Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who are you a fangirl of? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XJinyupx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:03 pm
EmiliaSoftHeart
um i think they might close this thread too if we dont keep on topic sad
ohh sorry, its my fault  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:04 pm
EmiliaSoftHeart
um i think they might close this thread too if we dont keep on topic sad

dont worry! biggrin

I STILL CLAIM KAKASHI!!! *takes out kunai*  

Deep Despair

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:05 pm
RIGHT!!! I got lost in the conversation that I forgot to post my favorite character!!!

Okay.. My favorites are between Gaara and Naruto.. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:08 pm
Hmmm....well, if I had to choose someone other than Kakashi, I'd have to say either Iruka or Itachi, despite the fact that Itachi kind of isn't right in the head.

But who cares? He's hot! biggrin  

Yomei

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:09 pm
Yomei
But who cares? He's hot! biggrin

right on! xd
i mean... who cares if he is a crazed lunatic... as long as he is hot.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:16 pm
i mean, i love kakashi for more than his looks(oh yea... masks are all teh rage) but he is so funny.... and him and his come come paradise books..... i mean, come on! that is hilarious.....
yup... i luff everything about kakashi! *luffs kakashi* heart

woah... i just pictured kakashi with stubble..... eek stange...but adorable.... 3nodding  

Deep Despair

Yomei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:22 pm
Deep Despair
i mean, i love kakashi for more than his looks(oh yea... masks are all teh rage) but he is so funny.... and him and his come come paradise books..... i mean, come on! that is hilarious.....

woah... i just pictured kakashi with stubble..... eek stange...but adorable.... 3nodding

Haha, yes. He's so freaking lovable! I mean, some of the stuff he does is random, and he's humorous in the strangest ways (such as this line in the manga: "You could bleed to death. I'm serious! heart ") He's cute, he's smart and mysterious, he's a NINJA, and a good one at that. ^_^ Kakashi just rawks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:26 pm
Yomei
Deep Despair

Haha, yes. He's so freaking lovable! I mean, some of the stuff he does is random, and he's humorous in the strangest ways (such as this line in the manga: "You could bleed to death. I'm serious! heart ") He's cute, he's smart and mysterious, he's a NINJA, and a good one at that. ^_^ Kakashi just rawks.

and his past.... SO SAD!!!
quote:
Kakashi:In the end, those who tasted revenge were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy. You'll only hurt and suffer more... even if you are successful in your revenge, all you'll be left with is emptiness.
Sasuke: What the HELL do you know?!? Don't talk to me like you understand.
Kakashi: Calm down.
Sasuke: What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain.
Kakashi: That would work, however... unfortunately for me no such person exists. Those people have already been killed.

Deep Despair

Yomei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:29 pm
Deep Despair
Yomei
Deep Despair

and his past.... SO SAD!!!
quote:
Kakashi:In the end, those who tasted revenge were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy. You'll only hurt and suffer more... even if you are successful in your revenge, all you'll be left with is emptiness.
Sasuke: What the HELL do you know?!? Don't talk to me like you understand.
Kakashi: Calm down.
Sasuke: What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain.
Kakashi: That would work, however... unfortunately for me no such person exists. Those people have already been killed.

I know! crying *pats her Kakashi plushie*

Poor boy just needs some lovin'. Just wish I could see under that mask...

Oh yeah, another thing that aids on my fixation with Kakashi is the administrator on another forum that I'm a member of who I flirt with constantly. He's like...a mix of Kakashi and Jiraiya. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:30 pm
so hes a super pervert kakashi....? fuuuuuuuuun... xd  

Deep Despair

Yomei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:32 pm
Deep Despair
so hes a super pervert kakashi....? fuuuuuuuuun... xd

Haha, not only that, a super pervert kakashi that relentlessly hits on me every friggin time we're on msn.

I love that boy. 3nodding

o_O I'm dragging everybody off-topic today, what's wrong with me?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:34 pm
Neko lurves:

Sasuke, Shikamaru, Lee, Kiba, and Neji.
heart heart heart  

Neko Maiyuki

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:40 pm
Neko Maiyuki
Neko lurves:

heart heart heart

*points to sig* what about iruka?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:41 pm
Deep Despair
Neko Maiyuki
Neko lurves:

heart heart heart

Maybe she doesn't like Iruka, but she likes nice guys?  

Yomei

Neko Maiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:47 pm
Yomei
Deep Despair
Neko Maiyuki
Neko lurves:

heart heart heart

Maybe she doesn't like Iruka, but she likes nice guys?

Oh, him too... xd

I like so many, and can never decide who I like most...

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff