Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:02 pm
I love everything Vampire related.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:05 pm
I do to a private school so I can skip school if I want to, because I've already taken my sat at 13 and passed so I get off at 12 every day. It si awsome.  

Demos_the_Demigod

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:16 pm
Demos_the_Demigod
how old are you people? bowing your time on video games. ehh, I used to.now i'm to wraped up with my ninjutsu classes.
And your only 13?

I'm sorry, but c'mon! Computer games RULE!

Well...that is if you live in scotland, because if you dare go out at night, you will be attacked by something more evil than christians...CHAVS!

crying

But yeah, I love vampires. What saddens me the most though is i can watch a very gruesome, gory anime, yet I'm too squeamish to watch shaun of the dead or severence, and I really wanna see 'um....

...so i guess that must go for real vampire movies too. But if it's an anime, kewlees! razz

...man, I have been off gaia for FAR too long....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:23 pm
hey I'm from Ireland I know what it is like.  

Demos_the_Demigod

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:36 pm
GreedsLittleEdo
Um since when did they ever put DarkStalker's on AS. I think your thinking of a different channel there.. DarkStalker's was never on AS. But i could be wrong, but I don't think I am with this one. But who doesn't like vampire's, hell the sexy ones are the vampire's XD.

Dark Stalkers, Street Fighters, and Sailor Moon used to all be run on USA, their afterschool cartoon block if I remember correctly. Dark Stalkers was never run on Cartoon Network to the best of my knowledge.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:32 am
Frank_n_Furter123
i wish i could find a book that had the "facts" about vampires... i bought the encylopedia of vampires... it just had movie vampires and s**t like that...

I have that book too. There are some entries about garlic and wild roses among the pop culture stuff, but it's a pain to read through the whole thing to find them.

I know Montague Summers wrote a book treating werewolves as fact. I'm not sure if he did the same with vampires though. I'll have to look it up. The only trouble with him is that he quotes long passages in foreign languages and doesn't translate. I had to brush up on my French!  

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:37 am
NikiPaprika
I'm sorry, but c'mon! Computer games RULE!

Well...that is if you live in scotland, because if you dare go out at night, you will be attacked by something more evil than christians...CHAVS!

crying

Ugh. No part of Britain is safe!

But in my experience, chavs don't come out when it's cold. Not unless they're starving and need some Maccy D's to keep the grease flowing through their veins. I think they sleep in coffins all winter.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:51 am
ROFL I believe chavs are..."Ghetto" people?  

Dante Omura

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:20 am
The Vampire Ruler
ROFL I believe chavs are..."Ghetto" people?

Yeah, pretty much.
I think the US equivalent is 'wiggers.'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:13 am
I have been obssesed with vampires since I was six years old. I own alot of vampire related stuff from movies, to books, I use to play Vampire the Masquerade, as well as I studied alot of diffrent folklore behind vampires from different cultures. The list goes on.. and on..  

Kaydienne

Kuro_Hana101

Dapper Member

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:21 pm
I Love Vampire!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:47 pm
i'm a proud true vampire. theres a thread in extended discussion about this already though. might want to look there.  

DR490N

areana88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:47 pm
vamps totally rock ...i own the vampyre ensyclapidia (sp) yay ...a magic 8 ball and a deck of cards both said i will be one someday....but not an elf dont know why tho... *wanders back into the shadowsmumbleing to her self*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:54 pm
Vampires are amazing. I love everything about them. I prefer Anne Rice's version, even if it may be distorted.. at least they're more attractive there..

I've always wanted to be one... even before I really learned about them.. and they're just brilliant beings!! I mean, c'mon! Who wouldn't want to seduce people and live off the blood of others?
I love the taste of blood anyway, and the way it looks, feels, etc.. maybe im just crazy, but all this just facinates me. hee...  

lamia vulpes

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces