Reply 62: Role Playing in Reailty
Matsowiasi High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:46 pm
Hmm I see then you wouldn't mind if I asked you to sit in the front would you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:54 am
Name biggrin eDarkKnight(Dark Knight)
Height:175
Weight:70
Bio:his a loner because in the past he was a monster killing alot of ppl but stop when he is in the 6th grade  

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

Chi_Kuroneko83

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:07 pm
Character Name: Chi
Height: 155
Weight: 57
Bio: Unknown past, but as for personality, Is shy when first met, but opens up later on after meeting people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:11 pm
She wander into the room and looks around, not exactly sure where to go. She watched other students that seemed to know where they were supposed to be and decided not to disturb them.  

Chi_Kuroneko83

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 pm
walks into the room and leans againist a wall closing his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:35 pm
Character Name:Melody
Height: 5'5'
Weight:150
Bio: She came from Thailand. Sometime she's shy but other time she is head strong. She live in ahouse with her parents and little brother. She mostly get A's and B's.  

Linananda

Linananda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:40 pm
Melody walks in to a class room with one girl and one teacher. "Is this room 891?" asked Melody to the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:23 pm
Character Name: Ikkaku Chirico
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 175
Bio: A tall kid, even for his age, he is a bit of a wanderer, never really setling in one place for very long. He is an excellent swordsman, but never looks it until threatened or something unjust is happening that can be prevented. Most of the time just lazy and a bit awkward.  

Robomecha

Robomecha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:29 pm
GeradAkkdesu
"I don't like death I merely kill others because I have lost my important people and I will show them that they can lose their important people so easily." Gerad said as the portal went to normal with weapons surrounding them dipped in blood. Gerad pulled a string and they all came up. "Dance of the corpse!" the weapons flew at them. (Hmmm you know in most rps alot of characters die so others are made)

A sword swings through the cluster, slicing the threads that hold the weapons and arresting their flight. "Now thats a rude thing to do, considering that its just the first day of class, and especially since its morning." Sheathing his sword, Ikkaku stepped from behind the teacher. "My appoligies, but I could not stand aside and let you do such a thing. My name is Ikkaku. Ikkaku Chirico." Turning to the teacher he askes "Are you alright sensei?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:59 pm
Character Name: Tenata Kenshin
Height: 5'1
Weight: 107 pounds
Bio: She has always been focused upon her studies, ever since the first day of her pre-school year. Her parents are very loving and supportive of her; however, they keep a stong watch over her and make sure that she is always learning something new. Her family life seems almost perfect because there are rarely any fights in the household; their financial background is one that is well-developed. She never had a day where she did not eat or sleep well because of the lack of provisions. People seem to love this very smart and beautiful girl.

Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ObscureEnigma

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:38 pm
::walks into the classroom that is concidentally called "891" and tries to take a seat:: Wow. There are a lot of new people. ::sits down at a seat near Ikkaku Chirico::  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:55 pm
Ikkaku looks over at the person who sat near him. "Hey, hows it going?" He put his sword in its conceal sheath, masking its presence to the naked eye.  

Robomecha

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:59 am
Character Name:Fumiko Johnson
Height:5'7"
Weight:115 lbs
Bio: Adopted by americans at birth, she was born in Japan. She is very beautiful and her parents want her to become a model, so they can make money, but she is more interested in painting and becoming an artist. She is very shy and doesn't really talk to people, but is very talkative once she trusts someone but the problem is that she trusts no one.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:03 am
Fumiko walks in quietly and takes a seat in the back. She looks around at all the kids in the room and sighs. Of course I'm put in a class with people who want to kill me or will badger me when I don't want to talk. She thinks to herself. She takes out a sketch pad and begins to draw the scene before her.  

mycatsareschizos

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:47 pm
::looks at Ikkaku:: It is going well, I guess. Sort of in a new setting... I feel completely clueless here. I would assume that it is a normal feeling, though, for us freshmen. I wonder if there are any upperclassmen here. ::figits a bit as she has a bit of difficulty speaking to him, for he is much taller than she is::  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff