Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:25 pm
SetoBatman
Fyerluna
Heh... I can right an essay on that! *gets to work writing about Seto being the same as Batman*
I already did it and I'm writing a short story about Seto becoming Batman. It is different than that, though. 3nodding

Rawr. I thought I'd be the first... Oh well, there's always a Punisher parody, or Sunfire. That would be nice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:44 pm
SetoBatman
THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING I'VE EVER HEARD! I didn't even know some one else besides me noticed the similarities between Kaiba and Batman. You just really made my day, Death T-2! heart blaugh

You are very welcome! ^_^

I just noticed the guy doesn't pronounce his "th's" very well.

My favourite lined from the Batman clip:

Kaiba: "There are no pants." and "You're Robin, dammit!"
Yugi: "These are breasts?!"
Marik: OK, only one of you is wearing a rubber suit while the other is wearing a dreen diaper." and "I just have to point and laugh evilly."
Yami: "Shinanygans!!" and "Man loving slu- Why you...!!!"
Mokuba: "Seto, I gotta ask, what's with those nipples on your costume?"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:43 pm
That was awesome. My favorite line is just based on how he sounds when he says to Yuugi: "I'm Batman!"

Omg and that YGO Idol thing was awesome, too. I thought Yuugi was pretty good at American Pie.. I was singing along with him! xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:22 pm
KaibaMokuba
That was awesome. My favorite line is just based on how he sounds when he says to Yuugi: "I'm Batman!"

Omg and that YGO Idol thing was awesome, too. I thought Yuugi was pretty good at American Pie.. I was singing along with him! xp
to me yugi was better then the others, but he still waspretty bad. My favorite part was where it started at Yami saying " screw you!"
Kaiba: "Yeah, you wish, im out of your league. Go say that to weeler you man loving slut."
Yami: " Man loving sl- why you batman!! Ill have you know that five thousand years ago, peasents like you were groveling at my-"

Marik: " hey, did you two idiots forget that I have you trapped, or are your lives not worth as much as your giant egos?!"

xd  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:47 am
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

to me yugi was better then the others, but he still waspretty bad. My favorite part was where it started at Yami saying " screw you!"
Kaiba: "Yeah, you wish, im out of your league. Go say that to weeler you man loving slut."
Yami: " Man loving sl- why you batman!! Ill have you know that five thousand years ago, peasents like you were groveling at my-"

Marik: " hey, did you two idiots forget that I have you trapped, or are your lives not worth as much as your giant egos?!"

xd

I'm glad "King Tut" cut him off when he did! xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:23 am
lol yeah, though im jsut sure he was gonna say feet, but yeah, it didnt need ot go much farther, but I love that part none the less blaugh  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:13 am
Anyone feels like going to that movie with me?
I'm NOT going to miss it ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:43 am
User Image  

Set0Kaiba

OpeeFomenom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:20 pm
omfg that was so hilarious i shuldnt hav been drinking soda wile i was listening its all over the floor i almost died from lafter i wanna listen 2 it again  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:29 pm
Set0Kaiba
Anyone feels like going to that movie with me?
I'm NOT going to miss it ^^
me!! mrgreen *jumps up and down like a prep* O_O did i just act like a prep?! EEW!!  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

o~( .n_n. )~o

Friendly Fatcat

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:15 am
I thought it was pretty funny the 1st time I heared it, and the 2nd, but not the 3rd and 4rth time. sweatdrop

Set0kaiba forced me to hear it. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:02 pm
Man, I've got 'em both on my iPod and I've been giggling over them every time. Mind you, that's about a month...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Mlle. Christine Daae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:00 pm
Yugi as Robin...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:39 am
That Yu-Gi-Oh idol thing killed my ears.
Naomi: We need milk!
Me: WHHHAAAATTTT???!!! *see what i mean?* WEEVIL CAN'T SING!!! THE HORROR! TURN IT OFF! *twitching* Why was Marik... sing... Oops1 i Did it Again??? *looking around the room* I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!  

XshutterflyX

yami_seto_grl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:28 pm
Death T-2
Man, I've got 'em both on my iPod and I've been giggling over them every time. Mind you, that's about a month...

yea me too i have all of his things on it.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff