Account FROZEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flittercloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:54 am
Peppermint.Swirl
sorry it happen,my main mysterywoman_ was just suppended for selling account today evil I wasnt at all. I recieved a mailing asking me if I wanted their account. I reported the to tnt what had happened and behold someone decided to report me and saying that I did that. yes I was lucky in a way. but had to have a bad rap for something I didnt do. It was a gallery account. so I will stay off the boards with that account.

OMG THAT MAKES ME SOOO MAD! I HATE THOSE KINDA PEOPLE!!! scream scream *calms down* You can never be safe on the boards anymore now, can you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:57 am
Sometimes you dont know when there's ever gonna be something like that, and I think TNT should get a taste of how it's like to have their account frozen because it's a horrible feeling and a lot of us had to go through it for a dumb mistake. (a glitch in the game, a person blaming you for doing something you didn't do)  

Flittercloud

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:56 am
Okay. I have a question. What happens when your account is frozen? Can you still view the Neopets page? Or does it just say it's down for maintenance?

I've had some problems with a score I sent in, that I got the avie for, but the score hasn't been approved on it yet. I keep getting this message come up that I "don't have this avie yet, so I must be cheating". And I try to get into Neopets today and it says that it's down for Maintenance..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:57 am
Okay, nevermind. Apparantly, I'm not the only one getting the Down For Maintenance message.

WHEW!  

FlixiePixie

penny_wise_the_clown

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:28 pm
i hate when stuff like that happens.

it may be worthwhile to ask around, see if that happened to anyone else recently.

if you can get others to back you, you may have a greater chance getting it back  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:53 pm
Just keep fighting it man! You probably can get it back! exclaim  

elrunner25

Elenique

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:35 am
I kinda know how you feel. I have an older account and I got banned for 1 day. I've been terrifyed of TNT ever since!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:50 pm
Infinity-Nevermore
Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry. sad

Catherine teh Vegan

iRAICHU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:48 am
Me too...I was even in the neopian times and everything... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:02 am
Did you ever get it back?  

Germangirly

Tiggette

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:45 am
I dont get why websites freeze you come on there to have fun not earn stuff then never being able to get on agian gonk (unless of coarse they are a child predator eek )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:56 pm
Neopets rules really suck. I mean the rule about accounts. I know a person whose account was frozen becuase of what someone mailed them they lost there account because they opened the mail. that is so unfair.

I have an account that had lots of stuff but I can not get into it because I do not have the password and we do not use that e-mail address anymore  

Starlight Path

premium remix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:13 pm
I try my best not to get tnt pissed.
My account is 5 years old and still running, hopefully for awhile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:56 pm
Strong Glad
Good luck getting it back. sad

Rainbow Koala

CrazyDogsEatPeople

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:35 pm
well i got frozen for naming my bird a type of bird >.>  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash