Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Serenity's Supermind - The story of a Spy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:37 pm
Serenity shook her head softly. How was she going to get her brother to believe her?!
"Really... It's okay," she said with a smile, I don't want you to worry about me..."
"Serenity, just tell me who he is! Teach this guy to mess with nice girls like you..."
"Yea, Serenity! It's no problem at all! Anything for you..." Jou's eyes narrowed in Tristan's direction. Was he seriously trying to hit on Serenity right in front of him? Serenity seemed not to notice though. She just sort of smiled at the two of them and din't say a word... not a single name. Then, her face expression changed slightly.
"Wait.... what are you guys doing here anyhow?" she asked.
"Well, Jou thought that you were being ra--"
"ACTUALLY, sis..." Jou interrupted Tristan, "We just wanted to remind you about the tournament and...if you wanted to come and see it... but obviously that's no as important than making sure you're okay... I tried calling but..."
"You must have been talking to him at the time," Honda reasoned quietly.
"Oh, no, Jou, I'll always be able to find another boyfriend! You made the finals! You'll never get a chance to win Battle City again! Of course, you'll win other tournaments but...You can finally beat Yugi and Seto, I'm sure!"

For some reason, when Serenity mentioned future boyfriendS, Tristan couldn't help but feel a little taken aback. Of course, he'd always pictured just him and Serenity...He forgot that Serenity hadn't pictured that as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:02 am
"There, there..." Marik mumbled, as he walked around the man in chains.
He considered barbed wire but decided to go for average chains instead to prevent the man from dying too quickly.
"n-No master... Please, I promise I'll do better next time...." The man was breathing heavily, and tried to distinguish a glimpse of pity in Marik's expression with his one watery eye... But there was none.
"YOU ******** up, not me... Why should I be the one trying to settle things?" Marik looked at the guy from a low angle, and continued walking around him slowly. His voice sounded calm and controlled, though his nervous twitches proved that wasn't how he felt. With one move of his Millenium Rod he stripped the other, not caring about the cut he gave him. He stepped back, and took a good look at the other just to tease him. Then he shook his head. "Sugar... A girl... Are you sure you didn't confuze your groceries with your job and lied to me to cover it up?"
The man shook his head and threw it back, closing his eye and begged to a God he never believed in. He would have folded his hands if they weren't tied up seperated from eachother. Marik just looked at him, and started circling again. He then suddenly stopped in front of him. "I have always been very interested in the human anatomy..."
The man opened his eye and stared straight at the cold looking metal ceiling, not completely realizing there was dry blood on the hooks his chains were tied to. "h-How are you going to get the clip back? I-I c-could-" He was interrupted buy a few slaps in the face. "Someone else is after it... You had your chance."
Marik then picked up the guy's belt from the floor. "Good stuff... I'll have you wear it one last time..." The man was too scared to reply, but did make sure his eye registered everything that happened here... If he'd manage to get out alive, he could go to the police. The doomed soul denied the fact that would not happen.
"Hmn..." Marik put the belt around the other's waist, and made sure to put it there tight enough to have it cut his skin. "There."
He walked another few rounds around the tall guy, who was in fact a high school teacher. "Have you ever considered cosmetic surgery?" he asked in a truly interested way. The man's gaze inmediatly focussed on Marik's smirking face. "I should try fixing you up... Your abs are nice, but they could use an outline... Your feet are too big, your nose is far too big and your cheekbones aren't really visible. Also, your fingers are too short and your a** isn't tight enough." As Marik spoke, he softly touched the areas he was talking about. When he continued circling, the guy's gaze remained on the place Marik's face just was. He was really going to do all that? His question would be answered soon enough.
"Let's start with your feet..."
Marik dropped himself on his knees in front of the man, and moved his Millenium Rod closer to the guy's feet. They were firmly pushed over the big screw that sticked up from the floor, and a piece of wood on each screw made sure he wouldn't get away. "Let's start of with those hideous toes of yours." The guy didn't respond. He just realized he didn't get a tranquillizer.
Marik slowly cut off the man's toes one by one, making sure to take his time. The man screamed and cried, but it was no use. The only people that heard him were Marik and the men guarding the door, but nobody replied.
"There." Marik nodded with a smile as he got up. "That looks a lot better, right?" The man slowly looked down at his feet, but focussed his gaze on the wall in front of him the moment he noticed his toes were all seperated from his feet. When they were almost face to face (Marik is a head shorter) they made eye contact which caused the man to close his eye. "Hmn... " Marik mumbled, his smirk almost being audible. "Suffering from hanging eye lids, huh?" He placed his right hand on the guy's cheek in a soft and gentle way. When the man opened his eye in surprise, Marik closed it again for him with a finger. "Sssh... It's alright." While keeping the man's eye shut with his finger, he slowly moved his left hand with the Rod to his eye, and sliced the eye lid open at the top. "There..." Because the Rod was so sharp, the man didn't even realize what happened at first... Not until blood started to blur his sight and he realized he couldn't close his eye anymore. "Huh... Wha-..? I..." Marik smiled at him, and moved his hand off of the guy's face. "Watch closely. I'm going to give your abs a nice outline, so everybody can see them better." The man slowly shook his head, but did try to look at his stomach. Not watching could piss off his master. Marik sat downon his knees again, and put the cut-off eye lid in his mouth. It was like a sweet to him. Exited by the taste of blood he started using the sharp edge of his rod to carve the outline of the man's abs into his body. "Much better" he said, before licking some of the blood off of the guy's sweating and bleeding body.
The adrenaline rushed through the man's veins, preventing him from fainting. Oh, how he wished he fainted right now. If the stories were true, Marik would wait for him to regain consciousness and continue then... It would be his chance to escape.

(to be continued)  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:00 pm
(( <(O.O)> I'm too shocked to respond at this time....))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:05 am
( 4laugh I had to stop because my sister and I were going to a theme park. rofl )  

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:09 am
(Erm... Are you waiting for a reply from me, or am I just being impatient? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:55 pm
(Naw, I'm being a lazy bum, thats all.)

"But..." Jou protested. Serenity was wrong: There would always be other contests that he could enter. Family was the most important thing to him. Because of his mother, his family had been torn to shreds. She hated men because of his father--like he was anything like the drunken violent b*****d!? But no, Jou stayed with his father because of an exchange. His 'mother' had said, "I'm protecting Serenity from you!" and so his father said, "Fine, you b*tch. Then I get the other one!" He sighed inwardly. Yea, he'd gotten a lovely upbringing from his father all right. Usually it involved water, leather, tylenol, and memories of several bloody summers of working out agravations.
"No, really! We should get going! I totally forgot about it!"

'I've gotta stay strong,' serenity told herself. I don't want to make jou feel uncomfortable by talking to him about it...especially in front of Tristan... She stole a look at the brunette. He was handsome enough, but she always got this ultra-weird vibe from him... Like he was trying so hard for something but that he didn't even know what that something was. "Right, Tristan?" she asked him, hoping to get his support on something like this. Tristan usually took a stance in her favor--this was one of the things she didn't quite get...Weren't they supposed to be friends? She knew she got better GRADES than her brother, but that didn't really have anything to do with logic...

"I...huh?" Tristan asked. He'd zoned out on the conversation. He was too busy admiring the way the light hit Serenity's aburn locks. "Yea, I mean...sure!" He figured that he'd figure out what he'd just agreed to later.

Jou frowned, giving his friend a disproving look. Tristan looked away. 'Great. Now what'd I do?' he wondered.
"Well," Jou continued slowly, "I guess...if you're really okay..."
"I am! Really!" Serenity chirped enthusiasticly.
"...well...then I guess we should go..."
"Excelent!" Serenity exclaimed, jumping up to hug him. "I'm so proud of you! Lets roll!"

Tristan was disapointed that the girl was no longer in his embrace, but tried to comfort himself in the fact that he knew that she'd be there again eventually...

The three of them stood and headed towards the docks.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:56 am
((Marik could sing this!. 4laugh Oh, and I managed to watch the clip from Happiness in Slavery on Youtube without making a new account. x__X wink )

Feeling Marik's tongue on his sweating and bleading abdomen sent cold chills of fear over the man's back. How could this boy be this disturbed? He didn't have much time to wonder, because Marik's face came very close to his which froze his thoughts for a second. "Cheekbones..." Marik mumbled in a low, cracky voice as he moved his Millenium Rod up to the man's face and swung it around in the man's face for a moment. "w-Wha...?" "I can barely see yours... I'm going to make them more visible... Stick out more..."
The man's breathing went from extremely fast to nothing when Marik placed one of the blade edges of the rod right below his left cheekbone. When the man felt the metal on his face he tried to move away, but Marik's other hand stopped him from doing so. "If you move, I may cut too deep..." The teacher inmediatly froze. He didn't want to ruin the slightest chance of surviving.
"Good." Marik said when the man stopped moving, and he started scraping the skin off of the man's face carefully. He didn't want to ruin his features, he wanted to expose them. Every single muscle.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:40 am
((*pokes dead thread*))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:25 am
(*is thinking that this is a good time for other characters to meet the three at the docks and get the investigation on the blimph part of the RP rolling*)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:23 am
((*agrees*))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:10 am
(Lol, that includes your characters, hon. xDD not just angel's.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:40 am
*coughIknewthatcough*

Just when Marik was done scraping off the skin of the poor man's left cheek, someone knocked on the door. "What!?" Marik barked, without looking up.
"Master... You're expected at the docks."
Marik sighed deeply in annoyance, and stabbed the teacher in the cheek in annoyance. The poor man screamed in pain, but Marik didn't seem bothered by it at all. "NOW look what you made me do!? He's dead now!"
The teacher looked into Marik's eyes, wondering what he meant. He wasn't dead... He felt pain... Dead people don't feel pain...
When the guy that knocked the door looked at Marik in confuzion, Marik stabed the teacher in an eye ocket until the Millenium Rod came pocking out of his skull. Marik sighed again. "Okay, take me there."

Marik changed his clothes and got in the car with Odion. Ishizu took a cab.
( :p )  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:21 pm
Bakura stood, watching for the others to show up.
Now, if I had a life, I wouldn't always be so bloody early to everything!
Yeah, but this way I can have more time to plan properly. Yami said with a demonic chuckle. Bakura shivered, but not from the cold.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:06 pm
Serenity, Jou, and Honda arrived at the port via motorcycle. Honda and Jou both had bikes because cars were too expensive and they'd bought them the same year for eachother's birthdays. It had been fun to see which bike serenity would ride on. In the end, she rode with her brother. She had to keep her head down though because her long hair kept bending underneath the helmet and whipping the front. It was a pain because it kept getting caught in the visor and pulling when the wind whipped it out again.

When she saw Bakura waiting on the pier, she couldn't help an inevitable gasp. Luckilly, the motor was still on so it wasn't heard. She brought her grip closer around her brother's waist... Hopefully, he'd feel comforted by this--even though he would of course be assuming that she didn't know.

He looked so normal...just standing there waiting... unflinching completely when they whooshed by him to turn the bike to a stop. Honda did the same, but behind the englishman, making a wider turn and stopping on the sibling's right. After she took off her helmet, she noticed a car comming up behind where they'd just ridden.

Was that Seto?
It was sleek black and looked very fashionable and expensive.
"About time," a cold voice said behind her.

She had no idea where Seto came from, but she left her brother to argue with him ["Whaddya talkin about?! We're five minutes early!"] and turned her attention back to the car approaching. Who was in it?  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:11 pm
(Im going to the university of Leiden to study Japanese language & culture
after I finish my high school! Been there today.. o.O Effing AWESOME! =D)

"Ah, Baku arrived already..."Marik thought as he got out of the car. Odion got out at the other side of the car, ignoring the people that were standing there completely.
Marik, at the other hand, started talking. "Hey! You're all here to duel?" he asked, sounding exactly as innocent as he wanted to sound.

( ninja )  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces