Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sdara

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:54 pm
My name, as far as I'm willing to say, is Amelia. I always carry something pointy, and if you'd like to know more you'll have to earn my friendship.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:44 pm
NAME: Karen
APPEARANCE: short black hair... brown eyes... kinda tall
FAV. BANDS: basically anything that's rock
SEXUALITY:.......
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and probabaly always will be unless I find someone that I really like *and don't kill*
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: whatching T.V. *anime mainly*... drawing.... making mangas... computer.... and reading *mainly manga*
PERSONALITY: dark..... tormented.... I don't talk alot.... some say i'm nice and others say I'm evil *I'ave scatched people and left brouces enough said*
LIKES: the color black... weapons.. japanese culture... amime... T.V... mangas... sobe...animals
DISLIKES: the color pink... prepy/normal people.. the sun.. idiots like people who come up to you and ask you stupid questions like "are you gothic?".... people who make me angery
REASON FOR JOINING: I felt like it ....  

OOKAMI-NIM

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:46 pm
Pyroball
muted faith9
im not new but i hope you dont mind if i post too

NAME: Austin
APPEARANCE:its in my random sig somewhere xd
FAV. BANDS: otep, nirvama,disturbed,orgy,brand new, lamb of god, stuff like that
SEXUALITY:straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: guitar,counterstrike, midnight club 3, any of my video games, other stuff
PERSONALITY: depends
PET PEEVES: homophobes
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: dogs, pandas, other stuff
dislikes:homophobes, people who dont like pandas
REASON FOR JOINING: i was frequent in the original thread

dude ur not a newbi!
really? I didn't know... and i'm sure you had to point it out conisdering no one could POSSIBLY see the words" im not new but i hope you dont mind if i post too" stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:12 pm
not exactly a newbie but heck...

NAME: Raeven
APPEARANCE: ...um...asian?
FAV. BANDS: i have a lot...evanescence, nirvana, greenday, simple plan, GC, system of a down, trust company, him, ...
SEXUALITY: ...i like guys
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: horseback ridin, iceskating, acting,
PERSONALITY: ...meh
PET PEEVES: mixing up advanced and literate in rps
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: ...i don't exactly consider myself goth..but people call me goth so...meh  

Raevenxlady

Umlout

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:33 pm
NAME: Caroline.
APPEARANCE: Tallish, Dark brown hair, bright blue eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Good Charlotte, MCR, Mariyln Manson and Nightwish
SEXUALITY: Straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single. sweatdrop
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing an goin out with my matesand listning to music.
PERSONALITY: Crazy and Evil or so ihave been told and a bit of a megalomaniac at time.
DISLIKES: Chavs who start fights for no reason
REASON FOR JOINING: Lydibug said i should join Because it is something id like. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:35 pm
ceilisidhe
name: Kevin
appearance:gold-flecked green eyes, mid-back length brown hair
bands: Switchblade Symphony, Evanescence, NIN, Enya, Type O Negative, etc...
sexuality:straight
relationship: Fiercely devoted to another
interest: View my profile if interested
personality: Mercurial
pet peeve: insisting on squeezing the toothpaste from the bottom, lack of creativity
like/dislike: almost everything/ everything else
reason: I like to watch, and I've watched the unofficial thread for awhile now. I enjoy ... here.

*huggles* Cookies for the Kevie ^_^ blaugh  

lurichan
Vice Captain

[Disasterpiece]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:54 pm
Name:Nicole
Appearence:black hair, 5 ft. tall, drak brown eyes, Umm... Human like figure?
Favorite bands:I like about everything from Slipknot to NIne inch nails... =|
Sexuality:straight
Relationship status: Taken, =D
Hobbies/intrests: Music 24/7, art, my birds, freaking out the neighbors, sleeping... zzz
Personality: People say I'm melodramatic =|, I don't know, you can create your own opinion of me...
Pet peeves: When stupid people who lack common sense think that they're right and even if the answer is right in front of them still feel the need to argue just to cook cool or whatever, gonk
Likes/Dislikes: Dislikes - Idiots, people who lack common sense, there are too many of them, people who are judgemental, the life I have to live... Really... Likes - When things actually go well, accepting people, music, hugs, corners, the one and only Joey Jordison <3, I forgot...
Reason for joining: I guess I'm just looking for a place where I can fit in, sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:07 am
NAME:emily kennedy
APPEARANCE:uhh, i have black hair, erm..i useualy wear a band t-shirt a black jacket, usualy a denim skirt or black dickies,a** loads of black eyeliner(the liuqid kind for over all coverage blaugh ) mascara a long, black wool scarf, black boots and knee socks, which are also black, and black nail polish
FAV. BANDS surprised ld green day, breaking benjamen, 3 doors down, rob zombie, system of a down, some other stuff, nirvana, mcr, senses fail
SEXUALITY:straght
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:single,
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:guitar, drum set(i heart my drums and guitar), music in general, hanging out with friends, being bored, boys
PERSONALITY:nice, i am a bi*ch though somtimes, so watch out
PET PEEVES: umm, people who dont have open minds
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes:anime, being goth(im more emo then goth though) world of warcraft(a awsome comp game) pandas tigers and dragons dislikes:homaphobes, people who hate vegitarians and argue about our belifes, people with a closed mind
REASON FOR JOINING:im a goth, and i wanted to (i know thats not good, i cant think that well right now)  

ThesaurusRex

Happy Children

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:45 pm
NAME: Selena
APPEARANCE: Long black hair blue/grey eyes
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of filth
SEXUALITY: straight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I write poems and write stories
PERSONALITY: quiet most of the time
PET PEEVES: stalkers
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like books
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm goth and like to talk with similar people  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:59 pm
NAME: Beth
APPEARANCE: meh... 'normal'?
FAV. BANDS: the beatles, first and foremost, and then just about everything else.
SEXUALITY: bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken smile heart
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: internet. and sleeping.
PERSONALITY: usually neutal feeling, but sometimes gets so totally pissed of that people cower in fear (yes, people can cower in fear of a shortish dumpy glasses wearing girl).
PET PEEVES: people who don't clean up after themselves.
LIKES/DISLIKES: meh. I like stuff. and I dislike stupid people. and ignorant people who aren't willing to learn.
REASON FOR JOINING: cause this guild looked cool, then I took a peek at the threads, and it became awesome.

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50

S a k uK i r b yD a n c e

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:48 am
NAME:Jen
APPEARANCE:Brown hair, green eyes, (currently at the computer in pj's razz )
FAV. BANDS:linkin park, seether, evanesance, manson, more
SEXUALITY:heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:single and looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawing, listening to all types of music, sometimes school
PERSONALITY:Kind,nice,get pissed easly(like my dad), good to all people unless not nice to me. I do accept critisizum so be homest!
PET PEEVES razz rep bitches, idiots, peopel who teese others to make themselves look better.
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes(pizza,german speaking gonna take corse in highschool)Dislikes(what i look like, happy people unless my friends, and horse haters.)
REASON FOR JOINING:I was a member of thread and now me a guild membah!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:34 am
NAME:....Auri
APPEARANCE:Brownish hair, hazel brow/green eyes. Pretty pale, 5" something. Kind of taller than most. I weigh 130, but I manage to hide my fat under clothes >_> You can always see me in my Yuki hat.
FAV. BANDS: the Pillows, Green Day, Metalica.... Stuff of the like. I also like JPop. HA! >_>
SEXUALITY: Female and... Straight? =_=
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Sadly single (XD)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Internet, reading ( I'm a self-proclaimed bibilophille), drawing, definitly music ( I play double and electric bass) and we can't forget video games.......
PERSONALITY biggrin epends on who you are. I have a kind of strange random persona around my freinds. If you're someone new, I kind of act really.... Aloof. But don't worry. if I'm nice to you, and you're nice to me, then we get along fine. Just don't touch my Fishie. >_> <_<
PET PEEVES: Annoying repeated noises,annoying people in general flashing bright lights, out of place stuff, and bad grammar. ( Although I won't attack you for it.)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love my Fishie. I lurve meat and instant noodles of any kind, and the colors pink, blue, purple black, or green in any shade. whee I don't like the fakie-angsty teenyboppers. Pure evil.
REASON FOR JOINING:I joined to meet people and... Yeah ^_____^

misses emo

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:30 pm
dude, im pretty sure you're banned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:25 pm
NAME: Chris
APPEARANCE: 5'9
FAV. BANDS: slipknot, cradle of filth, murderdolls, mudvayne, The Dresden Dolls, and many more......
SEXUALITY: male
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: black, horror movies, metal, swords, witchcraft, make-up, biting, mall, and Astrith(gf)
PERSONALITY: uh just get to know me stare
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: up in hobbies/ Dislikes: i hate the label"goth", i hate rap, i hat posers (people who label themselves which i found some) stare , and i hate preps.
REASON FOR JOINING: geting friends and enemies because there both fun twisted  

Shukuda

Muffyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:33 pm
NAME: Muffyn (Tabitha IRL.)

RELIGION: Eclectic Wiccan

APPEARANCE: Well, I am a 'comfy goth.' xd I really don't dress 'full goth' because honestly, I'm not couragious enough. I hate how first impressions are always bad when imposed on goths, and I'm a suck up to people and teachers, which limits me in wearing goth clothing. But I do wear black, just not chains or anything.

FAV. BANDS: Wow, I can't post all of them here! I like Enya, Rammstein, some Evanescence, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Ozzy, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Alanis Moressette, Jewel...etc.

SEXUALITY: Straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and not really looking.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Read my profile. Plus, you'll find out more about me as I post around.

PERSONALITY: I love to analyze everything, however I do not come to fast to judgements. I always try and help other people as much as possible, and I'm always giving advice or listening to other's problems.

PET PEEVES: People touching my arms. 3nodding , people who judge on first appearance, bullies, snobs.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Definately reading! I also love Dr. Pepper, VW Beetles, writing my novels, decorating. My dislikes are mainly my petpeeves.

REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I looked at the forums and could relate a lot. I definately have a goth personality, but all dark like the cliche goths. I have been a member of nightmarecult.com (Don't know if I'm allowed to post about other sites, sorry.) for about three and a half years. I feel that I can bring good discussions to this guild as well.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff