Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:04 am
Nooooooo crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:41 pm
BWAHAHAHAHA!  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:41 pm
*dies*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:30 pm
i seriously doubt that the yondaime is that akatsuki leader. thats....thats just...not right. gonk Why would yondaime, one of the best and most loyal ninjas konoha has ever produced, betray his village and join an organization like the akatsuki? Im sorry, i just dont think thats possible. no offense towards you. sweatdrop  

Kexita

Repriev3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:22 am
eople suggested he might be the leader...No necessarily that he joined it.. But I agree that it wasn't him...

Though just to say, a shinobi's job is to be deceitful..If he's so great can't it be possible he can capture the hearts of everyone..? Just hypothetically..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:16 am
true, but sarutobi taught the konoha ninjas...a bit differently... >.> ninja  

squalltheknight

Chibish

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:40 am
I hope it's a chick. D: Even though it's not likely. But I'm sure Deidara's gender-confusion is enough woman for everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:03 am
What I don't understand, is if he's even alive. Supposedly after using that sealing technique the user dies and is sent to some hell or something like that fighting for all eternity. If that's not true does it mean that Sarutobi could come back?  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:44 am
Well earlier someone else argued that maybe he faked his death...

I'm sure he's capable of all these things, but positive he just isn't the type of person and has no affiliation to Akatsuki...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:25 am
I don't think he could have faked it... could he? O.o We all saw what happened with the technique when Sarutobi used it!  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:14 pm
it would be really cool if he survived it. o_o but somehow i kinda doubt he did.... crying
though wouldnt that be awesome? I can just imagine it. Something all dramatic and un-realistic like, where he jumps in to save the day! WHOOSH~! whee
okaaaay, ya. like i said, not gonna happen....but still. I can dream. *shrugs*

and yes. deidara's gender confusion is plenty of woman for everyone. xd though a female akatsuki leader WOULD be cool....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:43 pm
It'd be a HUGE shock!  

churrlo

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:07 pm
churrlo
I don't think he could have faked it... could he? O.o We all saw what happened with the technique when Sarutobi used it!

Sarutobi didnt use the same technique.....UGGGGG!!!!!!!! the only person who knows the exact technique the Fourth used....was himself......uggg  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:16 pm
What is your ******** problem?! >< And NO Sarutobi used the same technique. He said so himself! When he used it he said that it was the technique the 4th made himself, it's in the anime! So it was the same technique ><  

churrlo

sk8intree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:48 pm
churrlo
maybe when yondaime did it, it was a clone, and not the real body  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces