Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:33 pm
"Bye Shikamaru!
Hey Hinata, Sakura mind if i join you?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:52 pm
Little_Demonz
"Bye Shikamaru!
Hey Hinata, Sakura mind if i join you?"

Shikamaru looked back at them. "hey, you guys wanna help me teach the students? it's such a drag sometimes..."  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:51 pm
"Uhhh, sure it sounds fun."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:54 pm
I wonder if i'll see Neji on my way  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:56 pm
Hey Hinata, Sakura you coming?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:58 pm
Shikamaru smiled for a second. "ok, thanks." He starts to walk off towards the academy.  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:39 pm
Tenten follows

Shi is returning from her training and brushes past Shikamaru giving him a death glare. She then walks up to Sakura, "You're Sakura right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:27 pm
Little_Demonz
Tenten follows

Shi is returning from her training and brushes past Shikamaru giving him a death glare. She then walks up to Sakura, "You're Sakura right?"

Shikamaru turns around with a frown. "hey, you got a problem or something?"  

PastPremonition

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:55 pm
Hinata nodded, "Uh, sure..." she said, not sure if she would be suc a great teacher, but she could try and copy what everyone else was doing.

Sakura nodded, "Sure Shikamaru, sounds pretty good," she got up off her seat and started following him. Sakura saw someone walking up to her and stopped. After they talked to her, she nodded, "yeah, I'm Sakura..." she told them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:49 am
Tenten stops, watching the potential fight, ready to help if she can.

Shi slowly turns her head giving Shikamaru another death glare, "You don't even know the half of it." To Sakura she says , "Good." *thinks* my next victim looks like such a wimp, this should be easy. and slightly unsheths her katana, preparing to slay Sakura.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:55 am
Little_Demonz
Tenten stops, watching the potential fight, ready to help if she can.

Shi slowly turns her head giving Shikamaru another death glare, "You don't even know the half of it." To Sakura she says , "Good." *thinks* my next victim looks like such a wimp, this should be easy. and slightly unsheths her katana, preparing to slay Sakura.

Shikamaru put his hands in his pockets, and that usually ment he was about to fight. "i won't let you touch her, you DO know that right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:43 am
'Nee ((naaay))? What the hell?' she thought as she took a step backwards. Sakura gulped but dragged one foot backwards so that she was in a good stance just in case. Her hand drifted down to her shuriken holder and was at the ready.

Hinata stood there watching, her hand drifted to her mouth. 'S-Sakura-san,' she thought. 'Who is that girl?' she wondered. Clasping her hands together with her left pointer finger raised, she closed her eyes and then abruptly opened them again, "byakugan", she muttered under her breath.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:49 am
Shikamaru stood beside Sakura. "3-on-1...this is going to be easy." what a drag...alteast it will be short.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:07 pm
Tenten gets her scrolls ready."Don't u mean 4-on-1?"

With her katana poised and a little kitten at her side, "I am Shi and i was sent to assassinate Haruno Sakura and that is what i will do no matter what tries to stop me."
"Meow!"
Shi sends her kat at Shikamaru and it opens it's mouth wide to bite him."roar!" Shi then throws some shuriken at Tenten and kunai at Hinata and raises her katana

Tenten counters them with her own shuriken and throws a kunai at Shi  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:20 pm
Little_Demonz
Tenten gets her scrolls ready."Don't u mean 4-on-1?"

With her katana poised and a little kitten at her side, "I am Shi and i was sent to assassinate Haruno Sakura and that is what i will do no matter what tries to stop me."
"Meow!"
Shi sends her kat at Shikamaru and it opens it's mouth wide to bite him."roar!" Shi then throws some shuriken at Tenten and kunai at Hinata and raises her katana

Tenten counters them with her own shuriken and throws a kunai at Shi

Shikamaru merely raises his foot up and kicks the cat high in the air. "is that all you got? what a shame..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff