Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:38 pm
Already did 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:53 am
I would love to Mix my Gothic Lolita style with traditional Japanese ceremony... a nice black dress with white lace..and brides maids wearing purple ( i wuv purple) purple and black flowers....would be so grand...too bad im never getting married *sigh*  

Senjo

Fashionable Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xx_pinkxpoison_xx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:08 pm
I would have a goth wedding to an extent. I wouldn't wear a black dress. I would go with an old Victorian looking champagne colored dress. But probably the decorations and the setting would be gothic. But not to the point where it would upset my family. Even though it's a day for me I wouldn't want to make them feel uncomfortable on a day they've looked forward to just about as much as I have. The music would be mixed with the traditional wedding music & with a couple of my favorites as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:43 pm
I'm having the dress made right now.

Expect me to resemble anyone from Dir en Grey from about... oh, say, 1999. It's a black wedding dress, spikes, leather straps, etc.

Of course, who I marry is up for debate, gender-wise.

Music? Hm... I don't really think music is necessary.

-Isel-

ketchakik

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:06 pm
i kinda did actually...well at least the atire was kinda old goth smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:30 am
I don't planned on getting married, so it's hard to say. But if I really had no choice, I guess it would go something like this.

Techno-industrial.

End of story.  

Dr. H Quinzel

The_Dark_ Countess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 am
trampyre
I think I'd have a goth-y wedding. I'd have it at night, under the stars. I'd have a choir singing a mix of mediaeval chants, a lute player, a harper, and pianist for the ceremony. For the reception, I'm not really sure what I'd do in terms of music. I think it would be planned in conjunction with my partner...so possibly a mixture of big band, folk, ambient, old skool goth, techno... who knows.

I don't know if I'd wear a black dress. It would be sooo cool to wear full Victorian Mourning attire...but I guess it depends on who I was marrying, and what we both thought was appropriate.

I've always thought it might be neat to have a wedding in the winter... Although perhaps not the most practical choice... think of the pictures, full of beautiful, white, sparkling snow... User Image

That sounds really interesting ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:29 pm
In a heart beat (or last heart beat!)! Black dress, spiderwebs all over, Pipe organ, maybe even a blood fountain in place of the baptismal...  

Orias13

XxBelovedxSoubixX

Hygienic Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:10 am
I would have a goth weding but my family have a hart attack and that would not be good.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:28 am
I'm not sure if my mother would mind or not, she's a hippie bellydancer with a peiced nose, and she didn't have a traditional wedding herself, she had a private ceremony with my father that very, very few people attended (Us children were not allowed to attend.)

At the same time, she can be big on the ideals of tradition, I think if I didn't have a 'tasteful' wedding, then she would be offended. I know I don't want a traditional white dress, but I actually wouldn't like a black one either, I wear black dresses fairly often, that doersn't seem special. I might get a deep red one.

I'm not sure, I'd also have to talk to my partner (He's not gothic, I don't know what he'd think.) and have to consider the wants of his quite traditional parents.  

Celria

[Abby Normal]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:59 pm
I've dreamed of gothic weddings and I think it would rock to have one... but when my family would be there... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:23 pm
I want a cool wedding! I absolutly adore the Victorian era so it would have a lot of red/black/whites in it. I would propbally have a ton of drippy white candles and crimson roses. My dress will defintly be white. When I was little I didn't want a white one cause everyone wears white. But as I've grown up I really like symbolism and white symbolizes me reeeeally well.I'm still iffy on black trim though. OO! Black lace...  

sk_cooper

Yuvy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:54 am
I'd probably have darker colours, like rich burgendy/wine red.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:36 pm
If the government (read: the people) get that monstrous stick out of their you-know-where (trying to keep the forums clean, I guess) over same-sex marriages... then yes, I would.  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

inuyashas_lilgirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:34 pm
Well I'm already married, and Yes,
my wedding was when I was 13.
smile

I didn't have a Twisted Goth wedding, but the
theme was Gothic Lolita. My dress was to my ankles,
and it was in a Gothic Lolita Maid style. It was a very deep, dark red,
like maybe cranberry...or a red wine color. Then I put a maid
headband in my hair, with black and red ribbons hanging from
it. My bride maids all wore similar Lolita style, all in Red as well.
(My dress looked somewhat similar to Helena's dress from the Mcr [My Chemical Romance] Music video of Helena, though the main color wasn't
black.)

My husband wore a classic whit tux, along with all
his best men.

And no, I didn't over do my make up, I wore very light makeup acutally.
A wedding is a wedding, something you wanna remember forever, and I would never screw with it just by making it all out goth, even if I am.

But I didn't go too hard core, I mean cmon, it was a wedding.
Thats like wearing a wedding dress to a funeral...it screws around with the occasion. (I'm not dissing the Gothic Style, since I'm goth myself...)

And it was winter (January) , so it was quite lovely.
^_^

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces