Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Orochimaru and Akatsuki *SPOILER WARNING* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orochimaru was...
  ...not from Akatsuki.
  ...from Akatsuki in the past.
  ...was never a member for several reasons; it's impossible.
  ...I have PROOF he was from Akatsuki, and will post it!
  ...I knew there was a spoiler, but I was a bewb and came here anyway (poll whore).
View Results

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:29 pm
Episode 79 is the one you guys are talking about when they show his ring.

EDIT: 71 sweatdrop

EDIT Again: 81 stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Thanks  

churrlo

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:34 pm
No problem. And I meant 71 sweatdrop

EDIT: 81 stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:38 pm
Dammit I'm so ocnfused. I meant 81 sweatdrop  

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:05 pm
LOL ok  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:34 pm
wow...a little confused...71 or 81???
((Small side topic!!! Churrlo: Do you post on everything!?))

~Kira Hime~

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:44 pm
OMG!!! THE REAL REASON! *Read up to Down*
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:03 pm
LOL funny, and yeah... pretty much xd  

churrlo

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:05 pm
Haha, weird but.. funny I guess..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:05 pm
xd  

churrlo

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:07 pm
~Kira Hime~
HA! That makes Itachi the strongest in the series...sry...off topic...
But yea, I think it's weird that Orchimaru was in the Akatsuki. He just seems like he needs to have his own place, own servents to rule. The guy's high on his horse, taking order's doesn't seem to be his thing.
yeah... but i think itachi is all muscle and no brain. yes, he was anbu captain for a while but... i think if you could do anything with your eyes... you would "forget" your other skills...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:08 pm
if orochimaru ends up actually taking sasukes body... he'd be the strongest... unless like akatsuki attacks and he "slips into" itachi's body... and he cant control the sharingan and....... sasuke, thinking its his bro, kills him w/ chidori nagashi... idk... haha  

sk8intree

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:35 pm
I see...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:03 pm
sk8intree
~Kira Hime~
HA! That makes Itachi the strongest in the series...sry...off topic...
But yea, I think it's weird that Orchimaru was in the Akatsuki. He just seems like he needs to have his own place, own servents to rule. The guy's high on his horse, taking order's doesn't seem to be his thing.
yeah... but i think itachi is all muscle and no brain. yes, he was anbu captain for a while but... i think if you could do anything with your eyes... you would "forget" your other skills...

O.o....I really don't think it's possilbe to have no brain and be such a high skilled Ninja. Itachi's loosing his eye sight, by the way. He made ANBU captain at thirteen, or younger, you need a brain to do it. Having no brain and just muscle is like a stero-typed football player, they just move up by strenght and stero-typed teachers. Konaha can't be like that, they'd have a bunch of idiot's getting killed. The Hokage makes the desicions, Itachi had to have the brain capibility to think fast, espically if your in the anbu.

~Kira Hime~

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:06 pm
sk8intree
if orochimaru ends up actually taking sasukes body... he'd be the strongest... unless like akatsuki attacks and he "slips into" itachi's body... and he cant control the sharingan and....... sasuke, thinking its his bro, kills him w/ chidori nagashi... idk... haha

O.o that made absoulty no sence...at all. Orchimaru won't try and 'slip into Itachi' because Itachi is stronger then Orchimaru, that's one of the supposed reason's as to why he left Akatsuki.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff