Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:45 am
Chemical_Kitten
What do you think of my avvie? sweatdrop

Ooh yes it is quite the good avatar.

Everything fits together nicley and the whole thing has lovely shape and balance. Nice hairstyle by the way xp Hmmn the only thing I'd change is those cat ears. They look kind of old and dirty when compared to the rest of the piece.

8.75/10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:50 am
StreekG
my heart and soul have been torn apart... cry

It's time you faced the harsh realities of the world my son. Sometimes, no matter how awesome you are, your outfits just aren't worth full marks!

Anyway, today you are much better. Very rock god 3nodding

9.03/10

EmWah
Crew

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:59 am
EmWah
Chemical_Kitten
What do you think of my avvie? sweatdrop

Ooh yes it is quite the good avatar.

Everything fits together nicley and the whole thing has lovely shape and balance. Nice hairstyle by the way xp Hmmn the only thing I'd change is those cat ears. They look kind of old and dirty when compared to the rest of the piece.

8.75/10
Thanks smile

I'm thinking of getting bao to go on my head instead because it just looks so plain without the ears... but I can't afford them... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:04 am
DNA_Guru
Rate my sex. D: <

Uhhh... If by sex you mean outfit then okay. If by sex you mean sex, then shame on you neutral

But I'm guessing you meant the former blaugh

Hmmn lets see. Whether you realise or not, you have made nice use of a gradient. Your avatar gradually gets darker as it goes down, giving him a slightly shadowed and mysterious look. This effect also makes the top part of your avatar the focal point, it gives the feeling that while you are a dark and mysterious man, you are also quite friendly, enjoy wearing sparkly headgear and playing shiny guitars with feathery bits.

8.5/10

EmWah
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:11 am
Daih!
0_0! Ok... I'll give it a shot *ish nervous*

*ponders*

Ahh, it is quite difficult to find things to say about this number. The way you've put it together is rather entertaining, because he looks all hard core and then he's got a nice little balloon. On the whole though, the outfit looks like it has been thrown together very quickly.

6/10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:16 am
*jumps the bandwagon*
Do rate me.  

Seguchi_trevvy

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:31 am
Seguchi_trevvy
*jumps the bandwagon*
Do rate me.

Here we have a nice combination of colours which compliment each other very nicley. Quite a unique look you have. A lovely juxtoposition of differently themed items. The triangle created by the 3 balls about your face also adds interest. Sadly, the doom of the lunar cloak strikes again. Something about it... the flatness I think, takes away from the avatar.

8/10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:48 am
EmWah
Seguchi_trevvy
*jumps the bandwagon*
Do rate me.

Here we have a nice combination of colours which compliment each other very nicley. Quite a unique look you have. A lovely juxtoposition of differently themed items. The triangle created by the 3 balls about your face also adds interest. Sadly, the doom of the lunar cloak strikes again. Something about it... the flatness I think, takes away from the avatar.

8/10

Yay! I passed!

...Yes. Don't mind me.  

Seguchi_trevvy

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:54 am
EmWah
DNA_Guru
Rate my sex. D: <

Uhhh... If by sex you mean outfit then okay. If by sex you mean sex, then shame on you neutral

But I'm guessing you meant the former blaugh

Hmmn lets see. Whether you realise or not, you have made nice use of a gradient. Your avatar gradually gets darker as it goes down, giving him a slightly shadowed and mysterious look. This effect also makes the top part of your avatar the focal point, it gives the feeling that while you are a dark and mysterious man, you are also quite friendly, enjoy wearing sparkly headgear and playing shiny guitars with feathery bits.

8.5/10

I was referring to the former. ninja heart

Thanks Em. *self esteem boost* XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:49 am
Rate the kitty... the awesome kitty. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

WellzY
Crew

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:51 am
ninja Rate me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:45 am
WellzY
Rate the kitty... the awesome kitty. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmmmn *ponders*

I must say, I am glad to see a garfield who isn't a really boring and crap comic. She looks like the kind of cat that is small and slinky, and also reminds me of that scary black cat that was sitting on the roof of a church and staring at me with it's weird yellow eyes today. But she is a cat, and if I give her anything less than 10 she'll get some other cats to kill me or something.

So...

10/10!

But yea, she be deserving that score me thinks. She is all cute and furry after all.

EmWah
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:08 am
shells_of_sand
ninja Rate me.

Ahh, I'm gonna sound mean on this one sweatdrop

The colour scheme you have chosen for this outfit is quite horrid. The dress would be much prettier without that vest... Uugh those vests stressed
I don't know what else to say... It just looks... Yucky sad

4/10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:10 am
What do you think of this outfit? sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:23 am
Chemical_Kitten
What do you think of this outfit? sweatdrop

Ahh interesting.

At first glance I didn't like it much, but it did grow on me after a couple of seconds. The dried grass skirt makes the cat ears less out of place in the outfit and gives an interesting twist. I don't think you really need the tail though. It kinda looks silly there.

8/10

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces