feels guilty for). And he doesnt get into all that shiot(that i know of) like others do when they go through some of the crap he did. I love him for his good qualities and flaws. You gotta liek a person for both of those things to truely like them. No i dont mean Im in love with the guy(though i have a BIG crush) I just mean I like him for all hes worth. and yeah, mainly just repeat what you jsut said and thats how I see it xp

I do roleplay Mokuba, actually. cool He's an awesome character!
heart He's so cuutte.. heart
But anyway, I absolutely concur, cept that I don't completely let him off the hook because of his bad past. There are plenty of people out there who have had really bad childhoods and have turned out to be kind and gentle. I think his major problem is that he's paranoid.. he doesn't trust anyone, and this leads him to his self-absorption(since he thinks he can only ever rely on himself).

Or maybe I think too much? redface  

KaibaMokuba

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:35 pm
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

Of course you won't be thought of that way. I beat you to it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:58 pm
Death T-2
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

I'll find a niche. I was voted "Class Individualist" for senior superlative this year! 4laugh  

KaibaMokuba

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:03 pm
KaibaMokuba
Death T-2
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

I'll find a niche. I was voted "Class Individualist" for senior superlative this year! 4laugh

I won't be a senior for 3 years. But I give thee warning: I hath the randomness. I do. So fear m-- WHAT is that look you're giving me?? Not on my watch you son of a church!! BERSEKER RAAAR RAAAAAAAAAH!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:05 pm
jagged1
KaibaMokuba, there is no way you could get looked upon as weird in here. not really anyway.

and yeah, i'm Vietnamese and was raised a Buddhist. i quite like my religion and i never saw the appeal of Christianity. i'd also like to point out Christianity is involved in one of the biggest religious disputes in history and Buddism and Hinduism have never taken part in religious battle.

Thank you biggrin I love warm welcomes!
I am a fan of Buddhism, and I love the concept, though I am Roman Catholic myself. Probably the most controversial of the Christian faiths as far as other religions would see it.  

KaibaMokuba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:05 pm
jagged1

i know, i hate some of the christian ways, mainly, they used religion to fight, their asses for that. hence why i switched. Well, i still believe in god and some opf the stuff they stand for, but i take most of it as BS. also my familys christian(though not straongly) so yeah, i consider myself christian/buddhist and well, also Yaoism, i even have a yaoilord mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:07 pm
Death T-2
KaibaMokuba
Death T-2
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

I won't be a senior for 3 years. But I give thee warning: I hath the randomness. I do. So fear m-- WHAT is that look you're giving me?? Not on my watch you son of a church!! BERSEKER RAAAR RAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Erhm. Well, have fun in high school and DON'T SLACK OFF. I had senioritis my first two years and it almost screwed me over once it came to college time.. I managed to save my arse by working like a slave my Junior year... crying it was terrible.  

KaibaMokuba

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:09 pm
InunaideGner
jagged1

i know, i hate some of the christian ways, mainly, they used religion to fight, their asses for that. hence why i switched. Well, i still believe in god and some opf the stuff they stand for, but i take most of it as BS. also my familys christian(though not straongly) so yeah, i consider myself christian/buddhist and well, also Yaoism, i even have a yaoilord mrgreen

You make me sad. Don't make me sad. I'm sad enough. I'm going to be traveling for 23 hours straight tomorrow and I don't need to be sad! So stop it! Stop it all of you! EYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Note to self: Never drink Mountain Dew before bedtime.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:12 pm
Death T-2
InunaideGner
jagged1

You make me sad. Don't make me sad. I'm sad enough. I'm going to be traveling for 23 hours straight tomorrow and I don't need to be sad! So stop it! Stop it all of you! EYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Note to self: Never drink Mountain Dew before bedtime.
whatd I dooo crying  

InunaideGner

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:14 pm
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

I do roleplay Mokuba, actually. cool He's an awesome character!
heart He's so cuutte.. heart
But anyway, I absolutely concur, cept that I don't completely let him off the hook because of his bad past. There are plenty of people out there who have had really bad childhoods and have turned out to be kind and gentle. I think his major problem is that he's paranoid.. he doesn't trust anyone, and this leads him to his self-absorption(since he thinks he can only ever rely on himself).

Or maybe I think too much? redface
no your not, I agree 3nodding and i love Mokuba heart 4laugh , besides, hes the character im most like on Yugioh so I can play him really good. Hey, this summer Ill be going to europe for 2 weeks, mind taking my place as Mokuba until I get back, all you gotta do is read the rps so you know where Mokuba stands and all, is that kool, you dont have to, I just need a replacement til i return.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff