Reply Naruto Guild
Shikatard? or Narutard? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:55 pm
The problem is, when people take the crap that comes out of my mouth literally... sweatdrop I guess this whole topic is a little more personal to you than it is to me, so yeah..

And I know I keep saying I'm not in denial, and that you keep claiming I am but what was it that I was accused of being in denial about again...? I kind of forgot by now.. o.O

And cutting I suppose is a way of transferring maybe emotional pain into physical pain..Maybe relaxes your mind if you think those problems are worse than a little gashing around your body..Maybe a placebo kind of thing..? confused

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:55 pm
The whole cutting thing can also go along with the removing one pain with another thing...  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:39 am
churrlo
Hmmm I'm borderline Narutard.... but I restrain myself blaugh So you could kinda say that there is, in fact, a Narutard posting O.o

And along with the whole me agreeing with you thing, I came up with most of things on my own as well. Some of the things you said I had not thought about personally... but I had thought about quite a few of them and I came to the same conclusion.
At least you have your OWN opinion. Which means you're still CHURRLO. Er whatever your name is. xD *is now all itchy with curiousity*

Ah, I see. I get a little greedy with my thoughts; I always want to think I'm the only one who came up with them. xD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:42 am
Gaaa^San
The problem is, when people take the crap that comes out of my mouth literally... sweatdrop I guess this whole topic is a little more personal to you than it is to me, so yeah..

And I know I keep saying I'm not in denial, and that you keep claiming I am but what was it that I was accused of being in denial about again...? I kind of forgot by now.. o.O

And cutting I suppose is a way of transferring maybe emotional pain into physical pain..Maybe relaxes your mind if you think those problems are worse than a little gashing around your body..Maybe a placebo kind of thing..? confused
What what you say, then. Like I said, impeccability of the word is very powerful. A man, or woman, of word generally relys on lies. A man or woman of action relys on true skill. That is why I don't like it when you lie, and then say it's just a joke. If this wasn't personal, I wouldn't have made it personal. I'm obviously attacking some fan's most inner perversions.

That you're not just a boy. You believe you're a genius and cannot see that you, and I, are all the same. Geniuses go places. If you are in a normal school doing normal things, you're just smart. My IQ WAS only 136. So my, "place in life" DOES corrispond with that number.

Makes sense. A, "docking station" for the pain or a distraction. It's just so primative that it would never work for me. D:  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:23 pm
xd I've noticed that about you blaugh And yes, I like to form my own opinions. >< If everyone seems to feel strongly about something I usually analyze it to see what I think about it and stuff like that ^^

And by the way, my name is Luis ^^ (Pronounced Louis)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:32 pm
Nyah, on another note you keep on bringing up me thinking I'm a Genius..I'll clear that up right now and tell you, no I don't really think I'm a genius..I kinda agree on your definition of one from earlier and I was only mocking the fact that you mentioned we all "think" we're geniuses (Shikatards.) I guess I'm just not very good at that... And that's kinda the point to say ridiculous things with intentions of bugging or annoying people ^^ Being obnoxious is my thing..

I've never taken a real IQ test but I took two like last week (ONLINE) for a psychology essay at school... 132 and 130 ^^ I'm gifted and think like Bill Gates according to it.. Oh yeah! xd

Repriev3

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:03 pm
I want to take an IQ Test! surprised Sounds fun ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:17 pm
There not much fun, it seems like they assume people are dumb with the majority of those questions... Some are just annoying and make you think about something that's actually obvious, and some might stump you for maybe 30 seconds..Other than that there's some counting in your head but that's it..

I took the Tickle one and Ahh, I forgot the other one..Gotta check my email..Gave them my real one o.O

Repriev3

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:18 pm
Ahh dur!!! IQtest.com!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:45 am
churrlo
xd I've noticed that about you blaugh And yes, I like to form my own opinions. >< If everyone seems to feel strongly about something I usually analyze it to see what I think about it and stuff like that ^^

And by the way, my name is Luis ^^ (Pronounced Louis)
Personality flaw. We all have them. At least mine doesn't kill people or cause problems.

OH MY!! XD DELICIOUS NAME. I feel I owe you mine as well... Sara. but don't run around calling Shikalee this! I like to be androgynous (on Gaia). ninja  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:49 am
Gaaa^San
Nyah, on another note you keep on bringing up me thinking I'm a Genius..I'll clear that up right now and tell you, no I don't really think I'm a genius..I kinda agree on your definition of one from earlier and I was only mocking the fact that you mentioned we all "think" we're geniuses (Shikatards.) I guess I'm just not very good at that... And that's kinda the point to say ridiculous things with intentions of bugging or annoying people ^^ Being obnoxious is my thing..

I've never taken a real IQ test but I took two like last week (ONLINE) for a psychology essay at school... 132 and 130 ^^ I'm gifted and think like Bill Gates according to it.. Oh yeah! xd
You're more like Naruto. xD;

Online IQ tests are totally fake. Why? somehow I got the IQtest.com to say 210; it only goes up to 200. D: The numbers seem somewhat irratic; and an IQ test involves a little more than pencil on paper. My average score (since I have taken numerous REAL tests to compare them) is around 136. That is HELLA good and if I was any higher (like my uncle, who is estimated to be around 144), then I would be shocked. I don't think I'm THAT smart. Only way I can really find out is to take a test now. All the tests I took were at least 5 years ago. Not to mention I've always had hayfever and was distracted by the symptoms...

The Bill Gates test is a fake. I got it and it said I was smarter than him. If I was, I would not be sitting my a** right here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:52 am
Gaaa^San
There not much fun, it seems like they assume people are dumb with the majority of those questions... Some are just annoying and make you think about something that's actually obvious, and some might stump you for maybe 30 seconds..Other than that there's some counting in your head but that's it..

I took the Tickle one and Ahh, I forgot the other one..Gotta check my email..Gave them my real one o.O
No. They questions start basic for two reasons; 1. To warm you up and 2. the process of eliminating the absolutely stupid. This is REAL tests, mind you. Some of the questions on the one I took gave me a good 30 minutes to think about. Really hate those velocity... what does knowing a formula compare to intelligence? I guess it doesn't, since back then, I had to figure it out ON MY OWN. mad I hated that question so much... now with the knowledge I have I could do the same problem in minutes. This is why they enter your age into the grading of the test as well. If it does not ask for your age and education, it's DEFINATELY a fake.

I have all the Tickle answers memorized and I still only get 122.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:46 pm
I am glad you like my name ^^ Your's is nice as well biggrin And my flaws don't kill anyone either... not that I've noticed hehe razz

And, maybe a stupid question, but why do they find the necessity to time tests? I kinda feel that if you can come up with the information, why does it matter how fast you come up with it?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:07 pm
churrlo
I am glad you like my name ^^ Your's is nice as well biggrin And my flaws don't kill anyone either... not that I've noticed hehe razz

And, maybe a stupid question, but why do they find the necessity to time tests? I kinda feel that if you can come up with the information, why does it matter how fast you come up with it?
Poo-biscut.

Time defines how well the nuerons(sp?) transmit in your brain. Part of what defines IQ is how fast the sensors fire. That is why I think IQ is a little unfair; a really DUMB person can have magnificent IQ.  

Syndactyly

Repriev3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:05 pm
Shikalee
Gaaa^San

No. They questions start basic for two reasons; 1. To warm you up and 2. the process of eliminating the absolutely stupid. This is REAL tests, mind you. Some of the questions on the one I took gave me a good 30 minutes to think about. Really hate those velocity... what does knowing a formula compare to intelligence? I guess it doesn't, since back then, I had to figure it out ON MY OWN. mad I hated that question so much... now with the knowledge I have I could do the same problem in minutes. This is why they enter your age into the grading of the test as well. If it does not ask for your age and education, it's DEFINATELY a fake.

I have all the Tickle answers memorized and I still only get 122.

[/quote]Must be your age, I doubt I'm smarter than you..Though a lot of these questions don't have to do with that much brains :p

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff