HA! I can pronounce everything, pwned.
  I admit, I can't say some stuff -sweatdrop-
  I need help! D=
View Results

sk8intree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:33 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Hmmm which Hiragana would that be with the tenten added on?
I don't know what they call it, but that sounds right. But it's katakana. .o. Only used for foreign words, I believe.
yeah. the characters you can use tenten on are the k,t,s,h, characters and u. tsu makes tzu, shi makes ji, u makes vu

k-g
t-d
s-z
h-p or b  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:34 pm
.[CrimsonLightning].
I guess I'll ask the age old question. How do you pronounce Naruto? I've heard it pronounced many ways, like:

Narrr-u-toe
Nah-ru-toe
Na-roo-toe

Another one, Kankuro. I'm not quite sure how to pronounce the first "a" in his name.
kahn koo roh  

sk8intree

sk8intree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:35 pm
just ask me. i can tell u  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:37 pm
sk8intree
churrlo
Well in my book the Hiragana / Katakana chart have Ta, Chi, Tsu, Te, To. >< My teacher told me there wasn't a TU in japanese.
its not commonly used. its so rare you will probably never see it but yes there is. its the character for toh with a small yu next to it. most people dont know that

No they don't -_- They use CHI with the small ya, yu, yo, not TO. Get it right if you're going to try to teach me Japanese stare  

churrlo

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:34 pm
churrlo
sk8intree
churrlo
Well in my book the Hiragana / Katakana chart have Ta, Chi, Tsu, Te, To. >< My teacher told me there wasn't a TU in japanese.
its not commonly used. its so rare you will probably never see it but yes there is. its the character for toh with a small yu next to it. most people dont know that

No they don't -_- They use CHI with the small ya, yu, yo, not TO. Get it right if you're going to try to teach me Japanese stare
those would be cha chu and cho. get it right if ur gonna correct me. stare your teacher must be a moron. youre probably not even japanese and think that everything your teacher says is true. urusendayo!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:46 pm
churrlo
sk8intree
churrlo

i told you you would probably never see it. your teacher probably is american and has never seen it him/herself  

sk8intree

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:09 pm
Do you take me as a retard? My teacher was born in Japan, raised in Japan, and brought to America to teach our class. I'm telling you right now that does NOT exist. Now stop being all cocky like you're the God of Japanese spelling mad  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:50 pm
churrlo
Do you take me as a retard? My teacher was born in Japan, raised in Japan, and brought to America to teach our class. I'm telling you right now that does NOT exist. Now stop being all cocky like you're the God of Japanese spelling mad
YOUR TEACHER might be japanese, but I AM japanese. but i guess i have to admit, you did get me there, i was wrong, its not a small yu on to, its a small u. heh blocking me cuz you dont want to have an arguement you know youd lose at... haha  

sk8intree

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:52 pm
and im not a god of spelling. im not a god. im a human. you obviously think you are though. the god of okama pets  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:55 pm
Err, you say he was running from an argument he knew he'd lose, yet you just admitted you were wrong..

Maybe I just don't get it, were both of you wrong then or just you because if just you then I don't get your point above.. o.O

Repriev3

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:00 pm
Gaaa^San
Err, you say he was running from an argument he knew he'd lose, yet you just admitted you were wrong..

Maybe I just don't get it, were both of you wrong then or just you because if just you then I don't get your point above.. o.O

he's saying to cant be used with any characters. i was saying that im half right cuz i messed up. to is still used with a character. thats what im saying. also we had an arguement w/ pms.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:21 pm
sk8intree
churrlo
SO MY PROGRAM WASN'T WRONG! eek
I played a really old game that teaches you Japanese... it had some WEIRD symbols...  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:22 pm
sk8intree
Shikalee
churrlo
Hmmm which Hiragana would that be with the tenten added on?
I don't know what they call it, but that sounds right. But it's katakana. .o. Only used for foreign words, I believe.
yeah. the characters you can use tenten on are the k,t,s,h, characters and u. tsu makes tzu, shi makes ji, u makes vu

k-g
t-d
s-z
h-p or b
Yeah, I know what ya mean. Thanks for telling me that that is.

So, the, "two dashes" is a tenten.
What about the circle for the, "p" sound? Does it have a name? =D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:23 pm
churrlo
sk8intree
churrlo

Isn't, "yu" by, "chi" to make it, "chu" and by, "shi" to make it, "shu"?  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:25 pm
sk8intree
churrlo
sk8intree
churrlo

those would be cha chu and cho. get it right if ur gonna correct me. stare your teacher must be a moron. youre probably not even japanese and think that everything your teacher says is true. urusendayo!
Don't be racist. Look, you don't have to be Japanese to know a Language. I'm totally white and I can speak Spanish fluently.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff