Lost in Gambino Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:02 pm
(( PUNY?!?!?! what?!?!?))
Ty, finaly being noticed, stood up and shook his confusion off. He saw a man who looked absolutley retarted. He must have thought he was cool though because he seemed so proud of himself. Ty was trying to keep from laughing but he couldn't. He burst into laughter at the person who was called kayugen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:11 pm
"Respect your elders kid!" Gerad drew a pouch of blood and cut it open using the bloo he threw it at Ty if it was a sucess it would turn to stone and Ty wouldn't be able to move it probably would 'cause he was laughing being pre-occupied.  

GeradAkkdesu

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:45 pm
GeradAkkdesu
"Respect your elders kid!" Gerad drew a pouch of blood and cut it open using the bloo he threw it at Ty if it was a sucess it would turn to stone and Ty wouldn't be able to move it probably would 'cause he was laughing being pre-occupied.

Finally. I wondered when you would get here Gerad Said Kayugen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:05 pm
Scarletnoob
GeradAkkdesu

Finally. I wondered when you would get here Gerad Said Kayugen.

Gerad looked at him and said "What is it that you have me here for?"  

GeradAkkdesu

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:03 pm
The package that you wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:39 pm
Ty had a boulder on him but was still laughing tremendousley, he just couldn'y help it. Finally he stopped and threw the boulder that was on him at a tree. "Jeeze dude, i want one of those, but do you have a heaver rock?"  

Typyro

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:08 pm
Typyro
Ty had a boulder on him but was still laughing tremendousley, he just couldn'y help it. Finally he stopped and threw the boulder that was on him at a tree. "Jeeze dude, i want one of those, but do you have a heaver rock?"

Kayugen look back and wondered if he should kill him infront of the lady or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:47 pm
Gerad threw blood in the boys mouth then made the blood emit darkness to curse his mouth so he couldn't talk for a few minutes. *Gerad grabbed the package* "Hmm blood and a dagger thanks." Gerad walked away with the package.  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:07 pm
Scarletnoob
Typyro

Kayugen look back and wondered if he should kill him infront of the lady or not.

the girl looked at all three men with a confused she had no clue what was going on  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:02 pm
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Typyro

the girl looked at all three men with a confused she had no clue what was going on

Sorry about ignoreing you. Turning to Gerad Kayugen said what are you doing out here.  

Scarletnoob

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:00 am
Gerad smiled evily and said "Blood." then went away.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:54 am
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad smiled evily and said "Blood." then went away.

You know your not suposse to be out here for blood.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:03 am
Ty, with his mouth sealed making him not speak was still trying to talk. "MmMMM...MHhmh" Ty pointed to his mouth signaling he wanted to talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:39 pm
Kayugen walked up to ty and picked him up and threw him.  

Scarletnoob

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:12 pm
Gerad caught him in blood that turned into feathers stringed together to aid him yet blood filled them and Gerad removed the seal and looked down saying "I'm just as bad as a vampire..."  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff