Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

Bogotanian

Heroic Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:18 pm
Um....hi!I was just sort of invited here so, funfun!!!! I don't have an RPG character yet...and that's about it. Hope to meet people! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:19 pm
Heya! I'm Rhyasa but you can call me Rhy or Rhy-kitten~ I've been invited to the guild :3 And here's my favorite character. I hope my template and her infos are okay. =u.u=

This is only 1 character.. Both template are for one character ^.^;

Name: Tida Brightblade
Race: Neko... Catgirl.. Nya-tua.. w/e.. You understand what I mean XD
Side: Good
Abilities/skills/powers: Divine and Healing magic.
Weapons: This sword has a keen blade of a purple color. The guard is a pair of angel wings, inlaid with onyx. It's pommel bears a series of topazes.
Character traits: This mistical catgirl has slitted, blue eyes. She has medium-length, fine, straight, brown hair worn in a complex style. Her fur is black on her ears, tail, forearms and forelegs. She has a very feminine build. Her ears are floppy and pointed. She usually wears a dress that goes with her hair. When someone is suffering, she's usually the first one to help. She has a split personality. Tida can grows white feathery wings when she has too much emotions. It's enpowers her magic abilities.
History: (Will be updated as story goes)

2nd personality:
Name: Tirithera Darkblade
Race: Same as above
Side: Evil
Abilities/skills/powers: -Flame Star: Quick deadly fire combo that ends up like a star. ((Combo limits to a simple 5-branches star but as time goes... the number of branches goes up.))
-Midnight Molten White Flame: Channels fire and dark energy to heal herself or target.
Weapon: Same as above (Duh XD)
Character traits: Tirithera's hair and fur is gray instead of brown. Her eyes are still blue. She is wearing a red moon tatoo around her belly button which channels the dark and fire energy. Her wings turns black instead of white. Her dress turns into the color of the fiery moon: a yellow and red bra which is simply some pieces of fabric covering her breasts and a yellow and red waistband covering her butt and front area and stops at the knees.  

Rhyasa

Rialet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:39 pm
I'm Rialet. I'm new to the guild, but not to the site. Um....If I decide to RP here later, I'll edit this with my character's info.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:52 pm
i don't role play and i'm just ratmonkey around gaia. nice to meet you all lol.  

ratmonkey

whiteasacorpse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:33 am
This is an very friendly guild. Glad I joined. I'm Whiteasacorpse and just joined yesterday but decided to check it out today. So, hi everybody!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:59 pm
Name: Jamie

Interest: writing, video games, anime, and horror

I like to write my own stories, role play, watch horror movies, and I have an obssesion with the occult. My main obsession, however, is Vampires.

I love to cook, but I hate doing the dishes, I graduated high school with a certificate in culinary arts, and someday hope to own my own little resteraunt.  

Scorge of Destiny

HououMinamino

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:31 am
Name: Houou Minamino (Western order) AKA Sailor Phoenix
Powers: Is a next generation Sailor Senshi with power over lightning, wood, and fire. Can sense the aura of those who also hold a Talisman like herself.
Items: Phoenix Rose Crystal, the Third Talisman. Provides offense, defense, and healing.
Height: About 4'11" (I'm 4'6")
Personality: Is shy and softspoken usually, and a hopeless romantic. Hates conflict but will fight when she has to, and is stubborn. She hates losing. Gets upset easily. She's very sensitive. Will show mercy to many opponents but is otherwise very cold in battle.
Blood Type: A
B-Day: December 14th
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Love Interest: Kurama (Shuuichi Minamino) of Yuu Yuu Hakusho
Parents: Sailor Jupiter and Sapphire
Physical Appearance: Dark brown curly hair with a think blue streak in the middle, and emerald eyes. Wears her hair in a ponytail. Usually wears dresses or a skirt and top. When she transforms into Sailor Phoenix, she gains and eight-pointed dark pink star shape on her forehead and fiery phoenix wings colored crimson, silver, and gold.
Fave Color: Dark pink
Other: Is very intelligent. Is the second in her class next to the genius Kurama.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:20 am
I am..
Tim!
14 years old, I'm slightly obsesive with alot of random things.
Including Musicals, FLCL, Yaoi, and alot of other really wierd things.
<3

And that's right!
I was requested to join!
I didn't request it!
xDD
-is very proud of that-

. TWM .

krisslanza

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:13 pm
I'm too lazy right now to fill out a cool spiffy form x:
But call me Kriss, am 17 and a senior in high school <3
I love lots of games, shojo-ai, and lolicon. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:29 pm
Hey Guildies.

Just join, not on often but will try to reply to any topics that intrest me enough,
I do eventually plan to get into RPing on here again.
Just not sure when.
If you need personal help/advice on anything, I'm always more than happy to help.

If it's an emergency: AIM= Myxfinalxrequiem
Probably the fastest way to get a hold of me.

Blessed be,
Requiem

My Final Requiem

GamingGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:43 pm
Hello, everyone. I have no idea as to why I was invited to this guild, but I joined anyway. I'm not going to RP, but I look forward to many a posting. Interests include: Yuri(regretfully), Video games(huzzah!), Diablo 2(a computer game), and Martial arts(yes, I do them). Don't be deceived by my avatar, I'm a guy. Call me Kirby.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:58 pm
meh teh sex

Name: Marluxia

KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!! xd xd xd xd  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ayane-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:56 am
Username:Ayane-Chan17
RP Name:Akemii Awiyuki
Race:Cat/Humna
Special:Killing,Martial Arts,Swordswomanship,Ninjutsu

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:00 pm

probably should've done this awhile ago sweatdrop but...
Hi hi.
I'm Linda...I don't have an RP thingie...yet...
I'm honored to have been invited to this guild. Everyone's really nice etc. etc.

If you care...
intrests: sleeping, not cleaning my room xp , mah friends ^.^ , randomness ninja , yuri or shojou-ai, rock climbing (when I go with friends and just for the repelling part ^ ^ ), wearing mis-matched socks, photography, aminiminals, debate (when the other person(s) are actually nice to me), and of course, eating...I know that I'm missing something...

Ah_un_no_kokyuu

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:38 pm
Well, I didn't do this, so I guess I should.

My name is Tony, Dornkus is a common name I use (I guess you could say it's my roleplaying name). I am a 17 year old pessimist, although I try not to spread my, I guess you could say, "doom and gloom."

I love video games, computer games and birds. I currently have a slight obsession with werewolves and minotaurs. The werewolf obsession is due to MonstersGame (the link is in my sig) and the minotaur one came from Warcraft (because Tauren are basically minotaurs).

I tend to prefer old over new. Not technology, though. I mean stuff like music (I love classical) and movies (like the Marx Brothers).

I am overall a gentleman living in a society that no longer teaches (and is sometimes offended by) chivalry. One of my friends says I can seem almost bipolar at times.

I am very single. I am not into internet dating, though.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff