Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Bad Teachers! (I'm sorry if this is already a topic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiiba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:09 pm
My physical fitness teacher is very rude to me and my friends.. In that class we have a small group of all guys and me; we're all strange and the world knows it 3nodding Well we were playing a game one day [We're all quite active as well] while the rest of the class was sitting against the wall. The teacher comes up to me and we have the following conversation...

Him: What are you guys doing?
Me: We're playing a game..
Him: You're acting like children! Cant you be like the rest of the class and just sit against the wall?
Me: ..So you'd like us to be unproductive?

He got frustrated and walked away after making sure that we had stopped our game. And we're always the ones getting in trouble for the smallest things, etc. I personally believe its because we're different. o_o; He loves all of the jocks and preps in that class.. [Excuse my sterotyping, I dont feel like typing out lengthy descriptions of them when you all will understand the basic kind of people I'm talking about biggrin ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:31 pm
darkrock64
i dont have a bad teacher for the fact that im now homeschooled but my old school was hell for me. why you ask well the school was anti-goth if they knew i was a goth id get the worst treatment posible.
good thing im outa there

My brother goes to my old highschool and tells me I'm lucky all the time that I got out when I did. Now they won't let the guys wear those gothic skirts you get from hot topic (the long ones for guys) and they won't let us wear our face paint (I got called in for wearing a red makeuped upside down cross on my forehead) without getting permission from the principal and all kinds of idiotic things like that.  

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

nightwing773

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:10 pm
my worst teacher was my algrebra teacher, she was so freaking mean. You got a detention if you said a word or laughed unless you were her blessed favorite. She's a hater of anything not completely preppy and perfect. She taught in monotone, and basically explained things in a college vocabulary to an 8th grade class, who except for me didn't know what the word 'extinsive' or 'rudimentary' meant. oh, and if you got more than 3 detentions you had ISS, or In School Suspension for those who are unsure of what that meant. And then Out of School Suspension or OSS if you didn't 'behave' there..... It sucked because I'm goth, and was then too, and even though I was the only person that passed her class, she hated me deeply, for some reason...

my coolest teacher was my history teacher that year, and he was so funny, he treated us like we were his friends, he joked around, quoted south park, threw things at us called names, and made fun of himself most of all. It was so funny. It was the only class we could ever get away with free comments of our own in, our south park and family guy quotes were the best though, we had so much fun that year. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:39 pm

Well, there's the high math teacher, he's super kind and really patient. He's a little hard, but if you need to see him he can help you 6 of the 9 days, while most teachers it's only 2. And as an addition he's really good looking. : D

Southern Belles

XxMCR.FREAKxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:01 pm
errgghhh my france teachers sucks his name is mr.l and he is a homophobe erggghhhhhhhhhh im bi so he hates me and he hates me becuase i were blakc all the time  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:10 pm
My third grade teacher, Ms. Tierney, was the bestest~!

We pratically never did any bookwork. We didn't sit in desks, but tables that were low to the ground and on little pilows. She read us stories and she taught me to crochet and such, but she was pretty strict. She moved to Paris, Texas when I was in the fourth grade.

My current World History teacher''s anasshole. I hate him soo much, but not for any real reason. Mostly little things like sitting me in the front of the class 'cause my last name is Adams, not letting me read manga at all in his class, not letting me finish my jolly rancher when he caught me eating candy... stuff like that.  

Bakurish

Endlos Blut Staub

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:33 am
In 8th grade, my SEVEN HABITS TEACHER! (seven habits, ya know, that thing that's supposed to make up a better person and help you feel better about yourself?) pulled me outta class TWICE while I'm SUPPOSED to be doing work, to talk to me about all the black and dark clothing I wear. (black is my favorite color. hench, i tend to wear alot of it)

the first time she did it, i told her that i was fine, that i have a perfectly good sense of humor and that i'm fine. she said okay and left it there..

next week..she pulls me out again, b/c i wore my eye liner with like, those tear things? ya know with the lines down my cheek? and she was like "it scared me to death!" and i was like.."oookay?" and then she was like

"i'm just worried about you, b/c you know those school shootings, those boys wore alot of black too."

and. i. almost. exploded...

instead i laugh it off...and told her not to worry...

ya know..it's kinda insulting..when your seven habits teacher tries to tell you that you're capable of bringing a gun to school and killing everyone.

first off, EVERYONE is capable of that. second, i was the only kid she pulled out to talk to me about that. she could of pulled anyone out, but instead she chooses me. why? b/c i'm different. b/c of what i wore, she gets on my case. and third, the culumbi high shooting happened on my 10th birthday, and i've always been very sensitive twords shootings because of that. i dont know why, i just am.

that lucky b***h is so lucky that i didnt let my mom report her. or that i didnt for that matter. i completely brushed it off, and i really shouldnt of, b/c that was completely insulting and streroytipical of her to do that.

and she talked about god NON STOP in that class. you dont do that! most people in that class were either athiest, or followed a differnent religion. i think like, three or four of us were actually christain. (i have nothing against God. I actually believe there is a god. i just dont think a school setting is proper to talk about it)

basicly, she was a hyportical retard, who will be getting what she deserves eventually. for someone who believes in karma so much, she should of thought that through. I was deeply insulted by that, so much, i became even MORE paranoid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:46 am
I had similar problems with my Ethics teacher. I was not an habitual wearer of black at the time, but I did have a severe, unmedicated case of depression... which she assumed was God's punishment for me not accepting Christ into my heart and soul. She pressed bundles of saccharine inspirational pamphlets into my hands, never once bothering to ask whether I was Christian already.

She also seemed to think we were a bunch of cruel, sadistic bastards who needed to be scared to death. To illustrate the evils of being nasty to other living beings, she read us a story about some boys who caught a cat, doused it in gasoline, and set it on fire. Then she asked us (as if it wasn't obvious) what was unethical about it.

It took five years before I stopped having nightmares about blackened lips curling back over charred teeth and eyes turning white and bursting in the flames, all of which was described quite graphically.  

Veruniel
Crew

quincyril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:18 am
well i have a teacher than is so sexy hahahahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:53 am
I know quite a few bad teachers. Just as an informational fact, I am a girl.

I elementary school, we had a male PE teacher (in 5th grade) and everytime it was time to shower and change clothes afterwards, he came into the girls' locker room >.< he even went and looked in the shower. It was so gross (and he wasn't any good at making us do anything fun. I mean, we were in elementary school, we wanted to do fun stuff, like playing football or something like that, but he never let us). I think someone in my class complained about him and he got fired. At least I didn't see more of him after that thank god.

Another bad teacher I know about (but thankfully never had her) is one of my old neighbours. She was the religion-teacher for some friends of mine, and she DEMANDED that everyone in her class should be christians, which my friends is not, thus they ended up in lots of trouble with her... rolleyes

And the worst one: A teacher I had for one year in high school. She was trying to be all understanding and nice and stuff, when she didn't get a thing. I have too much on her right now, but not only did she ruin some of my best friend's self-confidence for a while, but she tried to push her ideas and bright and idealistic way of viewing the world over on me (which she is not allowed to) and, she managed to send me and my best friend to the advisor because of some stories we had written for our mock-exams, thinking we were having major mental problems (I guess I could have that, but sending me to an advisor that is my neighbour and MY MUM'S BEST FRIEND doesn't help!  

essenceofzedak

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:54 pm
Teachers I dislike:

-Freshman year in English 1 Honors was Ms. Hudson who was unbelievably incompetent of her job. First off, I hated when she tried correcting me on something when I was right. I know it sounds like I'm the brat complaining about my teacher being stupid when she had to go through 6 years of college to get where she is at, but it was true. The most significant time was when I said the plot of a story we had read took place in an apparantly small town, but she insisted that it was only in the hotel. The guy was driving to a store to get dog food!!! How is that only in a hotel?! I took the book out and showed her, but she refused to change my grade for her mistake. She never taught us anything, either. She'd tell us in the beginning of the semester what all the assignments were and when they were due, but she'd never say how to do anything. She paid her bills in that class, too. She was also constantly late, so the kids would count the time, and leave if she was 10+ minutes late. They always got in trouble, because that only goes for professors in California, not high school teachers. I heard she was racist and sexist, but I don't think she really was. She never acted like it because we hardly even spoke to her. I think it was funny that there was a waiting list to get OUT of her class. I tried failing out of it, but it didn't work because I scored the highest of all her classes on the semester 1 final.

-Health class with Mr. Clue my freshman year was horrible because he always lost the tests and assignments. I had gotten fed up with it and ditched for about a month straight. I failed, of course, but I made it up.

-Biology with Mr. Giacalone (jak-a-lone-ee) my sophmore year was another dreadful class. I know, he has a funny name, and he was overweight, so he got taunted by a few kids. He was funny from time to time, and I did learn things from him, like remembering vitamin D comes from the sun by remembering Sunny D. My problem is that he'd place more attention on things that weren't on the test too often. So, he'd was teaching taxonomy and have us take more in depth notes on arachnids (spiders, to the poor minded) and all these different reptiles, but than the test would ask about the latin name of some fish, which he briefly discussed. It annoyed the hell out of me to the point where I gave up and failed along with more than half his students.

-I don't utterly dislike Mrs. Arputhasamy from Algebra 2 semester 2 this year (I'm a junior), it's just her accent is so thick. She's an immigrant from India, by the way. Example: when she says first, it sounds like she's saying foster. She's really a nice person and a good teacher, but her accent bugs me. I'm used to it by now, but I'm not taking her anymore since I'm moving on to Pre-Calculus next semester.

-Dr. Priest for Physics is horrible. I'm just a bit behind in the math level, but he won't explain the math to me when I come in for tutoring. I learned how to use sigma about 2 weeks after he started using it. So, I gave up and failed the class. His class was so easy to cheat in, which was the only reason I passed the first quarter with a B.
I like him, too, though, because he is very interesting when he gets off-topic. Like, one time he was complaining about kids coming in late and explained his strategy to make kids come in on time. He thinks that they should be put in one of those medieval things (I forgot what they're called) where they hold the person's neck and wrists, and that a bucket of spoiled tomatoes should be sitting beside them. So, if anyone walks by, they could throw rotten food at them ><. We also talked about pranks, childish games (him and his friends as kids would shoot arrows up in the air and see who's would land the closest), the big bang theory and religion, reincarnation, love, apparitions, and psuedoscientience.

Teachers I like:

-Mr. Andres, my middle school English teacher, was cool because he'd let us goof around in class, draw, and talk as long as he wasn't teaching. He'd even crack jokes with us. He was also the drama club and theatre teacher.

-Coach Vining who was my physical science teacher freshman year got me interested in science. He used the 7-times plan (go over the subject 7 times in different ways), which surprisingly worked and got me to realize that I really could understand science. I went from physical science to Physics in three years because I skipped life science and Chemistry.

-I had Mr. Patterson, the stained glass teacher, and Mr. Torbert, the jewelry teacher, sophmore year. I like that they passed me even when I worked at such a slow pace. Also, they commented my art many times, and both showed movies in the class on a weekly basis.

-Mr. Carvejal, my Geometry S2 and Algebra 2 S1 teacher, let me talk in the class, actually gave the class free time which was about 30 minutes (he worked at an oddly quick pace that everyone was somehow able to keep up to), and had conversations with us. He was the first teacher I had come out to about my sexuality and religion because Anita, Dana, Heather, and I were all able to talk to him as a normal friend. Even Anita, 17, talked about drinking to him. Now, he gave her a small talk the first time, but nothing more. He was truly a friend. Anita, Dana, and Heather are all friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:39 pm
10th grade-Mrs. Boone

I cant stand her, because she dosent like me for all the black clothing I wear. Ever since day 1 we fight at least once a day, over why its alright to wear tripp gloves in school premisis, and wearing tripps. Yesterday, she came in with a HANGOVER. She could barely walk straight, and couldnt write, and I just happen to be lucky enough to sit be by her, and smell the beer she had been drinking. It was nasty! All of my teachers treat me wrong, just because I wear black clothing ALL the time. Its so frikin retarded!  

[goth_empress]

Ambrosine Raksha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:48 pm
I have had a few less than favorable teachers. More often then not, I likes my teachers.
My all time favorites were Mrs.Koenig and Mr.Seland. Mrs.K was the Physics teacher and we did a bunch of kick a** things with her in the Science lab. Mr.Seland was somewhat cheesy and loved math...But you had to love him. He gave me the nickname "SuperGoth" because I was the only one that he had ever met.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:57 am
Kitsune-Yokai
. He thinks that they should be put in one of those medieval things (I forgot what they're called) where they hold the person's neck and wrists, and that a bucket of spoiled tomatoes should be sitting beside them. So, if anyone walks by, they could throw rotten food at them ><.

Uh, a guillotine I think?

And, I've had a lot of sucky teachers, and a lot of good ones too.  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces