Submit

Veru is secretly...
  A vampire.
  A zombie.
  A slime mold.
View Results

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:32 pm
I've had kids little stare at me and even take a few steps back, but none have been bold enough to say something, yet. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:16 pm
I think whats funnier is what I usually say in return.

I'm often asked if I am indeed wearing eyeliner and nail polish, or if my labret piercing is real.

I calmly look at the inquisitor and reply... "No, I'm a real goth. I do it the old fashioned way. Every morning I punch myself in the eyes and bash each one of my finger nails with a hammer for that deep black sheen. And this thing in my lip? Well, I'm actually a vampire, but my parents could never afford braces for me, so one of my fangs grew kinda crooked."

Then I just kinda walk away.

In truth, I usually just get stairs. I like to smile and wave at people who stair. They usually either smile back and wave, or pretend they were never stairing in the first place.  

Deadside Dreams

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:47 pm
UraniumMonk
Little kids sometimes ask if the spikes on my jacket are "real" or not. I finally figured out that by "real" they mean "metal and sharp".

omg i hate it

people come up to me all the tme and poke my spikeys and theyre like "are they reeaaalll?"

"realy WHAT ?! ******** UP before i hang you from your entrails!your stupidity makes me want to harm myself........arrghghghahbgha"

>.=

i was having a bad day.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:48 pm
_Motzie_
UraniumMonk
Little kids sometimes ask if the spikes on my jacket are "real" or not. I finally figured out that by "real" they mean "metal and sharp".

omg i hate it

people come up to me all the tme and poke my spikeys and theyre like "are they reeaaalll?"

"realy WHAT ?! ******** the ******** UP before i hang you from your entrails!your stupidity makes me want to harm myself........why are you still here???go away!shoo!shoo shoo shoo!!"

>.=

i was having a bad day.

Starfish Attack

FireFarie54

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:00 pm
i play along just to see what happens next  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:27 pm
I've been called the Devil before. xd Also a vampire.

Now I think about it...I was dressed just in black...where'd that kid get the idea of Devil?

AzazelX

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200

poncho steve

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:14 pm
that has happened to me before
except im called a pimp
because i wear a top hat
bleh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:16 pm
there was that one time when some one yelled "conjerur" at me  

poncho steve

asdfjklsemicolon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:17 pm
I was wearing black nail-polish and I didn't remove it before school (My school is like uberly-strict on uniform) anyway, this girl... two grades below me I think came up to me and said quietly, "Are you a GOTH?" I looked weirdly at her and said "Yeah kinda," she stared at me and said "Ooohhh WOW! Do you wear goth clothes out of school? Do you listen to goth music?!?!" I replied with "Yeah, I guess...." and she found this extremely interesting... she started following me and trying to act goth...it got really annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:34 pm
I went and visited my grandparents and cousins over in Nevada for a week.
(And what a miserable week that was.. Ugh)
And, I was on my grandpa's computer.
And I was at hottopic.com
Cuz, I liked that site
And.
My cousins, Brandon and Nicolas, and our half cousin, Christopher were there.
And My oousin goes, "Are you goth?"
I say, "Noooo...."
and he replies, "Are you suuuuure?"
And I reply, "Yes, I'm pretty sure"
and He replies, "Okay, cuz if you were, I was gonna start calling you a vampire"
And I"m thinking, 'OOoh, fantastic'
And then my grandpa's wife, (Not my grandma, he married some other lady after divorcing my mom's mom)
started sending me barbie stuff after that.
God, Barbie pajamas..
And barbie tatoos..
God, that was disturbing....  

Mitsuko Muttosawa

xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx

5,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:04 pm
i usually get called weird names.. Like my math teacher called me a 'Japanese stripper-wannabe'.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:50 pm
I can't even begin to tell you all the amazing names people have come up with for me. I especially liked the one from my math teacher... I guess I'll just give you the convo between her and me amigo Pat..... "Pat, is that Olivia's Wicca book?" "Noooo...... it's mine. " "Oh, are you sure?" "Yeah. I'm pretty sure." "Oh, well. Olivia is a dirty witch. And I don't want to see that book ever again." Ya. I just happen to be the only one in my whole school that isn't Catholic, so I get to deal with all this wonderful s**t all day long. (Catholic School)  

Corpse_Bride_131

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:30 pm
I've been called a witch, vampire, devil, werewolf, etc. Its rare (very very rare) that a young person will go I like your clothes. I had to dress like Sally from Nightmare before Christmas for a xmas play all the lil kids were made up (they thought I really was Sally). And I love my lil cousin (a few months old) she likes white zombie does the devil horns. I'm training her to be a goth to piss her dad off 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:10 pm
A little girl wanted to wear my top hat once.
I thought it was adorable. She put it on and it fell over her eyes like a cartoon, sweetest thing ever.
I like kids.

And then they turn nine and try to prove their maturity by being crude little hellions.

"Hey, mister! Are you a lady?"  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

nikia kitty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:03 pm
I've never actually had anyone call me any names on the street except one who called me emo, so I gave him the finger, and he drove away.

But the best thing that has happened is when I was once walking to my friends house and a six year old and her mother were walking towards me on the street, and the little girl stoped dead and staired. Her mother draged her out of my way and the childs face was white and frightened... It was sweet.

Another time I was walking around the mall with my sister and this 4-year-old boy followed me out of the store and started calling me mommy and we finally found his mom and his mother approved of our wardrobe.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff