71%
 71%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 71

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:36 pm
Frosted_Fai
PsychoAce56
I don't think its so much as boring, its sort of hard to explain... lets see he has a hard time communicating with others when it comes to activities, I don't know if that is exactly right or not.
he started out really interesting but there are so many other peoples "problems" in fruits basket that yukis seem kinda boring compared to them.

sad
No, I disagree. His problems are from mental abuse. Those can be far worse than verbal or physical abuse or neglect, for that matter.

Don't mess with the mental stuff, I've been there personally and I'll kick anyone's a** that says otherwise because they have no idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:37 pm
Andserkiel
Frosted_Fai
Kyo definatley! Did you notice that in the fruits basket anime, they cut out ALL the "love" scenes with kyo and tohru?! crying This will not be tolerated! The manga is a million times better!

There are love scenes with Tohru and Kyo in the manga? eek Yes! Must read! (read volume one only). Tohru and Kyo so belong together 4laugh

Not really "scenes". More like "Awww, how cute/sweet" moments.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:49 am
Neko-Yousei
Andserkiel
Frosted_Fai
Kyo definatley! Did you notice that in the fruits basket anime, they cut out ALL the "love" scenes with kyo and tohru?! crying This will not be tolerated! The manga is a million times better!

There are love scenes with Tohru and Kyo in the manga? eek Yes! Must read! (read volume one only). Tohru and Kyo so belong together 4laugh

That's still good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:49 am
Andserkiel
Neko-Yousei
Andserkiel
Frosted_Fai

Yes...it'tis.... whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:12 pm
Neko-Yousei
Frosted_Fai
PsychoAce56
I don't think its so much as boring, its sort of hard to explain... lets see he has a hard time communicating with others when it comes to activities, I don't know if that is exactly right or not.
he started out really interesting but there are so many other peoples "problems" in fruits basket that yukis seem kinda boring compared to them.

sad
No, I disagree. His problems are from mental abuse. Those can be far worse than verbal or physical abuse or neglect, for that matter.

Don't mess with the mental stuff, I've been there personally and I'll kick anyone's a** that says otherwise because they have no idea.

I agree with you Neko-chan it is from the mental abuse, and I know from experience how that is as well, along with other forms of abuse as well. I don't think anyones problems should be considered boring, thats not very good to say O_o.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:14 pm
Neko-Yousei
Andserkiel
Neko-Yousei
Andserkiel
Frosted_Fai

Yes...it'tis.... whee

MUST READ MORE!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

-[ Grant ]-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:31 pm
I don't know why, but I like Yuki the best. He could be a master theif as a rat!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:17 pm
^^" yeah he probably could, that made me laugh for some reason  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SakuyaSama1220

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:02 pm
GOOOOOO kyo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:04 pm
I love Yuki, I must admit. He's my favorite. I like Kyo, but not as much. He's not my style. Yuki is really sweet, intelligent, and a great fighter (when need be). He's got an interesting personality, and I want to know more about him. I feel sorry for him, as well...his past. I've just never gotten as attached to Kyo, though I do enjoy reading his parts as well, and yes, I do love him, hehe. Personally, I don't think much of his hot, flippant temper. xp Like I said, that's just me, though.

So I guess you know who I'd like Tohru to be with. ^.^  

o r e l l e

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:14 am
I chose Yuki but I don't really like either. I mean heck yeah they'er both cute but my favorite is eitherHaru or Hatori. Considering my real favorite isn't qualifing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:46 am
o r e l l e
I love Yuki, I must admit. He's my favorite. I like Kyo, but not as much. He's not my style. Yuki is really sweet, intelligent, and a great fighter (when need be). He's got an interesting personality, and I want to know more about him. I feel sorry for him, as well...his past. I've just never gotten as attached to Kyo, though I do enjoy reading his parts as well, and yes, I do love him, hehe. Personally, I don't think much of his hot, flippant temper. xp Like I said, that's just me, though.

I agree about Yuki's past...I wanna know more. What WASN'T in the anime, that I want to find out. biggrin

I like Kyo a lot because of several reasons.
1) He's the cat and I am a complete cat girl. I wear neko mimi everytime I go to a con and sometimes just for fun. lol sweatdrop
2) I adore his seiyuu, Seki Tomokazu. I think he has one of the sexiest anime voices. heart
3) he's so damn cute when he blushes because he's got the tough guy exterior, but inside... smile  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:18 am
Neko-Yousei
o r e l l e

I agree about Yuki's past...I wanna know more. What WASN'T in the anime, that I want to find out. biggrin

I like Kyo a lot because of several reasons.
1) He's the cat and I am a complete cat girl. I wear neko mimi everytime I go to a con and sometimes just for fun. lol sweatdrop
2) I adore his seiyuu, Seki Tomokazu. I think he has one of the sexiest anime voices. heart
3) he's so damn cute when he blushes because he's got the tough guy exterior, but inside... smile

heart heart heart heart Much Agreed Neko-chan!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting cat girl ears and tail soon, I am a cat girl^^" I even act like a cat half the time, its very strange but true, so now me boyfriend is making me get the ears and tail.

I love Yuki almost as much as I love Kyo, but not quite. I agree with everything she had to say about him, sweet, intelligent, great fighter. It's just that he has had a really bad past that we all want to know more about^^" Must continue to read on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:32 pm
i chose Kyo because it's a heck of a lot funnier to see him struggling with his feelings for Tohru than with Yuki. wink  

tamago_girl

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:45 pm
XP yeah he sure gets flustered, makes him really cute when he does ^^  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items