Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
Sims 2 'Have You Ever?' Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:) ?
  :(
  (:
View Results

Newly Appointed Secretary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:17 am
AnnoyingEvil1

Have you ever had one of your most favorite sims die on on an accident? ((From a fire/falling satellite/etc.))

Nope. cool

Do you actually let your sims watch clouds? I read the prima guide before I started playing, and was so scared that'd kill them I never let them watch clouds or stargaze without a telescope.

Yes, I do.

I downloaded a hack that allowed me to let my sims watch clouds or stargaze without being killed, ever.

Have you every accidently deleted one of your favorite custom contents, and were unable to re-download it? ((Cause you forgot where you downloaded it from, etc.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:41 am

Have you every accidently deleted one of your favorite custom contents, and were unable to re-download it? ((Cause you forgot where you downloaded it from, etc.))

No, touch wood! But now I'm scared it'll happen, lol!

Have you ever received a hug from the Sim bunny? (I dunno it's official name I just know that when you get one too many Social Desperations he appears and hugs you)  

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100

+Aniko_Chan+

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:11 pm
MissNinaMyst

No, touch wood! But now I'm scared it'll happen, lol!

Have you ever received a hug from the Sim bunny? (I dunno it's official name I just know that when you get one too many Social Desperations he appears and hugs you)
yeps i have! well... have you ever downloaded sunthin that caused your game to crash and had to re-install it??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:31 am
no...Have you ever had a guy who's married to other woman falling in love with her sister? (that happen'd to one of my sims whee )  

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:16 pm
NordicDream
no...Have you ever had a guy who's married to other woman falling in love with her sister? (that happen'd to one of my sims whee )

Nope.

My adult sims don't have any siblings or relatives. ((However, I pretend that they do, but I pretend they live somewhere else))

Have you ever made yourself as a sim, and made someone ((that you have/had a crush on)) as a sim as well, and made them fall in love with you, hoping that that'll happen in real life?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:29 pm
NordicDream

Nope.

My adult sims don't have any siblings or relatives. ((However, I pretend that they do, but I pretend they live somewhere else))

Have you ever made yourself as a sim, and made someone ((that you have/had a crush on)) as a sim as well, and made them fall in love with you, hoping that that'll happen in real life?

Haha! Yes!

Have you ever made, like, five different versions of yourself as a Sim?

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

athena08905

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:50 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
No, but my game kept crashing when I was a boolProp addict.

Have your sims ever gone to college on a dance scholarship? surprised (yes, that's possible)

wait wait wait, how do you get a dance scholarship?? Message me if you know...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:57 pm
spooky_sez
NordicDream

Nope.

Haha! Yes!

Have you ever made, like, five different versions of yourself as a Sim?

I always seem to make the same features when making myself as a sim,
hm...have you ever...gotten bored with sims?  

athena08905

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:30 pm
athena08905

YES but it doesn't happen often, but normally only because I get bored with every single possibility before the next expansion comes out.

Have you ever... made a whole neighborhood with all the residental lots the same?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:56 pm
Royaca
athena08905

YES but it doesn't happen often, but normally only because I get bored with every single possibility before the next expansion comes out.

Have you ever... made a whole neighborhood with all the residental lots the same?

Nope.

Have you ever forgot to save after playing a certain sim family for a very long time?  

athena08905

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:01 pm
yeah!! I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENSS!!!!!
Have you ever sat down and made a list of expansion packs EA should/could come out with for sims2? cheese_whine burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:11 pm
Nah, I've not done that although I would LOVE to see weather added to the game!

Have you ever had two or more Social Bunnies on a lot and have them interact with each other?  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:28 pm
No.

Have you ever gotten kids from one of your favorite families taken away?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:00 pm
No.

Have you ever wanted to eat Sim food?

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rastawn

Beloved Hunter

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:38 am
spooky_sez
No.

Have you ever wanted to eat Sim food?

Yes, but only because most of it is real food

Have you ever wished you acctually where a Sim?  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff