Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is make-up necessary? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:33 pm
I wear some make up sometimes. I go overboard sometimes, mostly when I'm bored, but for the most part, the make up I wear is a minimum. Nowadays anyway. But I'm not against it or for it really...just lazy XP  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:28 pm
I might use gothic makeup once in a while, like for get togethers and holidays. I usually use little makeup if possible...  

Vegacom2

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:39 pm
I use makeup to compliment what I'm wearing. I don't see it as necessary, just a nice compliment to my outfit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:42 am
Athiel
MortSanglant
Athiel
trampyre
Oh yes! Make-up is absolutely essential for Gothness. White stage make-up or powder is 'the' goth essential. As for eyeliner, the bigger and swirlier, the better. Adding glitter works well too. Try to make yourself look like The Crow, and you'll be the hippest goth in town. Black lipstick is really quite the necessity as well, but dark red works well if you're going for a more ...red look. If you can, find some fake fangs and put those in as well. Not only will they look really really cool, they can be used to actually scare people! People will think you are a real Vampire! Coloured contacts work well for that too, especially the red or light light blue ones. Freeeaky!

lol

Oh, I do love a bit of well-placed sarcasm in the evening! heart

Anyway.
If someone could teach me how to apply whiteness And preserve my dignity at the same time, I would. ><

::slaps::

You don't need to!

You're perfectly porcelain as it is!

mad

Even I suffer imperfections..sometimes..

::gasp::

Tell me it isn't true!

gonk

MortSanglant

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:06 am
MortSanglant
Athiel
MortSanglant
Athiel
trampyre
Oh yes! Make-up is absolutely essential for Gothness. White stage make-up or powder is 'the' goth essential. As for eyeliner, the bigger and swirlier, the better. Adding glitter works well too. Try to make yourself look like The Crow, and you'll be the hippest goth in town. Black lipstick is really quite the necessity as well, but dark red works well if you're going for a more ...red look. If you can, find some fake fangs and put those in as well. Not only will they look really really cool, they can be used to actually scare people! People will think you are a real Vampire! Coloured contacts work well for that too, especially the red or light light blue ones. Freeeaky!

lol

Oh, I do love a bit of well-placed sarcasm in the evening! heart

Anyway.
If someone could teach me how to apply whiteness And preserve my dignity at the same time, I would. ><

::slaps::

You don't need to!

You're perfectly porcelain as it is!

mad

Even I suffer imperfections..sometimes..

::gasp::

Tell me it isn't true!

gonk

Hmh, fine, I gazed upon myself in the mirror this morning, and right away I realized how silly I'd been in saying so.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:38 am
Athiel

Hmh, fine, I gazed upon myself in the mirror this morning, and right away I realized how silly I'd been in saying so.

Good boy.

3nodding

MortSanglant

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out