Reply 62: Role Playing in Reailty
Ninja High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:27 pm
Would you mind showing us a simple jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:36 pm
Gerad walks in the front of the class and says"Wind force jutsu" *A strong wind blows in the class* Gerad goes back to desk and reads.  

GeradAkkdesu

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:48 pm
nice nice how about a little spar match between you and me. just for fun I will go easy on you I promise  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:22 pm
Venus watches with surprise in her eyes at the knowledge of her fellow students  

Ketini

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:05 pm
"Hmm... it seems all people of society feel the urge to uphold their superior title well my friend it is allready at your name I am not here to spar so then will class start" Gerad said glaring at his teacher who he though must be some demon a regular person someone who thinks they are the better but he didn't give a damn about being higher he started to hate his teacher allready.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:34 am
Iris watched, remaining silence as she glanced over her shoulder at the Venus in the back. Her ferret jumped on her shoulder and looked at the Kigaru, grolwing palyfully. Slowly she petted his head, grinning slightly.
"Leave Sensei alone, Shitenshin. you can't play with him."  

Kuro Neko Iris

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:09 am
Good good now lets start the real lesson. Now get in a line and show me your Bushin no Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:06 pm
Scarletnoob
Good good now lets start the real lesson. Now get in a line and show me your Bushin no Jutsu.

Venus stayed seated"Damn"she sayed quitly.She hated this Jutsu.  

Ketini

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:31 pm
Gerad stood in line first and sat a few seconds focusing then drew his chakra best he could and made a clone using only a little more chakra then needed.
"That good enough?" Gerad asked he then took out his book of chakra mastery.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:53 am
Iris sighed and slowly stood up, her ferret following her as she walked down. Slowly she closed her eyes and began to focus her chakra and made a clone of herself, useing a less chakra than Gerad.
"There you go."  

Kuro Neko Iris

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:03 pm
And you call your self ninja your using little chakra and too much now Venus you try and plz get it right.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:01 pm
Scarletnoob
And you call your self ninja your using little chakra and too much now Venus you try and plz get it right.

Venus just sat there looking at her hands. She knew how to do it it's just she didn't want to expose herself.  

Ketini

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:38 pm
Now plz show us your jutsu or you can chose option 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:23 am
You can't use to little chakra it wouldnt work!  

GeradAkkdesu

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:29 am
Iris glanced over at Gerad and laughed a little, understanding what he meant. Just then her ferret jumped and ran over to him, rubbing against his leg. A smile curved on her lips as she watched.
"Looks like Shitenshin likes you."  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces